View Poll Results: Which race would you be?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • The strong Clavats!

1 20.00%
  • The intelligent Yukes!

1 20.00%
  • The nimble Selkies!

1 20.00%
  • The versatile Liltys!

2 40.00%

Thread: FFCC Races: Which one would you want to be?

Ellipsis FFCC Races: Which one would you want to be? Meigumi's Avatar
    Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

FFCC Races: Which one would you want to be?

Clavat: The only race that is similar to the gods, and are well in all ways, plus the easiest to level up. Negative, they can't do anything special at all, but in turn they have great stregnth and deals a fine damage to your enemie's respawn bill, indeed.

Yuke: A race with a mask over their face(for lords know what's under it), and the tallest. They specialize in magic- and if you think they should deal with giant crabs alone, you're dead wrong. Recommend all Yukes to use magic.
    Plus, if I'm not correct, Yukes can see invisible items with their special ability!

Selkies: Some are civilized, some are not. Either way, they specialize in ranged combat with bows and has the ability to double-jump in the air, flawlessly. They're quite the hardest to train, but toughen up and be a man- err, Selkie, and shoot that Chaspal in the spine! Where it really hurts! And make your thumbs sore!

Lilty: Small size, fun size, weak looking, strong.....They're impressive with magic and weapons (but not in RoF), and quite humorous. What more could you ask? But, being able to use Alchemy cuts down easy exp, don'tcha think?

So, if you could be any race, which one would it be?

I'd be a Lilty, but being small has its disadvantages....But at least everything's bigger, kupo!
    .....And I also stole that cupcake.

TFF Family~:

Ice-cream loving brother Fate
    The great benevolent dark lord Elyon Demidias
    Lovable doll ViviMasterMage
    Soul Stealing, Chaos-loving, Pom-pom eating older brother Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    The Awesome and Dashing Thief, ethan
    The Stealthy Swordsman of Poetic Power, genome's blade

Can't go wrong with ranged combat. I'll go with selkies.

Che
    Sounds like FFXI races

Humans
    Elvaans
    Mithra/Galka
    Tarutaru

The "Selkies" sound the coolest imo, but I don't have the game yet.

Selkie in training FFCC Races: Which one would you want to be? Silver Spyro's Avatar
    Selkies ftw. I love them.
    Call me Silver.

Boredness rules us all FFCC Races: Which one would you want to be? Midnight Panda's Avatar
    the yukes. cause it sounds cool lol
    Been gone a long while but im back now and not as annoying. promise

THANKS TO ANDROMEDA