Thread: Fall Releases are Killing Me

Fall Releases are Killing Me

Killing ME! I don't have the time to play all the games I have and I'm getting buried.. All these games come out so close together:

World of Goo (already out... argghh)
    Fable 2
    Fallout 3
    Gears of War 2
    Little Big Planet

Add to that Tetris Party and a dozen VC games (oh and MM9) that I still want... and I finally tracked down a PS2 version of Power Pros 2008 so i started that up last night..

AAHRHGAHAHAHARGAHH

:'(

Born Again Atheist Fall Releases are Killing Me Sarah's Avatar
    Same here. I've been catching up on games from the past several years. It seems nearly impossible to play it all.

Man, it's really sad when I'm simultaneously in the process of going through 30 games.
    Why the hell is everyone's sig so long? Be polite and use a freakin' spoiler tag!:
    Bring back Pete for S-Mod!
    Down with Word Games! Eradicate post counts! One liners are valid responses, too!

It was bad enough until everyone in the Little Big Planet beta started raving about it and now I don't want to be left out of it :'(

If i buy it, it will be my only PS3 game. I'll have to figure out where I put the controller.

Lady Succubus Fall Releases are Killing Me Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Haha. At this point, I only see three games for my PS3. BlazBlue, Disgaea 3 and Valkyria Chronicles.

And there are more 360 games that I want, too. That are coming out or are already out. Ugh. I need more money!

I wish I was born a girl so I could be a wealthy stripper/call girl already! >_>;

My PS3 is a blu-ray player only.

Blog Entries
    My interest in video games is slowly phasing out, it seems. The last new(er) games that I've finished were Twilight Princess and Super Mario Galaxy, and with Super Mario Galaxy, I only beat the last level; I didn't go through and clear all the stages. Heck, I didn't even get Luigi. I guess I technically beat Brawl, too; I beat the Subspace Emissary, anyway...

New games are nice and all, but I have no idea if I'd take the time to finish them anymore (or even get halfway through them.) I'm at a point in Sonic Chronicles where I probably will have to grind... don't like it. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

I've been cursed, if its not online multiplayer i just cant bring myself to play it

I tried to play an offline rpg but it just prooved i dont like em anymore (Damn you FF12 !!!)