Thread: Chocobo Tattoo

Chocobo Queen Chocobo Tattoo Katpuss's Avatar

Chocobo Tattoo

Chocobo Tattoo-chocobo-tattoo-jpg

Hi guys,

Please see above for my Chocobo tattoo which I've had for a couple of months now! Eventually it will be a half sleeve with the additions of Bahamut from XIII, Vivi from IX, Serah from XIII-2, Cecil from IV and a few crystals and background of course.

Hope you all like it!

Katpuss
    Vanille: "Wishes can come true, but not if you just wait for miracles. Miracles are things we make for ourselves, here and now"
    Lightning: "It's not a question of can or can't. There are some things in life you just do"

Cloud of Darkness: "We are the Cloud of Darkness...None shall stand before the flood of darkness. With it, we will bring the Void to this world, and your world of light as well..."
    Luneth: "We won't let you! Not if we have anything to say about it!"

Cloud: "And if you don't tell us...I'll chop them off"
    Aerith: "...I'll rip them off"
    Tifa: "I'll smash them"

Re: Chocobo Tattoo

Bump
    Vanille: "Wishes can come true, but not if you just wait for miracles. Miracles are things we make for ourselves, here and now"
    Lightning: "It's not a question of can or can't. There are some things in life you just do"

Cloud of Darkness: "We are the Cloud of Darkness...None shall stand before the flood of darkness. With it, we will bring the Void to this world, and your world of light as well..."

Registered User Chocobo Tattoo NeoAquarius12's Avatar

Well designed. Keep the updates coming as you fill up your arm. That's brave. I know someone who has the Buster Sword tattooed on his arm. He loves it a lot more than a human should. bahahaha. When I get my first tat, I'll see what I want from there.

Boxer of the Galaxy Chocobo Tattoo Rowan's Avatar

that looks cool! interested to see what the rest of the sleeve will look like when its completed.

protip: We dont bump threads here.. in fact you are the first person i've ever seen bumping a thread haha.

If you'd like more people to check your thread out, maybe drop a VM to some of your friends.

Thanks for your comments guys

(will not bump again)

Mystyrion
    That actually looks like a really good tattoo.
    Definitely would love to see the rest of the arm when it's done. Cool idea.

thats so cute! Im thinking of getting a FF tattoo myself but something discrete like my favourite thing in the whole entire world FINAL FANTASY VII but just the roman numerals "VII" on the back of my neck.

Il y a un furet dans mes cheveux :O Chocobo Tattoo Catalana's Avatar

I like this tattoo, very well done !

Im thinking of getting a FF tattoo myself but something discrete like my favourite thing in the whole entire world FINAL FANTASY VII but just the roman numerals "VII" on the back of my neck.
    I was thinking about get a FF7 tattoo too, perhaps the meteor from the logo ... I will see !

Ohh, there is a ferret in my bedroom again...

My missus has got a moogle riding a chocobo tattoo on the right side of her stomach and the tattoist said it was a strange design but in the end he did agree with us and said it looked pretty good!!! She has also got a moogle on her right wrist and Yuna and Rikku (Rikku has been given angel wings) on the inside of her right leg. She is planning to get Tidus and Cloud done on the inside of her left leg and she wants the FFX insignia on her left wrist (I fancy having a similar design like that on my right wrist) but she will have to stop there cause she has 14 alraedy without adding the new ones she wants so she is nearly out of body space for any more!!!