Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Summoner's Pilgrimage RP OOC (Everyone Welcome)

The Ace Pilot and Cap'n Summoner's Pilgrimage RP OOC (Everyone Welcome) FF Ace Cid's Avatar

Re: Summoner's Pilgrimage RP OOC (Everyone Welcome)

yeah, I kind of left hana and Raven alone, so you can feel free to god mod him for a bit, i was thinking he gets injured or something in the fight with this fiend, so we just left him behind. And the hitman to guardian thing is fine, once we get to Besaid, we can get that rolling. As for a new enemy, not sure, why would someone want to hire a hitman to kill Hana's brother anyway? I thought that Hana's family wasn't doing that well. It doesn't really matter though, we could go with it, make your brother an Albhed machina smuggler or something lol.
    My TFF Family
    My Yaoi crazed sister Bleachfangirl. My evil vampiric sister Anathematized Anachronism. My random exchange student staying with my family, Xeim. . My Bot slicing brother Novacrash. My ever changing niece Athna Loveil.. My insane Gaara fanatic niece Tiger Lily. My loving sister Ekimeinna. My Quincy Co-Pilot Storm. My son, Savior of the Damned.
    My airship flying man in the air utd fan cousin, Sir Alex Ferguson. My sort of insane, out of his mind cousin, Silver. My Queen-obsessed Zico-loving cousin FF Guru. My FF crazed brother Flash. My disturbed and distraught brother Fishie. My Godsmack addicted brother Demon Hunter. My ickle sister xXViviXx. My old school free styling cousin, Pablo Honey. My Cousin most likely to get their hand replaced by a pen, Aerif. My highwind 'barkeep' friend, Unknown Entity. My fighting game loving cousin, Rocky. My FFVII Matey on starboard brother, SecretWeapon. My Pokémon-obsessed sister, Refieth. My FF trivia master cousin, Phantom. My FF VIII obsessed cousin, Craven.

PM me if you want to become part of my airship riding family, The Red Wings.

Registered User Summoner's Pilgrimage RP OOC (Everyone Welcome) Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I dunno, we were just thinking it might be a more interesting introduction. We were thinking were brother could owe a lot of money, because her family's poor. And yeah... maybe he just hasn't payed back the money in time or something.

The Ace Pilot and Cap'n Summoner's Pilgrimage RP OOC (Everyone Welcome) FF Ace Cid's Avatar

yeah, that's cool, and now Raven has been dealt with, so with a few more posts were off to Besaid.
    My TFF Family
    My Yaoi crazed sister Bleachfangirl. My evil vampiric sister Anathematized Anachronism. My random exchange student staying with my family, Xeim. . My Bot slicing brother Novacrash. My ever changing niece Athna Loveil.. My insane Gaara fanatic niece Tiger Lily. My loving sister Ekimeinna. My Quincy Co-Pilot Storm. My son, Savior of the Damned.
    My airship flying man in the air utd fan cousin, Sir Alex Ferguson. My sort of insane, out of his mind cousin, Silver. My Queen-obsessed Zico-loving cousin FF Guru. My FF crazed brother Flash. My disturbed and distraught brother Fishie. My Godsmack addicted brother Demon Hunter. My ickle sister xXViviXx. My old school free styling cousin, Pablo Honey. My Cousin most likely to get their hand replaced by a pen, Aerif. My highwind 'barkeep' friend, Unknown Entity. My fighting game loving cousin, Rocky. My FFVII Matey on starboard brother, SecretWeapon. My Pokémon-obsessed sister, Refieth. My FF trivia master cousin, Phantom. My FF VIII obsessed cousin, Craven.

The Mad God Summoner's Pilgrimage RP OOC (Everyone Welcome) Heartless Angel's Avatar

It'd be nice if someone noticed my character laying in a heap near the stone steps to the temple, since I kinda just left myself there poisoned and injured o.O If not, I guess i'll just save myself using the two generic civillians I created in my first post, though I'd hoped to get into the main story as quickly as possible. Unless I'm playing a villain, I like to get involved with the rest of the players ASAP.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Sorry for the wait Heartless Angel, but Yu, Sabina, and Sano are just finding out about the fiend attack, they will be there, we just have to do a couple of more posts first. What exactly do you want Tenkai to be? He could be a guardian for either Yu or Sabina, they only have one guardian right now, or there are some NPC summoners to choose from, or you could be a villian, crusader, you choose.
    My TFF Family

Registered User Summoner's Pilgrimage RP OOC (Everyone Welcome)
    Hell... Well, Newport, but what's the difference?

Hey Cid and Heartless Angel, if it helps any, Blake is already on his way to the docks. So if you want, he could help Tenkai. Could you tell me what's wrong with him and any descriptions again, I'm kinda lazy
    But yeah, Blake could easily find him on his way to the docks, just tell me what ya think!

The Mad God Summoner's Pilgrimage RP OOC (Everyone Welcome) Heartless Angel's Avatar

I plan for him to end up a guardian to whoever wants him for a while, and eventually becoming a villain. However, that may change, as I've had a few new character ideas I may end up creating a villain out of.

Thanks Syn, he's tired, clawed up a bit, poisoned, and nearing passing out because of these. Oh, and he's laying next to the corpse of an ochu that's been almost split in half.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

AHEM! Actually Sabina has two guardians.....

Anyways seeing as all this has taking place technically Evan should be really really close to your wounded Tenkai. If you are willing I can get a post up tonight. I need to go to classes right now though.
    EBG

Doesn't matter to me who finds me or how, as long as I can get involved with the story fairly quickly and painlessly.

Okay Heartless, I'll try make a post later tonight, but my character isn't really involved with the main plot yet, however, I plan on getting involved in about a post or two, so you can simply tag along with me.

Memento Rhapso Summoner's Pilgrimage RP OOC (Everyone Welcome) Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sooooooooooooo as White Mage (or did I say Red Mage? O.o) what should I be doing for the medical purposes of our pilgrimage?

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

Well Rhapsoblarg, you should probably find yourself a summoner. You said you are a white mage, Yu already has a white mage, Hana, however, I don't think anyone else does.

Quote Originally Posted by Atma-Noah View Post
    AHEM! Actually Sabina has two guardians.....
    I didn't forget Evan, I just thought that he wasn't officially Sabina's guardian yet.
    My TFF Family

Registered User Summoner's Pilgrimage RP OOC (Everyone Welcome) Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@Heartless Angel: I'm in the temple now waiting for Yu to come out, and I'm a white mage, so I could heal you if you wanted?

Up to you if you want to notice me and react, I'm just standing there right now.

Blog Entries

Ok then, *raises sign* white mage seeking summoner
    How many other summoners are there?

SPOILER!!:

Don't click this.

Rhapso there are currently two summoners in the story. They both just acquired Ifrit and are inside the temple.

We are all awaiting some plot movement as to what exactly is gonna be happening between the two of them. So join the club haha.
    EBG

id like to join this rp if possible :/ are there any open spotys as any role? lol

its possible u can,but we have been dead for a good bit. I'm ready to move on, but we were waiting on a few more posts.
    My TFF Family

Well about the posts, I'm waiting on someone else to write a post or two. All Blake has to do now is just get on the boat to Besaid.
    By the way, Faith's computer is broken so she won't be posting for a bit. But she'll be back soon.

I'd like to help, but I was the last one to post as is =/

Blog Entries

Well, even though I've no summoner yet I'll try and be helpful to both parties!
    Oh, and how are we travelling? By foot, sea, Chocobo, airship? I brought a Chocobo, but we could sell it if needed
    Last edited by Rhaps; 05-03-2010 at 04:40 PM.

SPOILER!!:

Don't click this.

HRH Albha Summoner's Pilgrimage RP OOC (Everyone Welcome) Aerif's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sorry, I've got a big workload for Uni just now since it's the end of semester. Those games aren't going to make themselves! Ha ha.

I am going to try and get a post up tomorrow if possible. Depending on whether or not I finish my pitch or not.

Banners and Stuff:

˙uɐɔ I ʍouʞ I <- uɐɔ I ssǝnƃ Iżsıɥʇ op I uɐƆ

Last signature update: 02/08/2014

okay soooo i want to create a character etccc but id like to know if any role is needed (summoner, gaurdian, antagonist, etc)

Glad to see we still have some activity going. Seig, there are five, maybe six summoners, three of which are NPC characters. They all have a couple of guardians, or so, the choice to be summoner or guardian or anything else, doesn't really matter to me.
    My TFF Family

Glad to see ur still around ff cid!!!! alright cool, im going to post a character if not late tonight probably 2moro. im moving to miami tonight!!!! wooooot its just some clothes a tv and of course, my holy playstation 3 and computer, so chanses are I'll have time to post.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8