Well here's Darkness, this is based in a new world, and i made all the charater's in this so... Yay! Well here's part 1 ^^

Darkness
________
PART 1

Azeraka
Azeraka is a planet with Airships, monster’s, ruler’s, king’s, queen’s, and…
A royal family that is planning to rule the entire world. But they would need help… Help from a man named Kuja and his soon to be wife Salka…

The mysterious hooded man drank his cold beer, sip by sip, setting it down every time he drank. The bottom of the beer left a circle of water on the table he was huddled over. “Hey, you get your ass over here!” A man in the bar said to the hooded man. “Why don’t we all just sit, and enjoy our cold beer’s in silence?” The hooded man continued to drink, when he felt the tap of a finger. “What’s your name?” The man in the bar asked. “My name you ask?” He turned to face the man, taking his hood off. “My name is Hach, what’s yours?” Hach asked. “I’m Arlen, nice to meet ya!” They both shook hand’s, and started to chat. “I think I know you from some where…” Hach said. “Well… Wait, I think ive seen you before to.” Arlen walked around Hach, trying to find out where he saw him. “Wait…,” Hach said, “I think ive seen you around the manor.” Hach finished. “Oh! The silver moon manor! Yes, yes! That’s where!” Arlen, jumped in excitement. “Well, I’m going to finish this last beer, and head for the harbor.” Hach chugged the beer, and ran for the harbor. “Hey, wait!” Arlen ran after him. “Here’s your- WAIT! HE DIDN’T PAY FOR THAT BEER! GET BACK HERE!” The waitress ran after Hach, dropping the woman’s beer on her lap. “Damn, she always drop’s my beer on my beautiful blouse! I need a new beer please!”
Hach jumped on the boat that was heading to Tralon, the city of life. “Wait up!” Arlen tried to jump on the boat, but fell in the water. “Damn!” Arlen said, swimming over to the fishing dock. “Hey, come back here!” The waitress jumped on the boat, and ran over to Hach. “You didn’t pay for the beer-” The boat started for Tralon, the waitress on board. “Stop the boat please!” The waitress yelled at the driver. “Sorry, I cant.” The driver continued to drive the boat. “Damn… Guess I have to go to Tralon…”

End of part 1

Thank you for reading ^^