Thread: Final Fantasy Dissidia: Generations

Twilight's Enigma Final Fantasy Dissidia: Generations Sato Arashi's Avatar

Final Fantasy Dissidia: Generations

Many years after Chaos’s defeat by Cosmos and her warriors, he has strike again. To counter Chaos’s intentions, Cosmos hired new warriors, to take the crystals and strike Chaos once again like the previous warriors. But Chaos has also prepared his own warriors to fight Cosmos. The crystals are not within reach and Cosmos’s warriors have to find them in order to bring balance to the universe.

Rules: I have seen all of these Dissidia rps but I decided that we can make our own characters as I think using the originals can get boring. I will only cover 1-12 like the game did (FF1-FF12). Only one character can occupy slots for Cosmos and one for Chaos. Don’t being nerfing or auto-hit, especially making Ex-Gauge a one hit KO. And just to say, both Cosmos and Chaos characters for a game (i.e. FF8) knows each other. Positions will be crossed out as it fills in. You can also use your already made characters from a rp here.

FF1- Cosmos(Taken), Chaos(Taken)
    FF2- Cosmos, Chaos
    FF3- Cosmos, Chaos
    FF4- Cosmos, Chaos
    FF5- Cosmos, Chaos
    FF6- Cosmos, Chaos
    FF7- Cosmos, Chaos
    FF8- Cosmos(Taken), Chaos
    FF9- Cosmos(Taken), Chaos(Taken)
    FF10- Cosmos, Chaos
    FF11- Cosmos, Chaos
    FF12- Cosmos(Taken), Chaos

-Character Sheet-
    Name:
    Game:
    Skills, Abilities, and Magic: (Limit Four)
    Ex-Gauge:
    Background:

Name: Ser’val “Silver” Kajeda
    Appearance: Silver has lightly-tanned skin color, shoulder-length brown hair tied into a ponytail with two fang-like bangs in front, and silver eyes. Silver wears a black vest with long, robe-like white sleeves, no shirt, black baggy pants, and leather shoes.
    Game: FF9
    Skills, Abilities, and Magic: Thunder Magic, Fire Magic, Levitate (only 3 feet above ground), and Holy (In form of balls and rings)
    Ex-Gauge: Silver's Trance is that his appearance changes. His hair is longer and turns silver.
    Melody of Truth- Uses Thunder, Fire, and Holy in conjunction.
    Background: Silver is unlike any normal mages that he is sociable and eccentric. He often cheats in cards and is a womanizer. He was part of a mercenary group that roams around Gaia. At one point, Cosmos summoned him to help out defeating Chaos, which Silver took in the job.
    Last edited by Sato Arashi; 07-31-2009 at 09:30 PM.

My Strange, Yet Awesome FF Family:
    Somewhat-Random, Obnoxious, And Really Funny Cousin, Ralz
    My Super Random and Adorable Sister, SilkAngel

Registered User Final Fantasy Dissidia: Generations HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I've seen many Dissidia based rp's come and go, but maybe this has a chance.

Name: (Does not really know) Known as the Spell Sword

Appearance: (Basically i'm removing warrior of light and replacing him with one of the actual classes from FF1. He is a red mage) Wheres a long red trench coat over a formal dress shirt with a small white scarf tied around his neck. Leather boots come up to his knees and he has small amounts of armor.(Example: Chest plate but not full armor, arm guards but not full greaves) He has long white hair and wheres a red hat so his eyes can not be seen.

Game: Final Fantasy 1

Skills, Abilities, and Magic: Fira, Thundara, Poison, Wall.

Ex-Gauge: The Spell Sword now gains the secret skill double cast and can target multiple enemies. Only three uses in battle. Appearance: Surrounded by a golden arua and shines.

Background: Long ago in the First World, The Spell Sword was on a team of warriors who went forth with the crystals of light and battled the evils of Garland and his corrupted form, Chaos. After defeating him The Spell Sword Retired into the mountains and lived a life of solitude. He is never one for talking but when he does he always tells the truth and speaks him mind.

If there are any changes that need be made, please inform me.

Oh Boy! Final Fantasy Dissidia: Generations Lavos's Avatar
    This sounds not bad.

Name: Gendex Narusu

Appearance: long blonde hair almost drooping over his eyes, which are strangly gray. Wearing sweatpants and tattered shirt. Seen either with; two short swords (one black and the other white), a double bladed sword (made of two short swords), or one broadsword (made from two short swords). His mystic blade can detach and reattach at will.

Game: Final Fantasy 1

Skills, Abilities, and Magic: Holy, Meteor, Sword change Broadsword (from Broadsword to short and vice versa), Sword change Dual Bladed.

Ex-Gauge: Gendex transforms into the Twilight dragon form, with dark gray skin, wings, claws, tail, and hair, and sharp fangs.
    Uses Twilight Eclipse, A Holy Meteor Combo.

Background: Gendex truly thought he could be the bridge between the Warriors of Light and of Dark. After wandering through a battlefield, dazed and confused on a recent bout of amnesia, he was hit by a Doomsday spell. Due to him having no magical abilities, the darkness seeped into him. White Mages had not managed to expell it, despite their best efforts. The light seeped into him as well, creating the perfect balance. However, he was shunned by both the Light Dwellers and the Denizens of Dark due to the opposite half. When Chaos asked for his help, he saw it as a chance to show the world how both can be in balance.

FINISH HIM!

YESPS! Final Fantasy Dissidia: Generations Ventus's Girl's Avatar
    that sounds cool
    http://thm-a04.yimg.com/image/ee9ebc92fa667b1e

Name:Shikuno Michiro

Apperance: Long Purple hair, Deep Blue Eyes, one longsword, Wering A black Shirt And Black shorts and two Gloves

Game; FF

Skils Abilities and magic: Ex Ninja All around Character Magic, Fiera, Blizara,Thundara,and Cura

Ex gauge: Uses all of her technikes from the ninja academy the limet is caled Tecnike

Background: Shikuno Was an ex ninja tot at the best academy in Whotie (yuffies hometown) she was born and raised by fighting she has been fighting scince she was 2 she dropped out of the academy on her 14th birthday because of a crisis in her village her family and friends where killed and she has been travaling and fighting to look for the one who killed them
    She is a cool calm collected character who as a small temper and a short fuse she never talks about the insedent but she gets very angry one somone tries to ask

Side: Cosmose
    Last edited by Ventus's Girl; 08-16-2009 at 07:44 PM.

VENTUS <3

❒ Single
    ❒ Taken
    ✓ Mentally dating Ventus from Birth by Sleep

I LOVE VENTUS ^_^

Ventus Scenes That Made Me Cry:

Ventus: I may have to fight Vanitas after all... If I do guys, i want you to-
    Terra: The 3 of us can never be torn apart, alright... I'll always find a way..
    Ventus: I'm asking you... as a friend... just... put an end to me

Vanitas: Join me, and together we can make the x-blade
    Ventus: I Have a better idea, how about i destroy you both?!
    Vanitas: Hahahah The X-blade is made of your heart to idiot, if you destroy it, your heart will vanish forever
    Ventus: Whatever it takes, anything to save Terra and Aqua

Master of the Shadow Key Final Fantasy Dissidia: Generations KeybladerXIII's Avatar
    I'll join in.

Name: Falcien(Fall-see-in) Lucorin the XIII

Appearance: Jet-black, relatively short hair with a thin goatee framing a troubled and sad face. A necklace with an amulet inscribed with white runes hangs from his neck. He wears dirty, but not tattered black pants with a white shirt. Over it, he wears a black trench coat. He is seen carrying a multitude of weapons for many situations(caltrops, smoke bombs, throwing knives) but fights mainly with two short-swords which he calls Dolor and Miseria. He keeps a pistol hidden in his hiking boots.

Game: FF12

Skills, Abilities, and Magic: Darkness, Scathe, The amulet he wears protects him from evil magic, Summoning(Summons the spirits of his family and friends to attack for a short while)

Ex-Gauge: The memories of his departed friends and family fill Falcien with despair and rage, and wraiths wrap around him to give him an eerie glowing armor. His swords then fuse to make the great-spear Rabia, which he uses to smite the evil in the souls of others.

Background: As a young boy from a long line of hunters, Falcien grew up with his parents at the hunter's camp along Phon Coast. His father taught him how to become an expert hunter and how to use a variety of weapons. Falcien aspired to become a famous adventurer and mark-hunter. On his 15th birthday, he went out to hunt his first Rank VI Mark, with two new swords and an amulet necklace his parents gave him. However, when he found the Mark it went on a rampage and destroyed the camp. Falcien was too late...everyone was dead. He traveled the land for a year, searching for evil and destroying it, when he was contacted by Cosmos, who said she needed him to fight off the Evils of Chaos.
    Last edited by KeybladerXIII; 07-31-2009 at 01:36 PM.
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

Well it's good to see that know people are gaining interest in this. I'd like to point out that I doubt that every position will be filled by one person (that's a crew of 24 members!), I will allow multiple characters.

Edit: Oh and Dark Angel, state which side you're on, at least include it in the bio plus make the bio relevant to FF 7 .
    Last edited by Sato Arashi; 07-31-2009 at 02:19 PM.

Oh Boy! Final Fantasy Dissidia: Generations Lavos's Avatar
    Name: Dexarexeu (Dex-are-ex-oo)

Appearence: tall, with bright red hair spiking up to the left. Very muscular. His outfit is a simple t shirt and sweat pants, though a magical aroura forms on an increase in strength, sometimes resulting in armor. His sword is on his back. The hilt has the engraved symbol of a dragon.

Game: FF9

Skills, Abilities, and Magic: Fira, thunder, cure, protect.

Ex-Gauge: Dragon's Rage: As Dexarexeu' takes damage, a white aura begins to form around him. When his life is in danger, the dragon's protective spirit comes forth, creating a white aura around Dexarexeu' and unleashing a dragon shaped blast of Holy energy. It leaves Dexarexeu''s body relativly weak, however. (only active as final resort)

Background: As a small child, Dexarexeu's home town, Lindblum, was attacked and destroyed. The only survivor of his family, carrying his family heirloom, a large sword, Dexarexeu wandered. After being attacked by theives for the sword, he passed out. Later Dexarexeu awakened to find both men dead. He runs to a random house, where an old man teaches him of his powers, of a powerful spirit sharing his own: a white dragon Eidolon, The Mist Dragon. The old After years of training and harnessing his powers and knowledge, especially with the dragon and sword, the old man becomes frightened of his strength, and plots to kill him. Dexarexu kills him, and leaves for revenge on those who had ruined his life. Chaos had found him, and promise the demise of those responsible. Hoping to find the cause of the destruction, Dexarexu accepted.
    Last edited by Lavos; 07-31-2009 at 05:27 PM.

FINISH HIM!

cool

Name: Kiara nakanomie (Ke-are-a, Nok-a-no-me)
    Apeirence: http://www.nihonreview.com/images/AnimeGunslinger01.jpg
    Gloomy gray eyes, long blond hair, blue school uniform, two gun slots in her belt and one on her back
    (two on the sides: Matching SMG's ,Back: Sniper

Game ff7

magic skills and abilitys: curaga, Thundaga , blizaga and Firega

ex-gauge: pulls out a machine guns and shoots the crap out of her enimies

Background: One day in midgar kiara was at school when she was walking home she noticed in the tv shop she passed had the news she watched it to discover the reactor near her house went off she ran home as fast as she could she found her house was destroyed and her familily was dead in the recag she found a necklas her parents gave her she swore that day she would find who did it and end them

side chaos
    Last edited by Ventus's Girl; 07-31-2009 at 06:24 PM.

VENTUS <3

❒ Single
    ❒ Taken

I LOVE VENTUS ^_^

Vanitas: Hahahah The X-blade is made of your heart to idiot, if you destroy it, your heart will vanish forever

Considering there's five of use we would need one more person and we each need to control four characters, which I want to ask you if you're ok with that. Since that would be the case, maximum character is four, try making it two cosmos and two chaos to even it up, and try avoiding taking a whole game section for yourself. I understand it would be easier since there is character relationship for what you had, but mix matching adds up to the flavor.

Name: Calverd Garelan

Appearance: A tall guy standing at 6'1. Has shoulder length blonde hair tied into a ponytail, rarely seen without a ponytail. His eyes are of a sapphire blue that can peer at a distance. Calverd wears a black coat overtop a white shirt, black cargo pants that are boot-cut. Calverd carries a great sword that has a cross shaped hilt and a blade of a pendulum.

Game: FF8

Skills, Abilities, and Magic: Thundara, Immense Strength, Summoning (A GF called Ragnarok which is a black serpent with fins. Its tail is covered with feathers that's always sparked with electricity), and Lightning enhancement.

Ex-Gauge: In Ex-Gauge, Calverd changes his weapon to a black headhunter's guillotine greatsword.
    Arc Lightning- Calverd enhances his weapon with lightning, dashes at the enemy, launches him into the sky, and does a series of slashes. After that, he grabs the enemy, and dive drop the enemy to the ground.

Background: Calverd is usually a man of few words, but is loyal to whoever he decides to give his loyalty to. Calverd has applied to the Balamb Garden to work as a mercenary, while trying to uncover his past that usually comes back again every time he sleeps. While on a mission, Cosmos came to Calverd to give him the job of fighting Chaos's henchmen, hoping to find the truths of his past, Calverd accepted the job.

name gumi nakito (goo-me na-key-to)

apierance: Yahoo! Image Detail for http://images.quizilla.com/E/ElysianDesire/1110895531_u_KillEvil.JPG

Gray Hair, Red eyes, School girl outfit, big sword on her back, a kantana on her belt ,and a double edged sword on the other side of her belt

Game: ff 10

Skills, ability, magic: Death, Metior, curaga, and firega

Ex Gauge Pulls 2 swords out (of your choice) and slices the crap out of the enimies

Background : Gumi's life took a sudent turn, when she came home one day and found out a man named jecht had (alegidly) tried to "Save" her family. He "failed" and they died. Jecht said he did "evrything he could"and that a group of elite fighters had killed them (he is lying if you didn't know!!) He told her the one that killed her family was named Tidus. That moment on she swore she would kill him to make up for her family so she joined Jecht on the side of chaos.
    Last edited by Ventus's Girl; 08-02-2009 at 03:29 PM.

VENTUS <3

❒ Single
    ❒ Taken

I LOVE VENTUS ^_^

Registered User Final Fantasy Dissidia: Generations HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    For my second hero, ill take the FFII slot.

Name: Albert Rozaro

Appearence: Albert has short spiked blond hair and wheres a lose black jacket over light chainmail and although he never puts the sleaves on, it(Being his jacket) never seems to fall off. He also wheres brown tappered pants but most of them are covered by his large metal boots that come up to his knees. He carries a four foot long fencing rapier and has three throwing daggers and axes on his belt.

Game: Final Fantasy two.

Skills, Magicks, abilities, ect.: Axe throw(Kinda self explanitory), Thunder, Slicing Wave(With one swing of his sword, Albert can shoot five consecutive small waves at his enemy.)

Ex-Guage: Albert's hair changes to white and his sword begins to glow.
    Barrage: Albert sends daggers at his enemy and then fires multiple lighting bolts. He then summons a large lighting ball and throws an axe at it causing an explosion.

Background: Albert was a knight under the Wild Rose. Soon before leaving to atempt an attack on Emperor Palemicia's castle, he faded away from his concince mind and was called by the godess Cosmos to help vanquish evil from the land and stop the forces of Chaos. "The Emperor is strong, but this sounds much worse. I shall lend my blade to your side milady."

As usuall if there are problems, please tell me.

Master of the Shadow Key Final Fantasy Dissidia: Generations KeybladerXIII's Avatar
    I was planning on taking the FFII Chaos slot, so I guess I'm against H.U.N.K.'s "Albert Rozaro"!!

Name: Veloksier

Appearance: Has the appearence of a deathly-white young man with silver hair, accented with black.His body is covered with scars and battle wounds. He wears the armor he wore at his death, still bloodied and full of tears and holes. His eyes are completely black with no iris or pupil. He carries two scimitars and a war-axe on his belt.

Game: FFII

Skills, Abilities, and Magic: Inferno, Firaga, Doom, Hellfire

Ex-Gauge:
    Eternal Flames:Fire and brimstone swirl around Veloksier as his skin starts crumbling away and his true demon form is revealed. He then summons his minions from a fissure in the ground, which relentlessly attacks the target. Finally, he calls the creatures away as he sends a blast of flames taken from the center of the Underworld

Background: Once a warrior who was so merciless and cruel that Hell itself killed him and locked him away, he was freed when Mateus took over and has been somewhat of a right-hand man ever since. When Chaos recruited Mateus, Veloksier pleaded for Chaos to also take him. Chaos was about to smite him when Mateus himself persuaded Chaos to take him as a Warrior of Darkness.
    Last edited by KeybladerXIII; 08-04-2009 at 12:31 PM.
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

Just kind of there. Final Fantasy Dissidia: Generations Calvan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Final fantasy IV Cosmos slot

Name: Zakary Sanoran

Appearance: Long blond hair, clad in mismatched mail armor,

Game: FFIV

Skills, Abilities, and Magic: Firaga, Cura,
    Fire Augment(Zakary's sword becomes a lance of pure fire)
    ex. Gains the "Dark Wave" ability.

Ex-Gauge:
    Corruption: Black lines form down Zakary's face around his eyes eyes which begin to glow red and a pair of flaming wings spread out from his shoulders, His sword grows by two feet and morphs into a serrated nightmare of a blade, Allows him very limmited flight(More like a glide), His speed also increases signifigantly.

Background: A swordsman born in Damcyan, Having traveled the world always one step behind Cecil Harvey, Fell under Golbez's power during a visit to Baron, Zakary joined the red wings and helped them assault his own home town and even killed the king and queen under the mad sorcerer's control. Upon the liberation of baron Zakary regained his mind and immidately falling to his knees in pure greif he unlocked an uknown potential, traveling the devil's road to mysidia he began to study magic, having an affinity for flame based magic he excelled and learned many ways to meld combat with pyromantic magic, He travels to mount ordeals at the behest of the elder to investigate a dark power eminating from the summit... (To be continued I have to go to work i'll flesh it out better tonight...)
    Last edited by Calvan; 08-04-2009 at 11:45 AM.

MailOrderNinja
    Name: Sylus Denn

Appearance: Old solemn warrior. He has short nearly shaven dark brown hair that has begun to pepper with gray. Stubble usually covers his face in a impromptu five o clock shadow beard. A long scar starts on the right side of his forehead and crosses his right eye ending near his cheekbone. The scar is wide and tanned from age and any who see it can tell this man is a veteran of many battles. A wide brutal looking sword is strapped to his side. His armor is mostly leather with small pieces of steel covering his chest and other weaker areas. His left arm, lost in some long ago battle, has been replaced with a arm powered by magicite to work as his mind directs just like a real arm. The arm itself looks to be made of heavy steel and goes all the way up to where it's grafted into his shoulder. The fist of the arm is dotted with brutal spikes that would ruin someone's day if hit with them.

Game: FF6

Skills, Abilities, and Magic: (Limit Four): His skills are simple but efficient. He is deadly with his blade and fights in a unconventional manner, usually catching his enemies off guard. His left arm was once powered by magicite and for whatever reason still functions though magic fades. It grants him strength not known to any.

Ex-Gauge: When the life of himself or those he protects is in danger the magicite housed in his arm awakes. It houses the Esper Titan that has chosen this man to honor his strength and in these rare moments Sylus channels Titan and gains the ability to control the very Earth itself. Often when this happens he is covered by stone as armor and has immense strength.

Background: Once a simple soldier for the town of Narshe he joined the Returners and took the fight to the Empire as a simple soldier. He lost his arm in battle and a famous metalsmith made an arm for him to replace it using the finest technology of that age. However the arm could not be powered for long and was nearly useless. Knowing they needed all they could have to fight his arm was made to house magicite, unkown at the time to hold the mighty Esper Titan. After that Sylus power grew significantly and he led many campaigns against the enemy even as Terra and her friends defeated Kefka. He was a fierce warrior and became known as the Earth's Fury to people who saw him battle. Once magic begun to fade from the planet after Kefka's fall the use of his magicite lessened but for some reason did not fade entirely. As one of the few that didn't rely totally on magic his sword arm was needed much after that and seemed to be needed again when what seemed a beautiful woman approached him and told him his strength and honor was needed once again....

y cant i post 2 on 1 game. all the other ones i want are tacken

VENTUS <3

❒ Single
    ❒ Taken

I LOVE VENTUS ^_^

http://thm-a04.yimg.com/image/ee9ebc92fa667b1e

Name:Shikuno Michiro

Apperance: Long Purple hair, Deep Blue Eyes, one longsword, Wering A black Shirt And Black shorts and two Gloves

Game; FF

Skils Abilities and magic: Ex Ninja All around Character Magic, Fiera, Blizara,Thundara,and Cura

Ex gauge: Uses all of her technikes from the ninja academy the limet is caled Tecnike

Background: Shikuno Was an ex ninja tot at the best academy in Whotie (yuffies hometown) she was born and raised by fighting she has been fighting scince she was 2 she dropped out of the academy on her 14th birthday because of a crisis in her village her family and friends where killed and she has been travaling and fighting to look for the one who killed them
    She is a cool calm collected character who as a small temper and a short fuse she never talks about the insedent but she gets very angry one somone tries to ask

Side: Cosmose

name gumi nakito (goo-me na-key-to)

apierance: Yahoo! Image Detail for http://images.quizilla.com/E/Elysian...u_KillEvil.JPG

Gray Hair, Red eyes, School girl outfit, big sword on her back, a kantana on her belt ,and a double edged sword on the other side of her belt

Game: ff 10

Skills, ability, magic: Death, Metior, curaga, and firega

Ex Gauge Pulls 2 swords out (of your choice) and slices the crap out of the enimies

Background : Gumi's life took a sudent turn, when she came home one day and found out a man named jecht had (alegidly) tried to "Save" her family. He "failed" and they died. Jecht said he did "evrything he could"and that a group of elite fighters had killed them (he is lying if you didn't know!!) He told her the one that killed her family was named Tidus. That moment on she swore she would kill him to make up for her family so she joined Jecht on the side of chaos.

Name: Kiara nakanomie (Ke-are-a, Nok-a-no-me)
    Apeirence: http://www.nihonreview.com/images/AnimeGunslinger01.jpg
    Gloomy gray eyes, long blond hair, blue school uniform, two gun slots in her belt and one on her back
    (two on the sides: Matching SMG's ,Back: Sniper

Game ff7

magic skills and abilitys: curaga, Thundaga , blizaga and Firega

ex-gauge: pulls out a machine guns and shoots the crap out of her enimies

Background: One day in midgar kiara was at school when she was walking home she noticed in the tv shop she passed had the news she watched it to discover the reactor near her house went off she ran home as fast as she could she found her house was destroyed and her familily was dead in the recag she found a necklas her parents gave her she swore that day she would find who did it and end them

side chaos

those r da 3 im stikin with

VENTUS <3

❒ Single
    ❒ Taken

I LOVE VENTUS ^_^

Learner Final Fantasy Dissidia: Generations CloudTide's Avatar

Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia: Generations

is this RP still going on?
    ~ Victus per Veneratio ~