Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Final Fantasy character you would like to meet in real life.

Glowing Ball of Awesome The Final Fantasy character you would like to meet in real life. Ashura's Avatar

Re: The Final Fantasy character you would like to meet in real life.

I'd like to be Luso. It would be interesting to be in his shoes for once, as well as all the other Final Fantasy characters, but I'd choose Luso first.

Contact me for signature/avatar request.

The Brave The Final Fantasy character you would like to meet in real life.

Arrow Re: The Final Fantasy character you would like to meet in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by classicgamer View Post
    Celes, if she were real, I'd so have a crush on her. B
    Well, I would certainly imagine that you would go on a date with her.

Registered User The Final Fantasy character you would like to meet in real life. Zidane77's Avatar

Dagger,Vivi,Tifa i would like to meet the most.
    Celes,Fran,Lightning and Red would be interesting too.

InnocentCutie713

Hope Esthein Claire Farron !!they are my one and only !!But it would be nice to meet leon Cloud and Noctis ^-^.

Angelicos The Final Fantasy character you would like to meet in real life. Alther Primus's Avatar
    Atop the Nexus of Creaton, awaiting my vengeance

Aerith... if she were real, then my heart would belong o her.

My soul, corrupted by vengeance
    Hath endured torment, to find the end of the journey
    In my own salvation
    And your eternal slumber

My junk:

"Time is but a fleeting dream. I shall be awaiting in some tomorrow to avenge this day.
    -Alther Primus
    TFF FAMILY!
    Feel free to VM me about joining my TFF Family!

Ethan

Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

Elyon Seraphim

Dodie16

Ralz

Dark Angel

Xanatos

Meigumi

SilkAngel

Genome's Blade

Fate

Nova

xXCloudXx
    My frat!

PROUD MEMBER OF THE ARTEO WARRA OKHUN LATAAR!!!

Daz 3d! Awesome!

meijello

Noctis, so that I could ra--I mean... do things to him... but that'd be the most epic fail ever cuz he'd kill me in a second. lol

The Lone Dagger The Final Fantasy character you would like to meet in real life. Xithor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatos View Post
    There are quite few characters I would love to meet, Vincent, Zidane, Kuja, Firion, Locke, Kefka, it would be one hell of a meeting, it would probably end up in a fight.
    That would be quite an epic meeting lol there would be all kinds of magic and swords and daggers flying all over the place, and Vincent prob would just be standing there wondering what is going on.

You know who else would be pretty cool to hang out, what about Wakka? Talk about a laid back guy, he'd def be a bro lol Auron is another good one, maybe be mentor or just go grab some beers at a bar somewhere. That'd be pretty sweet

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

Crash Boom Bang The Final Fantasy character you would like to meet in real life. Lily's Avatar

Auron, because I'm a pervert and I want to do naughty things to him ]:

Rune Knight The Final Fantasy character you would like to meet in real life. Trodorne's Avatar

I would meet the original black mage character. and ask why can he not use the Hadouken as a 1st level spell.

I'd probably only want to meet Edgar. (FFVI)
    My favorite character of all FFs is still Auron, but seriously - who want to meet a guy like HIM? O_o You can't talk to him and the only thing he could do for me would be... accompany me and make sure I'm fine? Dunno, I can't imagine he would be a good friend. Way too silent. I need someone to talk to! XD
    So Edgar fits perfectly. *_*~ Besides, I like flirting, so I'd probably flirt with him all day long. <3 And of course, I like the way he looks. And his age. He would probably be the best male friend I'd have. XD

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Arachnie Suicide The Final Fantasy character you would like to meet in real life. ChloChloAriadne's Avatar

Sexy little Rikku with her tatas all out there. =] Seymour Guado's close, though. He's always been my favourite, and always will be.
    I've been on this site since 2006 woah

The British Guy. The Final Fantasy character you would like to meet in real life. Robbo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Probably Lightning from XIII or Squall and Zell from VIII just to see if i win over Squall and Lightning, because they hate everything most of the time. Zell because he is funny and he has a face tattoo
    CPC8... Makin' it happen

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin
    Ruin says
    someone fart in my eye
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder
    Melibooyah says:
    Uggh bbl everyone is blowing me uo and I have to do my homework -_-
    Typo's change everything ^

Woot-Woot!! The Final Fantasy character you would like to meet in real life. CloudA2K's Avatar

Hmm I would go with Laguna all the way!! That guy is a riot and he seems to be doing things on the go which would be very fun. There would be no boring day with Laguna around lol.

Rune Knight The Final Fantasy character you would like to meet in real life. Trodorne's Avatar

Either one of two people:

Exdeath: not so much to meet with him, as more as to set him loose upon the world. he has superior magic in the begining which gives him a leg up from just kefka. and i guess i would meet with him and be his magical apprentice, and tell him about how you take out the nuclear powers first then you can take over the world.

Vivi: he has a talent for black magic, i would definately like to learn from him. either that or the original black mage from final fantasy 1.

Sephiroth's Girl The Final Fantasy character you would like to meet in real life. sephirothsbigfan's Avatar

i would sooooooooooo want to meet sephiroth in real life that would be SWEET!! i would love that 500%!!!!!!!!!!!

I am Sephiroth's girl! We will rule over you! Challenge this couple if you dare!

8runo

I would like to meat yuna
    great voice

The Mad God The Final Fantasy character you would like to meet in real life. Heartless Angel's Avatar

I'd say Sephiroth if I wasn't so sure the meeting would end in impalement...

That said, probably Fang. Fang kicks ass.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Registered User The Final Fantasy character you would like to meet in real life. Kuja's Avatar

I would love to meet Sephiroth in real life. That would be just plain awesome. But I'd also definitely wanna meet Kuja.

And perhaps even Seifer from FFVIII... And Kefka. I'd also wanna meet Vincent. That would be amazing. XD
    "Peace is but a shadow of death, desperate to forget its painful past...
    Though we hope for promising years. After shedding a thousand tears, yesterday's sorrow constantly nears.
    And while the moon still shines blue, by dawn, it will turn to scarlet hue."

Never getting back together... The Final Fantasy character you would like to meet in real life. JillXWesker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would love to see Terra from Final Fantasy 6 because she could tell me everything about having magic sprout from her fingertips. Garnet, Eiko, Freya, and Vivi from Final fantasy 9. And... Vannile and Lighting from Final Fantasy 13.

Love JillXWesker

"We Are Never Getting Back Together. Like... Ever."

My Signature looked a lot prettier in photoshop... :/

Laguna would be pretty awesome, he's one of my favourite characters in FFVIII. His personality and attitude is so likeable xD
    Also Fran. Simply because she kicks ass.

Registered User The Final Fantasy character you would like to meet in real life. Aadria's Avatar

I would say Zidane, Vivi, and Freya from IX and Cecil from IV. Maybe Sazh from XIII, so I could try to steal his Chocobo, hehe. I want a chocobo so bad...
    "I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it? A Death. What's that, a bonus? I think the life cycle is all backwards. You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch and you go to work. You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities. You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, spend your last nine months floating... and you finish off as an orgasm."
    - George Carlin

Death Before Dishonor The Final Fantasy character you would like to meet in real life. Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I woud want to meet Tidus. That way I could kick him right in the f*cking d*ck. He is a bitch.

I would like to chill with Auron. He is a badass...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Shoopuff Handler

Cool guy.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

The British Guy. The Final Fantasy character you would like to meet in real life. Robbo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Id liek to meet Snow because i doubt you would find yourself feeling down as he would say something stupid like " A hero never feels down, unless his fiance gets turned into a l'cie then turned to crystal " and id be all "Yayy TO THE SWINGS"

( Ugh im such a child )
    CPC8... Makin' it happen

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin
    Ruin says
    someone fart in my eye
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder
    Melibooyah says:
    Uggh bbl everyone is blowing me uo and I have to do my homework -_-
    Typo's change everything ^

Certified tech, come at me! The Final Fantasy character you would like to meet in real life. SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would hang with Sabin, Cyan, Locke, and Squall. Those would be the people worth being around anyway, but seriously, I wouldn't mind traveling around town with them and going sightseeing.
    Currently Playing:

Let darkness overshadow the light.. The Final Fantasy character you would like to meet in real life. Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

Tifa, Rydia, Rinoa, Quistis, Yuna, Lulu, Ashe, Fang and Vanille...

Definet hot squad... *thinks about it*... I'm im heaven...
    *clears throat*

Okay, that was my perverted appeal... Anyways, I would like to meet Squall, Lulu(w.e), Zell(he is hyper and has martial arts like me), and Tifa... Semi perverted, but guys around so I can't be perverted...o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Trodorne View Post
    Either one of two people:

Exdeath: not so much to meet with him, as more as to set him loose upon the world. he has superior magic in the begining which gives him a leg up from just kefka. and i guess i would meet with him and be his magical apprentice, and tell him about how you take out the nuclear powers first then you can take over the world.

Vivi: he has a talent for black magic, i would definately like to learn from him. either that or the original black mage from final fantasy 1.
    you know what... scratch what i said. I want to me 500x Imps from final fantasy 1 and send them off to go kick peoples asses for underestimating them as a sizable threat

The Mad God The Final Fantasy character you would like to meet in real life. Heartless Angel's Avatar

I'd also like to meet a Tonberry and go on a shanking spree with it. Maybe a Malboro, so I can see just how many tic-tacs it takes to make its breath tolerable. It's one of those things you just have to know, like "How many licks does it take to get the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?", "How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?",or "Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his power level?". I just need to know. I'd also like to meet Squall. I'd have all kinds of fun trying to explain to him the 'Squall is Dead Theory'
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Dan the man The Final Fantasy character you would like to meet in real life.
    I am originally from Iowa but i have travelled all over the world and currently am teaching english in beijing china for a couple years.

I would like to meet RedXIII...but i would probably end up taking him home...coolest dog eva!

I would also like to meet rikku...I would like to take her home too...but for different reasons lol ^^

And hell yeah barret...guy with a gun on his arm and a serious attitude..nobody would mess with me if he was hanging around lol.

Registered User The Final Fantasy character you would like to meet in real life. randy666's Avatar

it has to be wakka from ffX, i just love the way he talks and acts, i guess it happens ya?
    this is it the final boss now there is no turning back....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast