3 50.00%
  • Ozzy Osbourne

3 50.00%
  • Yes.

0 0%

Thread: Ozzy vs. Dio

The Mad God Ozzy vs. Dio Heartless Angel's Avatar

Ozzy vs. Dio

So, title should explain what the thread is about for the most part. WHo do you think is better, and why? This can mean as a member or Sabbath, solo, whatever.

Personally I have to say Dio. I like them pretty much equally as members of Sabbath, though Ozzy was there for most of their better known songs, personally my favorites were Dio's. Heaven and Hell being my favorite Sabbath song, Dio ftw.

Solo, I like Ozzy, but really, RAndy Rhaods is the reason most of his songs were so ****ing awesome. Dio is the reason Dio's solo stuff is awesome.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Re: Ozzy vs. Dio

Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

The Mad God Ozzy vs. Dio Heartless Angel's Avatar

I actually was pretty sure there was one, but I couldn't find it; even worse, I posted in that one before >.<

If a mod wants to lock, bin, eat, whatever, feel free.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Good Day to you Mr Angel, I would like to say that you are correct on all counts my good man, Dio is, was, will always be truely awesome. Ozzy created more memorable and well known songs with Sabbath however it was Dio that really gave that band soul (in my opinion) and it was Ozzy who seemed to prosper most with his Solo career, it was a shame that Randy died however I do think that Zakk Wylde is a brilliant guitarist and although the circumstances could have been better it is good that he managed to get to work with a legend such as Ozzy. I did also enjoy Ronnies' old stuff with/as elf, if you haven't heard it its worth a look definately.
    one rule and one rule only