Thread: What Kinda Chocobo Would You Have In Your Chocobo Farm?

Registered User What Kinda Chocobo Would You Have In Your Chocobo Farm? Rave Robber's Avatar

Arrow What Kinda Chocobo Would You Have In Your Chocobo Farm?

This is something that most people don't really talk about, but I would love to know what diffrent kinds of chcobo people would have in their own Chocobo Farm

TFF's Resident Messenger What Kinda Chocobo Would You Have In Your Chocobo Farm? Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: What Kinda Chocobo Would You Have In Your Chocobo Farm?

I don't know if I'd want a whole farm of chocobos. They are known to be smelly, and I don't like smelly too much. But if I was to have a farm, they would probably suit the environment. I am located in the Northern Appalachian Mountain area, but it is mainly hilly here, and no oceans. So, if going from the varieties of Final Fantasy IX, I would want regular, shallow water, and mountain chocobos.

But if I wanted one chocobo as a pet, a regular yellow chocobo with no special skills would suit me perfectly. And I'd be the talk of the town if I delivered the newspapers on the back of a chocobo. Of course, I already am since I do it on a bike, so it wouldn't be too different.

And besides, yellow chocobos are the cutest ones!
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

Queen What Kinda Chocobo Would You Have In Your Chocobo Farm? Crescent's Avatar

EVERY KIND!!! Regular, Mountain, River, Golden, Black, Pink, White! Makes no frkn difference to me I LOVE all animals!!!(or u kno wateva they are)..But they're not for sale I dont trust anyone, I'll just keep em all to myself like a crazy cat lady and maybe lend some to friends if they promise to look after em.. But I wont be crossin the marshes anytime soon until Ive trained em real good..better yet I'll jus get Sephiroth to impale another teehee...Ohh sorry Mr Zolom

If they existed one really fast Gold one kick ass transporatation!!!

Registered User What Kinda Chocobo Would You Have In Your Chocobo Farm? Layle's Avatar

I would have them all and then cross breed them until i Got a Rainbow Chocobo!

or i could breed them with a pengin to Make them effective on land and water!

i am a crazy scientist! WAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA!
    Layle Crystal BearerGOT A PROBLEM WITH IT?

Bananarama What Kinda Chocobo Would You Have In Your Chocobo Farm? Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Chocobo wings would probably be too gamey, but I suppose it'd be good, lean breast meat, at least when ground up. I figure it's somewhat similar to an ostrich, and ostrich burgers are quite delicious.

Other than that, no thanks; I don't want one was a pet... just in my belly.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Elementalist What Kinda Chocobo Would You Have In Your Chocobo Farm? IcyJJ's Avatar

Thanks to XIII-2, I know which three I would want. Blue (River/RAV) for blasting things with ice magic while I stroll across the Nile, Green (Mountain/MED) to heal me while I make the world record for fastest accent of Mount Everest, and Purple (SYN) just because that is my other favorite color.
    Chill the body, freeze the soul. ~ Maya, Legaia 2

Registered User What Kinda Chocobo Would You Have In Your Chocobo Farm? NeoAquarius12's Avatar

Red because that is the color of my hair and I think it would give a very mystical look. But of course, I would take any color that was available at the time. And breed them... forever.

Chocobo Queen What Kinda Chocobo Would You Have In Your Chocobo Farm? Katpuss's Avatar

I would have one of each colour/breed especially a gold one. I would build a farm on the Archlytte Steppe from XIII and would ride them around.
    Vanille: "Wishes can come true, but not if you just wait for miracles. Miracles are things we make for ourselves, here and now"
    Lightning: "It's not a question of can or can't. There are some things in life you just do"

Cloud of Darkness: "We are the Cloud of Darkness...None shall stand before the flood of darkness. With it, we will bring the Void to this world, and your world of light as well..."
    Luneth: "We won't let you! Not if we have anything to say about it!"

Cloud: "And if you don't tell us...I'll chop them off"
    Aerith: "...I'll rip them off"
    Tifa: "I'll smash them"

All the Colouful ones!!!