Thread: amv videos.

amv videos.

Hi my name is joleine and i have a boyfriend called mark i'v been with him for 11 years. can anyone answer my question please. mark does final fantasy videos like put music with scenes. and he has taught me everythink he knows but i also know how to do it as well. i miss him helping me doing videos even though i know how to do it does anyone still think he should help me do some videos because i havent done any in a while. he thinks if he helps me there not my own and if i do videos on my own then they are my own. i only have a couple of video that are better then my boyfriends thats it. so who thinks he should help me and who thinks he shouldent. from joleine. by the way i have got 44 videos on youtube everyone is welcome to watch.

Blog Entries

Re: amv videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Joleine ann taylor View Post
    Hi my name is joleine and i have a boyfriend called mark i'v been with him for 11 years. can anyone answer my question please. mark does final fantasy videos like put music with scenes. and he has taught me everythink he knows but i also know how to do it as well. i miss him helping me doing videos even though i know how to do it does anyone still think he should help me do some videos because i havent done any in a while. he thinks if he helps me there not my own and if i do videos on my own then they are my own. i only have a couple of video that are better then my boyfriends thats it. so who thinks he should help me and who thinks he shouldent. from joleine. by the way i have got 44 videos on youtube everyone is welcome to watch.
    Hi my name is richard and i have a complicated relationship with my girlfriend that is nearing four years. i can answer your question please. everythink is not a word, please use everything. if you miss your boyfriend does that mean you broke up. if he helps you then they are a sort of collaboration. if you do them entirely yourself then of course they are your own. i just hope you use correct spelling grammar and punctuation wherever words are involved in your videos although that probably isn't often given they are videos. from richard. by the way I now have over 1,000 posts on tff but this is my favourite.