Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pick a party of 4 out of all the final fantasy games

Griever is junctioned to me. Pick a party of 4 out of all the final fantasy games Lionhearted's Avatar
    I would choose:

Squall
    Vivi
    Cecil
    Terra

shadowhighwind
    i choose:
    Cloud- Omnislash owns
    Terra- Killer Red mage with morph
    Kain - Most badass dragoon
    Auron - Mega tank

Registered User Pick a party of 4 out of all the final fantasy games Rnin's Avatar
    Cloud Strife
    Squall Lionheart
    Vincent
    Tidus

Death Before Dishonor Pick a party of 4 out of all the final fantasy games Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke4God View Post
    @ Kisuke Hellsing - But I like mondo tits!! ;-)

Of course who doesnt like mondo tits

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

The Whitemage, Curaga's only 300gil Pick a party of 4 out of all the final fantasy games TehRealDinnin's Avatar
    What's up with all the Clouds in this party forming? Not only that but Sephiroth? We don't even know Villians true potential, just what they are as a boss at whatever level they were set to (Exceptions are in FFVIII and FFIX since they scale to your level) No one really knows how powerful they are, we don't see all their possible moves, magic, and special attacks. We just assume they have a bit more than what they have shown us.

mine would be:

Bartz - ever since dissidia came out ive fallen in love with him lol
    balthier - one of my favoratecharacetr givin his attitude and coolness
    rydia - no answer needed
    noah/ gabranth - he is just so awsome

Currently Playing
    Dissidia: Final Fantasy
    Fallout 3
    Metal Gear Solid 4

Death Before Dishonor Pick a party of 4 out of all the final fantasy games Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TehRealDinnin View Post
    We don't even know Villians true potential, just what they are as a boss at whatever level they were set to. No one really knows how powerful they are, we don't see all their possible moves, magic, and special attacks. We just assume they have a bit more than what they have shown us.
    in VII you witness Sephiroths true power in Clouds flashback I dont know about you but he was pretty powerful....

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

as time passes we all age and die Pick a party of 4 out of all the final fantasy games lonley summoner's Avatar
    yuna, garnet, rinoa, and................... rikku!!

Registered User Pick a party of 4 out of all the final fantasy games WilsonDean1990's Avatar
    Cloud (Nice Powerful Sword Action)
    Zell (Combination of Punch's and Elements)
    Firion (Awesome Long Range Power)
    Aeris (Perfect Healer and Offensive Magic)

My Perfect 4

TheDigitalManga Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigitalManga
    Bakuman Epsiode 1 Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigit.../0/hAID_tCqznY
    Bakuman Epsiode 1 Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigit.../1/_SGnj0AI5WI
    Bakuman Episode 1 Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigit.../0/szpHqaSscC4

I Think You Anime/Manga Fans would really like it!!

Boredness rules us all Pick a party of 4 out of all the final fantasy games Midnight Panda's Avatar
    vincent, sephiroth, cloud, and zack
    Been gone a long while but im back now and not as annoying. promise

THANKS TO ANDROMEDA

Postingway Pick a party of 4 out of all the final fantasy games Maciariello's Avatar
    Auron for physical strength.
    Aerith for healing and protecting.
    Cecil for physical strength and black/white magic.
    Freya for jump ability and overall strength.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Pick a party of 4 out of all the final fantasy games Xanatos's Avatar
    It's hard to chose four perfect character for my party but something like this could work:

Zidane - Thief's speed, agility and mug ability in addition of overall decent strength.
    Quistis - For her quite useful Blue Magic, support, healing and summon abilities.
    Squall - Mainly because of his destructive Limit Breaks like Leonhart.
    Terra - Her Trance ability has shown to be quite useful and needles to say that she is capable to cast support, black and white magic in addition of summon ability and decent strength.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

BTBAM
    The "Perfect Party" hmmmmm this is tough to narrow it down to just four characters I suppose if I wanted a well-balanced powerful team I would have to say:

Tifa - A solid fighter of the group with good magic stats to boot! I love the slot system for her limit breaks
    Locke - Speed, Evasion and Power
    Auron - Badass dude
    Barret - Ungarmax FTW

Knight of Shadows Pick a party of 4 out of all the final fantasy games Mallick's Avatar
    man! why are you all obssessed with cloud and tidus and sephiroth...oh yeah, they rock! lol my four would probly be:

1-Edgar(FF6)
    2-Vincent(FF7)
    3-Kimauri(FFX)
    4-Yuna(FFX-2)
    My TFF family:
    RinoaLeonHeart, my wonderful little sister...touch her, you die.
    My other lil sis, Lilith.
    My awesome, younger bro, Fate. We kick ass together. You've been warned.
    Spoiler:
    Me + Fate = Death to Meier. (JK lol!)

95% of teenagers would panic if the Jonas brothers were about to jump off a 100 foot building.Copy and paste this if you were the other 5% that would bring popcorn and invite friends!

Join the Dragon Clan! You know you wanna!!! You gotta love Dragoons though, he-he!!

Ellipsis Pick a party of 4 out of all the final fantasy games Meigumi's Avatar
    Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
    Kain
    Cecil
    Luneth(Onion Knight job)
    Paine(Dark Knight)
    .....And I also stole that cupcake.

TFF Family~:

Ice-cream loving brother Fate
    The great benevolent dark lord Elyon Demidias
    Lovable doll ViviMasterMage
    Soul Stealing, Chaos-loving, Pom-pom eating older brother Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    The Awesome and Dashing Thief, ethan
    The Stealthy Swordsman of Poetic Power, genome's blade

as time passes we all age and die Pick a party of 4 out of all the final fantasy games lonley summoner's Avatar
    tifa
    garnet
    eiko
    and rinoa

Registered User Pick a party of 4 out of all the final fantasy games Zeza's Avatar
    -Garnet
    -Zidane
    -Cecil
    -Bartz

I feel epic... Pick a party of 4 out of all the final fantasy games Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.
    Just four?

Auron - Gotta have him.
    Terra - Her magic is MASSACRE in Trance. : O
    Balthier - Because he's on his own level of badassry.
    Bartz - Rapid Fire + Dual Wield is NICE!

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Bananarama Pick a party of 4 out of all the final fantasy games Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Guys, add some content to your posts. Y'know, use those brains and think a little as to why you'd take those characters.

Cyan (VI)- Freaking tank with ridiculously powerful Sword Tech's. He pretty much has one for every situation.
    Cid (VII)- Another stronger attacker, with some very solid limit breaks. They mostly hit for cumulative damage too, which is always a plus.
    Celes (VI)- Not only is she a decent attacker, but she's also a very solid magic wielder. Plus Runic really helps to nullify magic attacks against the party.
    Selphie (VIII)- Her limit break might just be the greatest ever, especially at higher levels. If you can land "The End," you've won.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

SURFS UP!!!!! Pick a party of 4 out of all the final fantasy games Unknownangel's Avatar
    Vivi,Squall,Sephiroth,and Vincent.

Kuzuya Mishima Pick a party of 4 out of all the final fantasy games ziroth's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Zell-Offical bad Ass
    Tidus- Sword fighter
    Vivi- Black mage
    Rinoa- White mage
    [Not needed in team just outside for backup]
    Vincent-Leader
    Cecil-Father of the sword and almighty warrior who kicks so much ass you can barely watch without going blind from the awesomeness
    Last edited by ziroth; 11-06-2009 at 06:13 PM.

"I would give you my name, but you'd just end up getting it dirty"

黒い翼の天使 Pick a party of 4 out of all the final fantasy games yuki's Avatar
    okay ilove sowrds so it well be
    squall :gunblade
    sephiroth : masamune & the looks
    tidus : hes cool with sowrds
    zack : coz he rocks lool

Kuzuya Mishima Pick a party of 4 out of all the final fantasy games ziroth's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hmm... I changed my mind.
    I don't need a 4 man/woman team.
    I need cecil

"I would give you my name, but you'd just end up getting it dirty"

For favs:
    Vincent Valentine FF 7
    Auron FF 10
    Locke FF 6
    Vivi FF 9

For strength:
    Cloud FF7
    Sabin FF 8
    Lulu FF 10
    Yuna FF 10

I would choose:

Cloud - I don't really need to explain why. =D
    Squall - Same reason as above.
    Yuna - A good summoner or white mage is always useful.
    Terra - She's an Esper so that would be awesome in battle with these guys. She would kick butt.

CC's YouTube Page|Add me on last.fm
    Is on Facebook so feel free to add me. =)

Only four? I would choose(and not just basing on my favorites):

Agrias Oaks(FFT) - May I just start with pointing out how good of a class Agrias has(Holy Knight)? Both a strong class and has many skills that disable enemies. Not to mention she has some skills that have very good range, such as Lightning Stab. Just for that, she would be a good addition for any party needing a good fighter.

Terra Branford(FFVI) - A woman of many trades. Not only can she wield a sword and have a decent strength, but she can cast support magic, black magic, and as well as white magic. Plus her summoning capabilities . Combine all of that with her amazing Trance ability and we have a killing machine.

Selphie Tilmitt(FFVIII) - Honestly, I never cared for her character whatsoever. But Selphie just might have the best limit break of all FF characters. It has a lot of capabilities and if you hit "The End", then you've won. Like I said, best limit break.

Beatrix(FFIX) - Although you only get her in your party for a small time period and only... once, I believe? She has both strength and high-level white magic. When I first notice she was technically a Paladin, I groaned deeply as I remembered how much weak Cecil had became(in my opinion) when he went from a dark knight to a paladin. But, oh shit--Beatrix really surprised me. Not to mention she has one of the most legendary weapons, Save the Queen.

Haha, looking over my choices again, it seems I don't have a single guy in my party. Girl power FTW, I suppose.
    Last edited by purple space unicorn; 11-28-2009 at 12:19 PM.

The difference between Microsoft and 'Jurassic Park':
    In one, a crazy businessman makes a lot of money with beasts that should be extinct. The other one is a film.
    Spoiler:
    Windows 95: n. 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that can't stand 1 bit of competition.

Gunblade wielder Pick a party of 4 out of all the final fantasy games Nunubx's Avatar
    Firion, Bartz, Zidane, and Tidus.

No words can express how awesome this team would be.
    "This is my story. It'll go the way I want it... or I'll end it here."-Tidus

“You are who you are. Believe in yourself.“-Bartz

Blog Entries
    There are just way too many ways to answer this sort of question...

I'll make one party for now and possibly add more in the future, simply because it would take entirely too long for me to properly assemble more than one at a time. For the sake of simplicity I am not counting playable but non-party characters such as Beatrix and Seymour.

DragonHeart's Ultimate Party, Vol. I

Basch, FFXII - Following the abilities he displays naturally through the game, Basch is adept with swords and also a bow, as seen in the beginning FMV. Strong and dependable, he could easily function as either straight melee or a tank. His Quickenings can also be quite devastating and would be a good desperation or finishing attack, depending on the situation. (I'll assume he can chain his own Quickenings with decent results, as I sure as hell can't lol.)

Yuna, FFX
    - Quintessential white mage with the power of the Aeons to support and cover the party when needed. However, like many white mages through the series Yuna seems to be a bit lacking in confidence and needs strong emotional support. Party dynamics considered from this angle can be tough, but I think like Ashe, Yuna would benefit from Basch's experience and unwavering loyalty.

Auron, FFX - Yes, I'm guilty of favoring melee-heavy parties. Auron's strength and ability to break enemies is extremely useful. Personality-wise I think he'd get along well with Basch and obviously he's great support for Yuna.

Dragoon, FFXI - Or to be precise, Darka, my character from when I was active. Dragoons are flexible and I had the subjobs to prove it. Not to mention the addition of Mikan, my wyvern partner. Solid damage dealing and weapon skills to help turn the tide. As a character Darka is honorable and very loyal to friends and allies. Not to mention confident in her abilities. XD

~DragonHeart~
    Family: Psiko, Mistress Sheena, Djinn

Not really for tactical reasons, just my favourite characters really.

Auron - FF10
    Red XIII - FF7
    Vivi - FF9
    Shadow - FF6

Registered User Pick a party of 4 out of all the final fantasy games
    Hmph...

- Kain Highwind
    - Cid Highwind
    - Edgar Figaro
    - Edge

I just like dragoons and edge. : D

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast