Thread: Mega 64 videos

Certified tech, come at me! Mega 64 videos SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mega 64 videos

I recently came across the latest video Mega64 uploaded on youtube and I find it pretty funny. Its a parody of the Bayonetta game YouTube - Mega64: Bayonetta
    Currently Playing:

Registered User Mega 64 videos
    I've been watching these guys here lately, and they really do some hilarious skits and parodies.

I think my favorites would either be the Shadow of the Colossus video or the Oregon Trail one. I think I like Oregon Trail just a little bit more, because of that one guy who is going around the shops trying to barter for stuff with things like bacon, sugar and coffee. Good stuff.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Mega 64 videos Polk's Avatar
    I left arrow three Mega64.

Some of my favorites are probably, the Myst Video, and any of the Christopher Demon videos, though I like most of what they put out.

To anybody who's interested, here's their website, and their youtube page.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Mega 64 is AWESOME! My favorite video by them is the one for Resident Evil 4 YouTube - Mega64: Resident Evil 4.

Re: Mega 64 videos

I AM BUMPING THIS BECAUSE JESUS CHRIST I AM SO EXCITED I MAY HAVE JUST CAME IN MY PANTS A LITTLE BIT.

For those of you who have no soul and did not click the link: Mega64's long awaited Version 3 DVD finally has a release date, May 28th. I am literally giddy like some sort of really giddy schoolgirl.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Registered User Mega 64 videos BigWill's Avatar

I'm gonna have to watch more of this stuff. That is some funny stuff. Can't believe I've never watched any of these guys before.....

Registered User Mega 64 videos

I have a question about the guys who do the Mega64 videos, and I'm wondering if anyone has an answer:

Have they ever been arrested for pulling some of the stuff they do? In some of the videos, they hightail it out of there when they see cops coming, but I read comments on Youtube vids all the time saying that they have been arrested before, and then others say that they haven't.

Oh, and I have a new favorite vid: Mega64: Batman: Arkham Asylum

Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post
    Have they ever been arrested for pulling some of the stuff they do? In some of the videos, they hightail it out of there when they see cops coming, but I read comments on Youtube vids all the time saying that they have been arrested before, and then others say that they haven't.
    They've gone on record saying they've never actually been arrested, but they've been detained (if I remember right, it was the RE4 video), and they've evaded the police many times.

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Certified tech, come at me! Mega 64 videos SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ok, this is just too funny XD YouTube - TruthPhones: The Secret Thoughts of E3 2010 [Mega64]

The secret thoughts people had at E3
    Currently Playing: