Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nightwish

Re: Nightwish

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless Angel View Post
    Nightwish live is always a good show. I was fairly certain I'd died and gone to heaven when I saw em with Sonata Arctica. The huge crowd's and damaged eardrums are just a part of the fun lol.
    I'm cheap and prefer just watching them on DVD.

Lali-hoe, I mean, ho!

The Mad God Nightwish Heartless Angel's Avatar

Yeah, that definately saves money lol. But, nothin beats being in the midle of it all.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Anti- anything preppy Nightwish Cloudluver101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
    Holy crap, you guys are way behind the times.
    Nightwish has been around since 1996 and you're just now finding out about it?
    Hey in my defense I was born in '96!
    <----Its the FAPPING!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!! Haha

I haven't listened to a whole lot of Nightwish, but I remember Amaranth was my first song by them. It sounded kind of lame at first, but that's what I think of most songs the first time I heard them. When I started listening to it time and time again, though, I just completely loved that song, so I started to listen to more of their music. Angels Fall First is a nice song, too, and Poet and the Pendulum is completely epic. The first instrumental part is just amazing.

Oh, and just as a side note, I personally do like Anette's voice a little bit better than Tarja, but they both have amazing voices.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2