Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Final Fantasy character you would like to meet in real life.

Registered User The Final Fantasy character you would like to meet in real life. CloudvsLightning's Avatar

Re: The Final Fantasy character you would like to meet in real life.

Cloud (afterAdvent Children), Vincent, Lightning, Sazh, Yuna, Shuyin, and maybe Kadaj .... or Sephiroth, but Kadaj is a remnant so I could always meet two in one .... oh and Red XIII all the way

"One Ring to rule them all, one Ring to find them -"

"Hey dude! Wrong place! This isn't The Lord of the Rings."

"Really? Are you sure . . . I mean . . ."

"I'm sure now go! Yeah now get out of the spotlight. I have some Deepground soldiers to shoot."

My life stinks! What's your excuse? The Final Fantasy character you would like to meet in real life. jerseyteufel's Avatar

Auron, Paine and Basch because they all kick butt and I want to learn how to do that from the best. Also Auron and Basch to have my way with and Paine to have as a sister figure.

jmyers

Balthier, or Cid, etc. They have airships.

I would like to meet either Bartz, Cloud, Squall or Zidane, maybe Garnet, Vivi, Rinoa, Zack, Aeris or Tifa

Controlling With Fear The Final Fantasy character you would like to meet in real life. Unlucky Rufus's Avatar

I'd like to meet Vaan so i can slap him up-side his head and tell him to man up a little bit.

Most definitely would want to meet Vivi. Kid stole my heart

"How are you sure we're alive?" The Final Fantasy character you would like to meet in real life. Spartan of Zanarkand's Avatar

It'd be awesome to see them all... But I love Rikku and would kill to meet her. The only reason I'd want to see Seymour would be to kill him. Repeatedly.
    The Questions Asked:

Who and what have you been?
    Who and what are you?
    Who and what will you be?

Let darkness overshadow the light.. The Final Fantasy character you would like to meet in real life. Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unlucky Rufus View Post
    I'd like to meet Vaan so i can slap him up-side his head and tell him to man up a little bit.
    LMFAO!
    Yeh, maybe tidus too lol

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

I do what you can't. The Final Fantasy character you would like to meet in real life. Sasquatch's Avatar

First, I'd have to go with the obvious -- Rydia (FFIV) and Terra (FFVI). Something about green hair, I dunno ... Sorry Edge, I'll take Rydia. And hot green-haired soldier that morphs into a powerful pink naked beast? Hawt.

Other than that ... Cecil (FFIV), definitely. Bartz (FFV) would be interesting to meet, how he travels around and such. Edgar (FFVI) and I could discuss how to run a successful kingdom, along with things of a mechanical nature. Then there's Yuna (FFX), who was thrust into an important position with little experience and deals with it well. And actually, Snow (FFXIII) leads a group of, well, prettymuch insurgents, against a tyrannical federal government. So he'd be an interesting character.

And, of course, Delita (FFT). I like his rogue style of doing what's right, not what's told to him. And I'd like to find out just what the hell he does while he's gone.

Sig courtesy of Plastik Assassin.

Greater love hath no man than this; that he lay down his life for his friends.
    John 15:13

Scourge of Esthar The Final Fantasy character you would like to meet in real life. CrazedMonkey's Avatar

First and foremost: Lightning. I said it one of the other posts, but I find Light to be the hottest of all the FF girls. Also, I like to see if I could make her blush, that would be a good time. Aside from that, the girls just awesome all around. Squall, because he's awesome and I'd like to convince him to teach me how to wield a gunblade like his. Maybe Balthier as well. Dudes like the Bond of FF. I'd also like to meet Cloud, just so I could punch him. Hate that guy.
    Last edited by CrazedMonkey; 02-26-2011 at 11:07 AM.
    You'll have your reward for finding me, and don't think of running off without collecting. My shot is faster, or my names not Balthier.

SperMSoldieR103

FRAN! We all know why

Balaclavas on...let's go shopping!! The Final Fantasy character you would like to meet in real life. nickness89's Avatar

Lightning or Vanille.

Lightning because she is an awesome person, great personality and p.s ... pink hair

Vanille because i could just laugh at her climaxes all day,and she's fun and makes light of everything serious. We'd make such good friends xP

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3