Thread: FF characters sex lives?

Boxer of the Galaxy FF characters sex lives? Rowan's Avatar

FF characters sex lives?

Am I the only one here that imagines what some FF characters sex lives would be like? Both female and male. How awkward would it be for barrett with that gun for a hand. And is Aerith like one of those chrsitians who wont until shes married?(dayum girl you missed out) Or what about cloud? Think he is compensating with that buster sword of his? Are there any characters you think have a wild side? Quistis is probably right up there I reckon. Wow im bored.

Bananarama FF characters sex lives? Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'll bite.

Barrett can swap out that gun for any number of attachments, so there's always that.

I can see Quistis being a freak in bed. Whips and whatnot.

I also see Yuffie and Selphie being total **** teases, and Tifa being a "wait until marriage" type of girl.

i can see Aeris being one of those girls who would sleep with the guy she thinks she'll be with for the rest of her life, even before marriage.

Vincent seems pretty asexual after Lucrecia, as does Setzer after Darill. Even though Setzer tries to kidnap Celes a billion times, you can tell he's just lonely.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    ...and Tifa being a "wait until marriage" type of girl.

Worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Am I the only one here that imagines what some FF characters sex lives would be like?

Been a while since ya visited the 'ol phub, eh? Fap it out.
    hey

Rydia is into whips and Terra can be a beast in bed. Not like they would go at it together or anything. Just saying.

TFF's Resident Messenger FF characters sex lives? Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, it had to be awkward when Wakka and Lulu first got together.

Wakka: "Uh, so, I know my brudda was all, like into you, ya. But, uh, how about if, ya know, you and I, help Spira and repopulate the land, ya?"

How does Lulu even respond to something like that?
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

Consistently Average FF characters sex lives? Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Excuses again?"

"But I..."

"Enough Wakka!"

Or whatever she says before you leave Besaid Anyone else think she was a bit over the top in that scene? She never really acts like that for the rest of the game.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt Zisa View Post
    "Excuses again?"

"But I..."

"Enough Wakka!"

Or whatever she says before you leave Besaid Anyone else think she was a bit over the top in that scene? She never really acts like that for the rest of the game.
    Lulu knew that Tidus reminded Wakka of Chapu, this bothered her on multiple levels. She has a beautiful personality thats become disgruntled by the loss of the man she loved (chappu) + her prior failure as a guardian. She was a broken woman who managed to overcome her burdens by helping others. It was a journey of self discovery. Listen to her dialogue in the game, everytime she speaks she has something important to say. In X-2 you can see her prior burdens are lifted as she is a much happier person + shes pregnant (fk u wakka take ma waifu). So not only is she not angry anymore, shes not angry while shes pregnant with all them hormones.

That, or she just needed to get laid. Im gonna go with my initial theory though.
    Last edited by Rowan; 02-19-2015 at 04:14 PM.

FF chars never had problems expressing their sexuality.

Registered User FF characters sex lives?
    I think sephiroth is all angry because he was created without a penis.... And why cloud is so depressed... Same reason! Hence the hair.....

Blog Entries
    Bartz from FF5 probably got around quite a bit, being a traveller and all.

Zidane is one of those thrillseekers that spend all the time chasing a girl, then once she notices him finally, he wouldn't know what to do.

Cecil and Rosa were the high school sweethearts that stood the test of time. Kain being the jealous and bitter bestie of them both. I feel like Edge would be a toss-up; either he struck out all the time, or he was able to get a fanclub of groupies all for himself.

Squall would be one of the types where he would probably have a lot of secret admirers but both him and the girl in mind would probably be too intimidated/shy to approach, so it wouldn't be likely. Zell is just a raving idiot, so no. Irvine probably got with quite a few SeeD members. Same with Quistis, she seems quite hypergamous. Rinoa actually seems like she gets around to an extent. Selphie is just a tease.

Cloud definitely got with Tifa back in his teens, idk if he shacked up with other girls after joining the military though. Tifa is the typical innocent small town girl and most likely only had eyes for Cloud. Pete nailed the description for Aeris; I bet she is the type to fall in love easily. Yuffie has zero man experience.

Terra is most likely terrified of men. Celes probably had a few relationships. Locke did obviously. Edgar can pretty much have what ever girl he wants from his kingdom. Sabin could do well if he wanted to but he is only interested in his martial arts. Cyan was definitely a ladykiller. Setzer was probably rolling through chicks for awhile until he met 'the one'.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Galuf.

I don't need to say anything.

SPOILER!!:
    Boats n Hoes
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post

Terra is most likely terrified of men. Celes probably had a few relationships. Locke did obviously. Edgar can pretty much have what ever girl he wants from his kingdom. Sabin could do well if he wanted to but he is only interested in his martial arts. Cyan was definitely a ladykiller. Setzer was probably rolling through chicks for awhile until he met 'the one'.
    I can see men being equally afraid of Terra. Granted, she'd be a little leery after being captive for time.

Andrew nailed it on the head with Edgar, except I feel like he can have any girl except for one, and it kills him. Like, 3am, lying awake in bed, kills him.

He also nailed Sabin.

With Locke, I see him as trying to get with girls to replace what he lost, same thing as Setzer.

Gogo would be one of those weird trannies you find on craigslist to prank a friend.

I can see Cyan as being completely faithful, and maybe only banging one other chick before his wife. Probably some kind of royalty pairing, which he rejected because he only wanted the chick who became his wife.

I think you spotted Squall and Zell pretty well. I think that Irvine would be more of a guy whose reputation preceeds him though. I can see him being the guy who tries like hell to get with a lot of girls, and despite him being considered good looking, he strikes out way more often than not.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

Zell got with that library chick. I think he would treat women really well not because he is considered kinda dorky and overly outgoing/emotional, but because he has a strong moral sense of whats right and whats wrong. The library chick seems really into him anyway, she gave him one of them fighting books. She must have a fetish for martial artists. I bet Zell 'put the moves' on her, wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwww wwwwwwwwww.

I have no idea what Yuna or Paines would be like. Despite the amount of personality we got from them, I cant fathom their attitude toward sex.

Blog Entries
    Rowan, I bet there would be a painfully awkward cutscene where she and the guy force themselves to laugh beforehand.

And Snow from FF13 just looks like he's all about the roofiecoolada
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

TFF's Resident Messenger FF characters sex lives? Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    Bartz from FF5 probably got around quite a bit, being a traveller and all.
    This is probably true. Especially since he has his own little harem following him around by the end of the game.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies