Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Downsides of Final Fantasy X?

Registered User Downsides of Final Fantasy X? Locke4God's Avatar

Downsides of Final Fantasy X?

I just wanted to get your thoughts on some aspects of 10. Mind you I loved it, and I rank it as my 3rd favorite game of the series. So it's good, but a few things troubled me.

1. Powering up the final weapons was either too hard or too tedious. Jumping Lighting bolts and running the obnoxious chocobo race in the Calm Lands was more than I could take.

2. There weren't enough Aeons. You really only had 5. You could of course get 3 others, and one of those featured 3 characters, but that's pretty slim by FF standards. Why no Aeons in Luca? Why none in Guadosalam? On the plus side the ability to control Aeons in battle was an amazing innovation for the series, and so I'm going to say it balances out, but I still would have liked to have seen 3 or 4 more in the game.

3. Blitzball didn't take advantage of it's 3-D environment. I actually liked the game, but I wished they could have taken some advantage of the 3-D sphere. The game was played in 2-D, and for me that made it come off a bit cheap. I wasn't expecting Madden 09, but it could have been a little better. Also I would have liked another team or two. When I heard Wakka say they only had to win 1 game to be in the finals, I was miffed. No team for Bevelle? No team for Djose? How about a city or team at the Moonflow? I would have liked at least 8 to make a full tournament.

4. The game was short. If you skip playing hours of Blitzball, which isn't needed, you can finish this game in 60 hours without much problem. I suppose you could make the arguement that it's possible to do that with any game in the series, but with others you would have to race to do that. With 10, you could easily just walk through and still get done in 60. And I was really expecting the story to become more detailed after the defeat of Yunalesca, but instead all you have to do is talk to Mika in Bevelle and you're ready to fight Sin. That was it?

Let me know what you think. I'm really not trying to bash, but I did find those things to stand out as obvious improvements. I'm looking forward to playing 12, where from what I understand, each of those elements has been significantly improved upon, along with the voice acting.
    Last edited by Locke4God; 08-27-2009 at 06:56 AM.

Hm, I agree with most of what you pointed out.
    Firstly: The ultimate weapons. It really is a fight to get all of them. I admit I skipped the lightning bolts and the chocobo races. I just tried to get all the others. But Kimarhi's also not that simple to get, if you remember those butterflies you had to catch. It took me hours to get something out of that and I think I still haven't got the weapon. ~..~
    I played for 100+ hours now and it's not getting less. I caught each monster that was in the game, I try to defeat all the Dark Aeons.. it just takes time, it's quite tiring to try and finish the game perfectly.

Also, a bad thing about FFX is that the version I suppose all of us played is a bit... wrong translated. I don't know how wrong it is but I've heard that the English voiceovers tell another story than the Japanese original. I can't prove that one, but I really would want to know how the story was changed..

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

No Aeon in Guadosalam was because the Guado just recently adapted to the way of Yevon when you were in FFX. AS for Luca? Well it's a huge city and not that much of a holy place. Chocobo Race wasn't that bad, it just sucked when you messed up one spot and it ruined the whole thing.

The one thing I would say I didn't like about the game would probably be....it's freedom. Compared to other Final Fantasies, the freedom wasn't as great as the others. You just went to a level and that was it, FFXII did the same thing but they made it feel more free with the new battle system. I missed the world map.

Yeah, that's true about the Guado. Great point.

Even so, I don't see a problem with Luca having 2 or 3 temples in the city. Maybe they could have had 2 Aeons in Bevelle. I wouldn't have had a problem with getting both Bahamet and Odin or some other really powerful summon there. Maybe a second Aeon in the temple of the stolen Fayth. Perhaps whoever stole that one, stole others too. The Moonflow would have been a great area for another one, or maybe even a couple of stray Fayth willing to help along the Wall of Fayth, or one that had been discarded in the Via Purifico. I just wish they could have found a way to include a few more summons.

All is One.One is All. Downsides of Final Fantasy X? Firefly's Avatar
    The thing I didn't like about Final Fantasy X well,I do have 2.
    1.Like Loaf said,no freedom.It would be alot funner if they like had guests like Final Fantasy 12.And like something else besides leveling,the pilgrimage,and Blitzball.
    2.Blitzball,I absolutely hated it.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My TFF Family:
    * My Awesome Older Brother, Judge Magistrate :]
    * Illusion :]
    * Cait Sith :]
    * My Sweet,Caring,Older Sister angelmarie190515 :]
    * My FF Twin, nickness89 :]
    * My Favorite Australian Cousin, NikkiLinkle :]
    * My Long Lost Cousin, Hero without a Name :]

***98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Che
    The only thing I really didn't like about FFX was the fact that there was no real airship. Pointing on a place and "flying" (teleporting) there is not epic. And while I agree that obtaining the Legendary weapons should be challenging, I don't believe boring people to death by doing something 100 times in a row is challenging. I never got most of them, but then again I easily finished the game without them.

-The game is too easy
    -The story sucks (no offence to those who loves it)
    -The Sphere grid system sucks
    -Magic sucks (even with hight magic stats)
    -Evasion/Accuracy stats are unballanced (You could hit everything that had 50 evasion with 50 accuracy, but always miss when attacking something that has 255 evasion with your 255 accuracy character)
    -You're going to press your analog stick ''up'' A LOT (Seriously, I don't thing I ever went in another direction than north in the whole game)
    -Way too linear. Appart from a few exeption, world map-less games sucks.

FFX is a good game, a mediocre RPG and a very crappy FF (probably the crappiest IMO)

Quote Originally Posted by Locke4God View Post
    I just wanted to get your thoughts on some aspects of 10. Mind you I loved it, and I rank it as my 3rd favorite game of the series. So it's good, but a few things troubled me.
    I Loved this game. It's one of my favorite FFs of all time, next to FFIX and FFVII. I pretty much demolished the whole game. I still play Blitzball from time to time when I feel like It. I didn't really have any problems with it besides the fact that I would have liked to have a world map, like in all the other FFs. It wasn't a big deal but It wold have given you that much more freedom. I like to spend time exploring areas.

1. Powering up the final weapons was either too hard or too tedious. Jumping Lighting bolts and running the obnoxious chocobo race in the Calm Lands was more than I could take.
    Really?? I had fun doing the final weapons side Quests...although, when getting Khimari's, that stupid butterfly hunt took forever...Everything else was easy...

2. There weren't enough Aeons. You really only had 5. You could of course get 3 others, and one of those featured 3 characters, but that's pretty slim by FF standards. Why no Aeons in Luca? Why none in Guadosalam? On the plus side the ability to control Aeons in battle was an amazing innovation for the series, and so I'm going to say it balances out, but I still would have liked to have seen 3 or 4 more in the game.
    I can't see why you would need more aeons..You basically have one for everything just like how every character has a specific monster type they are meant to attack. You have a flying multi-magic,Fire,Ice,Thunder,Dark,Random physical attacker (Yojimbo),attack +magic skills(Magus sisters), and of course Bahamut. Though I can say that there are some missing, like water and earth aeons.

No aeons in Luca? no temple I guess. Plus theres already a lot going on there with Blitzball and everything.
    Guadosalam,IDK...I can't picture a temple being there in the first place, they didn't seem too big on Yevon teachings..I guess Machalania counts for that. Plus they had that Measter manor thing going on...the temple probably would have had to be there instead.

I think the question should be why the heck isn't Ixion on the Thunder Plains?? it would make more sense if the Djose Temple was there instead of some random cliff area.

3. Blitzball didn't take advantage of it's 3-D environment. I actually liked the game, but I wished they could have taken some advantage of the 3-D sphere. The game was played in 2-D, and for me that made it come off a bit cheap. I wasn't expecting Madden 09, but it could have been a little better. Also I would have liked another team or two. When I heard Wakka say they only had to win 1 game to be in the finals, I was miffed. No team for Bevelle? No team for Djose? How about a city or team at the Moonflow? I would have liked at least 8 to make a full tournament.
    yeah..I support the "make Blitzball a seperate game" It can be even better.

Let me know what you think. I'm really not trying to bash, but I did find those things to stand out as obvious improvements. I'm looking forward to playing 12, where from what I understand, each of those elements has been significantly improved upon, along with the voice acting.
    for some reason I'm not too fond of XII...it's alright...
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 09-14-2009 at 01:04 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Can I be forgiven for what I am now Downsides of Final Fantasy X? xXCloudXx's Avatar
    I like the fact that the game was challanging. It made it last longer. I got really frustrated at times but I felt very accomplished when I got past all of the obsticals. It took time to beat the game and thats what I like. A long challanging game. Makes it fun.

SPOILER!!:
    My TFF Family

My Jenova-cell infused, awesome brother,Armageddon

My Super Smarticles sister Insufficient Mage

My Magic loving, big eyed brother ViviMasterMage

My black souled, Evil doing brother SephirothII

SPOILER!!:

I have said it once I have said it a million times, the voice over acting that was so hyped by Sony and SE wasn't just pitiful it was horible at the same time. Given there where a few characters that actually done well but others like Tidus and Seymore where aweful. Forced screams, bad laughing, monotone, and dry all around.

I too think the story mode was to linear and should of had a free roaming world map and killed the feel of a traditional RPG.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Meier Link View Post
    I have said it once I have said it a million times, the voice over acting that was so hyped by Sony and SE wasn't just pitiful it was horible at the same time. Given there where a few characters that actually done well but others like Tidus and Seymore where aweful. Forced screams, bad laughing, monotone, and dry all around.

I too think the story mode was to linear and should of had a free roaming world map and killed the feel of a traditional RPG.
    yeah. don't forget that this was the first FF that actually had talking characters they over reacted a little at times,but I did like Tidu's voice.. matched his personality.

Oh something else I wanted to add, why is it that I find so many people that think Tidus was annoying?? I didn't find him annoying or too bitchy. It never even crossed my mind until someone brought it up before. What did he bitch about?? I mean S**T!! I would be pissed too if I got dragged 1000 years into the future -_-
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 09-14-2009 at 08:49 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Registered User Downsides of Final Fantasy X?
    Quote Originally Posted by Meier Link View Post
    I guess I'm one of the few people that actually liked the voice that Tidus had in the game. I honestly thought it suited the character quite nicely. Ah well. To each thier own, I suppose.

I wasn't that big of a fan of Blitzball, and I just couldn't get into the game that much. Granted I never really tried very hard, so it's mostly my fault (probably). I could be missing out on something really great, but I just didn't care for it when I played a few times. So that's really the only downside that I can think of at the moment.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Can I be forgiven for what I am now Downsides of Final Fantasy X? xXCloudXx's Avatar
    I thought the Voice Tidus had went wit hhis charicter also. It suited him very well.

SPOILER!!:
    My TFF Family

My Jenova-cell infused, awesome brother,Armageddon

My Super Smarticles sister Insufficient Mage

My Magic loving, big eyed brother ViviMasterMage

My black souled, Evil doing brother SephirothII

SPOILER!!:

Little Pandemonic Carnival Downsides of Final Fantasy X? Insufficient Mage's Avatar
    While X is one of my favorites in the Final Fantasy series, it did have its faults.
    For example, I actually loved the concept of the Sphere Grid, but being a perfectionist, I hated the fact that you couldn't explore it completely from corner to corner with each character.

Also, the idea of being able to implement abilities for aeons was kinda neat, but really was hardly useful.

There was definitely less freedom in this compared to other games in the series, but when I think back to how many hours I spent wandering around aimlessly in games like Star Ocean III and Xenosaga, it really doesn't seem so bad anymore...

Registered User Downsides of Final Fantasy X? Yesha's Avatar
    For me..

The Sphere Grid: because, I aLso want to cLear that out and get aLL possibLe abiLities.. but.. it's too hard and takes so much time.. aLso.. some spheres that are needed are reaLLy hard to gain.. especiaLLy with the LvL. 4 and SpeciaL Spheres, so you have to use them wiseLy when you get one.

The ULtimate Weapons: Some.. or aLmost are hard to achieved.. the chocobo race.. dodging of 200 Lightning boLts and some impossibLe tasks.. sadLy.. I don't have much patience to compLete those..

Other than that.. I Love aLL about FFX!
    CLICK IT! TO SEE MY STUFFS:

Quote for the month:
    “Try harder to succeed.”

What am I Loving right now?:
    YOU!

My Art Thread: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...ngs-lol-3.html

"HELLO GUYS!"

Somebody mentioned the Aeon leveling aspect. That was a good touch, but I agree, not terribly useful. Really once you get Bahamut, Anima, and the Sisters, they attack at such a high level it wouldn't have mattered if you leveled up any of their strengths or magic anyway.

The sphere grid I thought was actually really fun. It's not really about trying to get everybody everything. That's hardly necessary anyway. But you have a few characters like Kimarhi and Rikku that you have to make some decisions with as to how you want to use them. I recommend sending both of them down either Wakka or Tidus' path early. You could send them down Lulu's path, but it takes the entire game for you to get either of their magical abilities on par with hers. But if you do, and you get all 3 of them double cast at the end, then they're really really strong. BUT, you won't need it. It's much more useful to have them as warriors throughout the bulk of the game and with all of the other attacks you have, the final battles are easy anyway.

DAYUM I LEAVE FOR 3 YEARS AND THIS PLACE DIES Downsides of Final Fantasy X? Ethan Blitzball King's Avatar

Re: Downsides of Final Fantasy X?

in reality there are no downsides to a game its just a disc of graphics and pixels

Rabanastran Downsides of Final Fantasy X? Belugn's Avatar

This topic is rather old by now, but since it's still on the FFX "front page" I guess a comment wouldn't hurt.

1: I agree about the ultimate weapons. I think doing quests to level up a weapon is cool, but then I want REAL questing that has to do more with the characters. The ways to unlock and claim the ultimate weapons are just riddiculous most of the time. The chocobo race, avoiding lightning, catching tons of monsters from different areas... It just felt forced, and not even like proper "mini games" that I've actually heard some people call them. The one that gets closest to being a mini game is the chocobo race but DEAR GOD that game is built of nothing than frustration and despair and seagulls of..frustration. Nah. Yuna's weapon at least felt sort of related, in the Remiem Temple and all. (God gracious I'm not sure that's the correct name of the temple. I don't know my FFX anymore.)

I have to agree about the freedom, I mean, the lack of it. In FFX, you really just proceed from A to B, then further away to C again. Except for Macalania woods, that connects Macalania with the Calm Lands and Bevelle, you really just travel in one direction; back or forth. I'd love to see a remake of FFX one day with a vast world and map system such as in FFXII, where it feels like you can go ANYWHERE. (I always jibber about this.)
    Between the story events, there are barely anything to do except leveling up the sphere grid. Not until much later in the game you can start aquiring hidden aeons, or start going for the ultimate weapon quests of myeh.

I don't agree about it being a short game though, at least to me, it's been my longest Final Fantasy. FFXII and FFVI a close second. In fact, with so little do actually do except proceeding through the story plot, it's a really long game.

Any more downsides? Well I'd say Khimari is a huge disappointment as a blue mage. I just wanna kick him out and replace him with Strago.

Something I just realized while writing this is how much I miss cities in FFX! Sure, there's a reason for that, but even in the small villages that you actually enter, like Kilika and Guadosalam - there is barely ANYTHING to do, and the shops doesnt' have much to offer as well. Not to mention Bevelle! I really do want a FFXII version of FFX, or perhaps. A dear old ala FFI-VI version of it, with all the quirky dialogue with the towns people, and little secret stashaways of items. Secret stairs behind clocks...

I'm getting off topic here, but oh well.

The Mad God Downsides of Final Fantasy X? Heartless Angel's Avatar

The only thing I think 10 needed that it didn't have was a classic world map. No one can honestly tell me they don't love running around on a badly scaled map that makes it look like you're taller than 90% of the game's buildings.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Registered User Downsides of Final Fantasy X? vicks and wedge's Avatar

yea..just world map for me really crappy they took it away..other than that awsome game

Registered User Downsides of Final Fantasy X? Zidane77's Avatar

Yeah the game had a pretty short storyline and the blitzball could've been better in both games.
    Getting the ultimate weapons for Lulu and Kimahri was something i do once and not again, stupidly hard.
    I thought the chocobo race was easy enough.

X-2 was a good add to the storyline but it wasn't that great in the end, every step you take had to be perfect, the only game i know of that you can't skip scenes or you miss %..

I liked those games but they could've been a lot better..

Galbadian Gunner Downsides of Final Fantasy X? vicentederek's Avatar

The Sphere Grid totally messed up character customization.
    You don't need a reason to help someone.
    Final Fantasy Girls

Oh Boy! Downsides of Final Fantasy X? Lavos's Avatar

The Sphere grid was very annoying. Custumization is great, but they still tried to incorporate roles. A Yuna down Auron Path is still not stronger than a Non moved Tidus.

The complete lack of intricate side quests were also saddening. Almost every game had at least one SUPER LONG INTRICATE EXPANSIVE SIDE QUEST (Chocobos were mostly involved). But there is none in FFX. The longest side quest would either be the Mangus Sisters or Anima, if those even count.

Finaly, the aspects of it being too short and too linear combined in my pet peeve. Basically, everything is fine until you get to Home. Then the game is perfectly straightforward. I mean really:

"We blew up Home"
    "Giant flying Earthworm"
    "wedding crashers"
    "water jail"
    "Escape"
    Then a long part in the calm lands and Gagazet. Then

"Zanarkand"
    "Yunalasca"
    "Mika's Dead"
    "Sin"

Game Over
    Last edited by Lavos; 03-24-2010 at 04:53 PM.

FINISH HIM!

Dragoon Downsides of Final Fantasy X? TigermusiQ's Avatar
    Devon, UK (Inside a Zone-eater as it's very roomy and rent-free)

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Ragnarok View Post
    The Sphere grid was very annoying. Custumization is great, but they still tried to incorporate roles. A Yuna down Auron Path is still not stronger than a Non moved Tidus.

The complete lack of intricate side quests were also saddening. Almost every game had at least one SUPER LONG INTRICATE EXPANSIVE SIDE QUEST (Chocobos were mostly involved). But there is none in FFX. The longest side quest would either be the Mangus Sisters or Anima, if those even count.

Finaly, the aspects of it being too short and too linear combined in my pet peeve. Basically, everything is fine until you get to Home. Then the game is perfectly straightforward. I mean really:

"We blew up Home"
    "Giant flying Earthworm"
    "wedding crashers"
    "water jail"
    "Escape"
    Then a long part in the calm lands and Gagazet. Then

"Zanarkand"
    "Yunalasca"
    "Mika's Dead"
    "Sin"

Game Over
    Here, here! It kind of happened to go really fast after leaving the Al Bhed home and some mini-games were fun, but they're not even close to a half decent side quest. And the ultimate weapon one didn't count in my opinion, only fun way to get those is by beating a boss way harder than the main boss...
    ------

I call out these prayers to the sky, heavy with thought, see your face.
    I carry these memories inside, thoughts of a soul colored by love.
    See me grow wings and fly high, passions will die down below.
    I burn in a basin of fire, watchers look on as they dance in their merciless sky.
    Watching me, watching you.

I would explode to save your life~ Downsides of Final Fantasy X? SeaAlchemist's Avatar

Blitzball and the Cloister of Trails both were annoying as heck >.<

Blog Entries

All the crappy minigames you had to do while trying to power up the ultimate weapons, the sudden gap in difficulty between the final boss and all but like 3 or 4 of the monsters in the arena, Tidus's annoying voice for 3/4 of the game until he hits puberty, and Syracuse losing to Butler, just to name a few.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Rabanastran Downsides of Final Fantasy X? Belugn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Terra Branford View Post
    Blitzball and the Cloister of Trails both were annoying as heck >.<
    I actually wish the Cloister of Trials could've been MORE annoying than it was. Larger temples with larger and richer secrets. -dungeon nerd- They did get a bit funnier towards the end though, I quite enjoyed Zanarkand's temple.
    "I don't think I have what it takes to make a good action game. I think I'm better at telling a story."
    Hironobu Sakaguchi

The real reason why the rum is gone Downsides of Final Fantasy X? Nightmare Cloud's Avatar

Tidus' annoying voice definetely.

Also, the Cloister of Trials COULD be annoying sometimes, but it didn't bother me too much. Blitzball was a bitch though. Especially since I wanted Wakka's World Champion ¬_¬

I have a peguin on a stick! ^_^ Downsides of Final Fantasy X? Kooky Spice's Avatar
    Being held hostage by the imaginary people that live in this fictitious reality

I didn't like that the game was linear with minimal detours. I agree with Nightmare Cloud Blitzball WAS a bitch. The final thing that irritated me was the very last boss fight where no matter weather you had the ability or not Auto-Life was active. To me that's NOT A BOSS FIGHT!!!!!!

Lawlz Sephy so Smaht!!

This is where my name comes from for anyone who cares. Btw please don't get the wrong idea. I love Final Fantasy more than any other game series in the whole world.

"Good things don't come to those who wait. Good things come to those who want it bad enough to take it."

Quote Originally Posted by Kooky Spice View Post
    very last boss fight where no matter weather you had the ability or not Auto-Life was active. To me that's NOT A BOSS FIGHT!!!!!!
    Well, it wasn't really the last,Yu Yevon was. Also, without it you might be f*cked because your aeons level up as you do, but faster. Like if your hit and HP are maxed out your aeons can still instant-kill you.

Although when I've played I don't think any of the aeons did anything major that would kill everyone right away... but I'm not sure because my stats are high so maybe in a normal run though the aeon battles might be a huge mess without auto life.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast