Thread: Dissidia 012 - Feral Chaos

I'm the one and only ace here! Dissidia 012 - Feral Chaos Tidus1872's Avatar

Dissidia 012 - Feral Chaos

Someone has got to have posted something like this already. How do you beat this guy? The best I've ever been able to do is wittle his HP down from 59996 to 11542. I can do this in one round with Cloud no problem, but no matter what I do, I can't land anymore hits with the other characters!

Dissidia 012 Gilgamesh Dissidia 012 - Feral Chaos Rain McCloud's Avatar

Re: Dissidia 012 - Feral Chaos

The best characters to use against him are also the cheapest. I beat him with Onion Knight alone the first time. Second bout
    Spoiler:
    at the end of chapter 000

Took 3 of my characters; Onion Knight, Cloud, & Warrior of Light. I would change Cloud with Firion since he does have an even cheaper HP move now. And then to beat him, without skill, Just mash the HP moves. Comet & Whirlwind with Onion Knight, Cloud's Combos to break him, Warrior of Light's Light Beam, & Firion's ground HP attack that is similar to WoL's Light Beam. Still takes awhile
    Spoiler:
    Especially if you don't have the Lufenian Set

but you should pull through.
    Dissidia 012 Duodecim ~ Gilgamesh SSS Vicious lvl. 100

Oh man, I remember that boss. It was so fun! Few people, including me, did it without cheats. Use Iai Strike with Booster accessories.

All is One.One is All. Dissidia 012 - Feral Chaos Firefly's Avatar

Hmm..it took 3 of my characters to take him down.

1st- Yuna LvL.100: I made sure she took off at least 30,000 off his HP
    2nd- Terra LvL.100: I also made sure she took off at least 30,000
    3rd- Lightning LvL.100: I don't know how in the world I did it,but I finished off the rest of its HP with Lightning. I also found fighting Feral Chaos with Lightning was alot easier,idk why.

...But just incase your wondering...Here are my fourth and fifth characters that I was ready to use just incase Lightning died...

4th- Firion LvL.95: His Straightarrow works miracles when you are high in the air.
    5th- Tidus LvL 93: Spiral Cut and his bravery attacks are pretty beast IMO :]
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My TFF Family:
    * My Awesome Older Brother, Judge Magistrate :]
    * Illusion :]
    * Cait Sith :]
    * My Sweet,Caring,Older Sister angelmarie190515 :]
    * My FF Twin, nickness89 :]
    * My Favorite Australian Cousin, NikkiLinkle :]
    * My Long Lost Cousin, Hero without a Name :]

***98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

The Mad God Dissidia 012 - Feral Chaos Heartless Angel's Avatar

The best strategy is to **** him up wth Iai, I ended up soloing both Feral Chaos fights with a level 1 Seph. Any character you can land Hp attacks that deal brv damage with are fine. Squall and Firion are good options if you have trouble against high lv cpus and want to be able to just spam him to death. Seriously, just keep mashing on Blasting Zone/Lord of Arms, he'll keep walking right into em.

The uber Iai setup is as follows...

• Smiting Soul
    • Hp=100% (if you take an hp attack as a lv 1, you're ****ed anyways, so this one's always going to be active for 1.5x)
    • Level 1-9 (always active for 1.5x)
    • Gloveless (x1.5, you're not really going to miss the stats on a lv 1 item)
    • Hatless (1.5x, again, stat loss is insignificant)
    • Armorless (1.5x)
    • Near Loss (1.5x whenever enemy has a chance for one hit kill, which in the case of an enemy 94 or more levels above you is whenever they're not in break, which is the only time you need boosters to pump Iai anyways, so always active when you need it active)
    • Level gap >= 90 (x10 when enemy is more than 90 levels aove you, which both feral chaos fights are if you're using a lv 1 build)
    • Muscle Belt/Earing (depending on whether you're using a mage or warrior) +7% Physical/Magic damage.
    • Hyper Ring +5% damage
    With this build, you'll have a 99.9% chance to break with every brv attack you launch, and you'll be doing damn close to what a level 100's would when you're landing hits that aren't breaking (not that you'll need this often). Since the enemy has such a massive brv bonus over you, you'll pretty much get 9999 brv every time you land brv damage. This makes Feral chaos, and any other 100+ opponents a joke.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

I'm the one and only ace here! Dissidia 012 - Feral Chaos Tidus1872's Avatar

I finally got him, well not now, last year, but anyways... Thanks for the tips! I got him with Cloud. Had to cut him down to size with Gabranth, Yuna, Bartz, Squall, and someone else, but I finally got him. Now I'm stuck on the real one... Crap

The Mad God Dissidia 012 - Feral Chaos Heartless Angel's Avatar

Just run the Iai build, it'll destroy him. Seriously, just go in with Firion or Squall with the Iai build, just mash on Lord of Arms/Blasting Zone all day, he'll keep eating them like a dumbass, taking 9999 every time you hit him when he's out of break. It's so easy it's actually funny.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.