Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Dissidia Duodecim Announced

The Lone Dagger Dissidia Duodecim Announced Xithor's Avatar

Re: Dissidia Duodecim Announced

Quote Originally Posted by RhapsoBlarg View Post
    I haven't been this happy since Sonic started making BLTs.
    Anyone know a U.S. date for demo or game? March for Japan I saw.
    Only complaint.... Please, God, if you're listening, I'll never make fun of Tidus' pant-shorts again if you give him his shirt back.
    Hahaha Tidus is going shirtless and switching over to the Chaos side? I tried to pause it like Leon did but wasn't able to see exactly where Tidus was, plus he was fighting with Jecht in the FMV so definitely a little misleading lol. Plus so psyched about the possibility of having Gilgamesh in this latest installment, freaking awesome!!

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

Resident Saint Seiya fanboy Dissidia Duodecim Announced Leon's Avatar
    Anywhere I want to live. Wonderful, is it not?
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post
    Good enough for me. I'd like things to be fair in my copy of the game. Three characters from all games, not four from VII.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post
    Lots of sources say that it is indeed Gilgamesh, and since Nomura said he did want him in the original game, I'm not too surprised to see him pop up in this one, but it's still a welcome addition!
    Indeed he is! Can't wait to see what he says to Firion. Maybe something like...

"Your weapons are forfeit to me!"

EDIT: And Xithor, he's on the far right side when they reveal the Chaos warriors for half a second.
    Last edited by Leon; 01-18-2011 at 11:24 PM.
    Please read the poetry from two great friends of mine. May they find peace.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    ~St. Augustine

Let darkness overshadow the light.. Dissidia Duodecim Announced Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

Hmm, I remember seeing a guy that looks like Cid from FF13 in a trailer, that would be cool playing his Ex-mode.
    Oh and, I hope for the american Gilgamesh actor has the same one from FF12, he was funyy lol, and I wonder if he will recognize Cloud, Squall and Vaan since it is hinted that they are all the same one lol

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

The Mad God Dissidia Duodecim Announced Heartless Angel's Avatar

I like WOLs alt, FF1 Fighter ftw! If the demo and Aerith are available for us, i'll certainly have her, I'd like to get the demo anyways, just so I don't have to wait so long to try this game out lol. I'll need to get used to the innevitable nerfing of all my characters before the game actually releases >.<
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by o0Odin0o View Post
    Oh and, I hope for the american Gilgamesh actor has the same one from FF12, he was funyy lol, and I wonder if he will recognize Cloud, Squall and Vaan since it is hinted that they are all the same one lol
    Yeah, I hope so, too. I can see it now how dialogue would be between them.

Gilgamesh: *to Cloud or Squall* Hmph, I've fought worse! *reveals a fake Buster sword or revolver*
    Cloud or Squall: No, you haven't.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    ~St. Augustine

Let darkness overshadow the light.. Dissidia Duodecim Announced Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Gilgamesh: *to Cloud or Squall* Hmph, I've fought worse! *reveals a fake Buster sword or revolver*
    Cloud or Squall: No, you haven't.
    LOL!
    That would be hilarious, hell he had 6-8 arms, he can be talking to both of them at the same time hahaha

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

Memento Rhapso Dissidia Duodecim Announced Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Is it still Tidus? Why the hell is he on Chaos side?! Is it Shuyin instead?
    Filler filler filler filler filler

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

I feel epic... Dissidia Duodecim Announced Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.

Tidus is a bad guy, shocker.

I guess Square realized with Jecht and Yuna on Cosmos' side... we'd actually have no FFX villain, so Tidus takes up that role. (I refuse to believe the Tidus on Chaos Side = Shuyin theory, that's crap.)

Although, I get the feeling he's not out to do evil things... probably given his track record, he joined just so he'd have an excuse to fight his old man.

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

The British Guy. Dissidia Duodecim Announced Robbo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mhmm Chaos did have dreams about spending time with Cosmos and with Gilgamesh's epic power and as of no confirmed side he is on. Gilgamesh = Final Boss with of course Chaos & Cosmos teaming up?

EDIT: It would Appear there is a world map complete with party system ?

Japanese magazines Jump and sister publication V Jump have reported several details regarding Dissidia Duodecim and its world map, which supposedly looks a lot like Final Fantasy I's world map. It looks like players will be able to control a party on a 3D plane complete with treasure boxes and devices.

The sequel to Square Enix's Final Fantasy mash-up brawler is played throughout this world map, unlike the original where players moved characters across a pseudo chess board. The world is apparently overrun by the imitation puppets of Chaos.

V Jump is also teasing a "shocking" character reveal for its next monthly issue, just in time for Square Enix's 1st Production Department Premiere event.

THIS WAS POSTED ON DEC 15TH

So i would assume that Gilgamesh is the suprise character?
    Last edited by Robbo; 01-19-2011 at 12:17 PM.
    CPC8... Makin' it happen

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin
    Ruin says
    someone fart in my eye
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder
    Melibooyah says:
    Uggh bbl everyone is blowing me uo and I have to do my homework -_-
    Typo's change everything ^

Quote Originally Posted by Ralz View Post
    Tidus is a bad guy, shocker.

I guess Square realized with Jecht and Yuna on Cosmos' side... we'd actually have no FFX villain, so Tidus takes up that role. (I refuse to believe the Tidus on Chaos Side = Shuyin theory, that's crap.)

Although, I get the feeling he's not out to do evil things... probably given his track record, he joined just so he'd have an excuse to fight his old man.
    That theory to me sounds much better then trying to say that it's Shuyin in the upcoming game. Tidus is so bent on fighting with his father that he takes any steps he has to in order to fight him, so if Jecht is on Cosmos then Tidus would willingly go over to Chaos.

As far as the world map goes that sounds awesome and I can't wait to be able to roam around in a world map. Finally a return to having a world map in a Final Fantasy game.

Wanna Know More:

My latest videos:
    Naruto - Way Away

Blog Entries

Also, if anyone takes a closer look at the video where it shows all Chaos characters, you can see Kuja in the shadows floating next to Tidus.

Meaning, he's one great actor!

~St. Augustine

The Shuyin theory is actually plausible. Considering at the time when Jecht was a hero, Tidus was a little kid. But I'm sure they won't do anything interesting like that, so it'll most likely be that somebody like the Emperor told Tidus to join them to get even with jecht or something stupid.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

I'm sure it will be something where it will have a simple resolution and some intellect behind it, doesn't matter, I'll be using Squall, Gilgamesh, and Tifa(HOT) anyways.
    Who will you guys play as?

Blog Entries

I'll be using Zidane (especially on his new Knights of Pluto outfit), Kuja, Gilgamesh, Bartz, Exdeath...

Well, I'll be playing as a lot of characters, so it's easy for me to mention who I won't play as, at least not often. Which would be Lightning, Tifa, CoD, and probably Squall (I'm assuming his Blasting Zone is still powered down).

Anyway, I found a great link.

Make And Share Your Own Quests In Dissidia 012[duodecim]: Final Fantasy // Siliconera

So, let's talk. What kind of quests would you write about?

~St. Augustine

Oi hell that is cool.
    WEll, that's hard to say, saying that Locke hasn't been announced yet lol

Well, Maybe something like Gilgamesh is trying to get the weapons of the warriors of light so he can take down Ex-death and the others, or maybe Kefka trying to trick Kuja or ultimecia (or any other magically powerful being) so he can take their powers somehow.
    Or even Kefka turning Yunas Aeons into Shards.

I can think of more if I had the final list of characters haha

Blog Entries

I was actually thinking about that Gilgamesh storyline. You know, like in XII he has replicas of the Buster Sword, the Revolver, the Orichalcon (one of Zidane's daggers) and Odin's sword (I think). I was thinking of creating a scenario where he steals the real things.

~St. Augustine

Haha! Exactly!
    What if he tries to Take Lightnings gunblade, and tries to trade the revolver(gunblade FF8) for it, that would be funny hahaha

A story line for Gilgamesh would definitely be interesting, and it seems that Bartz is going to be involved based on the trailer lol

As far as the people that I'll be playing I'll definitely be running with Zidane, my best character from Dissidia and the others that I like to play are Cloud, Sephiroth, Tidus, and Squall from the original. As far as the new characters go I'm excited to try Gilgamesh, Lightning, and Yuna. Her double summoning sounds like a pretty sweet Ex Mode.

Wanna Know More:

My latest videos:
    Naruto - Way Away

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み Dissidia Duodecim Announced ZantetsukeN's Avatar

Squall is usually my character, but this time around I will be using Laguna a lot. He looks really fun to play as. Also looking foward to playing as Gilgamesh, just to see how he plays. Yuna looks good too.

I'm still hoping for them to announce a character from IX. Perhaps with the Final Battle theme being added into the game, Necron?

I'm gonna try Lightning and Yuna out first, to see how they do. Tidus and Jecht will be rejoining my team, of course.

I'm very interested in Gilgamesh, he should be awesome.

"HISASHIBURI DA NA... BUTZ!"

Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Registered User Dissidia Duodecim Announced

Hey everyone~ A release date outside Japan has just been announced, and it looks like North America will get the game on MARCH 22! That's just a mere 3 weeks after it releases in Japan.

No word yet on when it'll be released in the UK, but it shouldn't be too much longer until there's info on that.

Source: Dissidia 012[duodecim]: Final Fantasy Arrives In North America On March 22 // Siliconera
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Well, I suppose it depends on how badly my current Mains are beaten with the nerf bat... if they're not completely ruined, I'll likely continue running Seph as a main, Jecht and Gabranth as alts. Kain and Lightning both look entertaining to play as well, so they may work their way into my violent heart.

They got rid of some DC comboes. Zidane suffers a particular blow not being able to do perform as many broken comboes. >_>

Click THERE:
    TFF Family:

Do the elements trust you? Dissidia Duodecim Announced bahamuts heir's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ralz View Post
    They got rid of some DC comboes. Zidane suffers a particular blow not being able to do perform as many broken comboes. >_>
    What?! He was one of my best characters!
    Gilgamesh lightning and yuna all sound fun but there needs to be more 9 characters and less of wol being the main hero( he's got no personality) like in the first cuz wol just annoyed me
    You just don't get it at all! There isn't a thing I don't cherish

cuz I'm bored
    lamest death threat: (final fantasy1)"I, Garland, shall knock you all down!"
    my ff family: pm me if you want to join I might think about it
    me
    my imaginative older brother ethan
    My awesome, Final Fantasy IX loving twin, ViviMasterMage
    Short, Innocent-looking, English-obsessed Brother, Fate.
    Fluffy, Vanilla-colored Moogle, Meigumi/Bob
    my hyper and random sister, Firefly
    my Sephiroth obsessed and Okami playing cousin, Dodie16
    Soul-devouring, knuckleburning younger brother, Alther
    -98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature

Blog Entries

Actually, Lightning seems to be the main hero(ine). But since she challenges WoL to a fight, it's possible she suffers a horrible loss (since she doesn't appear on the first Dissidia, the supposed final war between Chaos and Cosmos).

And WTH about Zidane?! He's also one of my best characters! And my main!

~St. Augustine

Memento Rhapso Dissidia Duodecim Announced Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bahamuts heir View Post
    What?! He was one of my best characters!
    Gilgamesh lightning and yuna all sound fun but there needs to be more 9 characters and less of wol being the main hero( he's got no personality) like in the first cuz wol just annoyed me
    Warrior of Light is my main, and that may be why I'm defending him, but he has personality, you just have to look for more than emo brooding and shiny lasers.

Woah wait, no more broken up combos? Or does that only apply to Zidane? A lot of this game's best features came from the real time choice to break a combo to avoid damage from enemy/reset a new combo for max hits. Plus if your stuck in perma-combo, counters won't take strategy and planning and learning anymore. Just timing when the guy quits flailing - _ -

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

Dissidia 012 will tell the story of the twelfth cycle of battle between the warriors of the gods. According to Siliconera, the game will feature something like the Destiny Odysseys, only they will include Chaos characters as well. During the war, a few of the characters from the previous game were on separate sides, as Terra, Cloud, and Tidus worked for Chaos, Jecht was on the side of Cosmos. The game's main focus is on the new characters and explaining what happened to them, and why they didn't appear in the thirteenth cycle shown in Dissidia.

So I knew about Tidus but Cloud and Terra too? I pulled this from the the Dissidia wiki. I mean I can reason some of it out...if anything though this game is slowly attracting me to pick it up. Man it'll be like sixty bucks!
    EBG

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Atma-Noah View Post
    So I knew about Tidus but Cloud and Terra too? I pulled this from the the Dissidia wiki. I mean I can reason some of it out...if anything though this game is slowly attracting me to pick it up. Man it'll be like sixty bucks!
    I doubt it. The link Dodie posted said it was going to cost $29.99.

~St. Augustine

Registered User Dissidia Duodecim Announced

Quote Originally Posted by Atma-Noah View Post
    Man it'll be like sixty bucks!
    Sources say that it's going to retail for $29.99 (plus tax, of course), which is $10 bucks cheaper than what the first Dissidia sold for.

From Siliconera:
    Dissidia 012[duodecim]: Final Fantasy also costs less than Dissidia: Final Fantasy. Square Enix plans to sell it for $29.99 instead of the usual $39.99. Not bad considering Dissidia 012[duodecim]: Final Fantasy includes the storyline from the original game too.
    EDIT::: Dang, Leon ninja'd me.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Blog Entries

Well excuse ME for stealing YOUR thunder.

But I guess in the end, I'll end up paying as much as I did for the first Dissidia. I waited until I got a PSP, and by that time it was $30.

~St. Augustine

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast