Thread: having trouble getting the Magus sisters

Death comes on silent wings having trouble getting the Magus sisters bobbo087's Avatar

having trouble getting the Magus sisters

Hey, I am having trouble getting the Magus sisters and was hoping someone could help me, this is my problem, I am in the calm lands and have done everything that I have to to get the Magus sisters but I skipped training the chocobo earlier in the game now I am just about to fight sin and I decided to go back now and get everything, but now the woman that I have to talk to to train the chocobo is not anywhere to be found. has anybody encountered this problem? If so, what do I have to do?

HRH Albha having trouble getting the Magus sisters Aerif's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Do a thorough search of the Calm Lands. After the first time you visit, the woman likes to move around. She can normally be found in the North-West corner of the Calmlands but she could be basically anywhere.

Luckily once you complete the chocobo training she doesn't move around as much.

Banners and Stuff:

˙uɐɔ I ʍouʞ I <- uɐɔ I ssǝnƃ I¿sıɥʇ op I uɐƆ

Last signature update: 02/08/2014

Crash Boom Bang having trouble getting the Magus sisters Lily's Avatar
    Hahaha I had this same problem the other week, I was going mad for ages because she just seemed to do a dissapearing act, try at the Macalania end , toward the right or at the very north as though leaving to go to Gagazet. It's dependent where you are in the story, Id always done it soon as arriving int he calm lands, so she was always in the west, but I got ambushed by a marlboro after doing the training, had a bit of a tantrum and decided id come back to do it later. Much later ¬_¬

Soo when I returned to the west, she wasn't there, but near the entrance to Macalania

The other place she appears is outside the agency, of course you'd of noticed her there, so try her in one of those other 2 spots
    Last edited by Lily; 09-13-2009 at 02:48 PM.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. having trouble getting the Magus sisters Polk's Avatar
    First and foremost, questions like this are better left to the FFX Help Thread at the top of the FFX forum. No rly, guise. It's stickied at the top.

If I remember correctly, there are four places that she appears in The Calm Lands. If you haven't spoken to her or tried the chocobo training, I believe she always appears in the top left corner of the Calm Lands, near the Al Bhed primer in the area and the location of the Caladbolg. She can also appear right near the entrance of the Calm Lands from The Macalania Woods, or near the rest stop in the Center of the Calm Lands riding around. I don't know if it's a timeline thing, but I seem to remember her being near the rest stop much more when you have the airship. The last is right near the big thorn coming out of the ground in the top center of the Calm Lands. She'll talk a little bit about "The Scar", and then she should be willing to let you participate in Chocobo related activities.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.