Thread: Jrock - The Gazette

Jrock - The Gazette GazetteGuren's Avatar

Jrock - The Gazette

ok ok we have a "whos your fave jrock band" thread so i thought id do one on gazette because they are my fave jrock band. (plus im slightly obbsessed for those who dont know me) so ii would like to know

1. who is your fave member of gazette and why( i now i know it is very hard to chose)

2. What is your fave song and why?

3. Fave moment in gazette

4. annything else youd like to say what i havnet said.

ok example time
    my answers are
    1. My fave member of gazette is uruha because hes well hes uruha bassically xD

2. my fave song is Guren Beacause it's such a beautifull song. The symbolism in the video is well ... strange but the lyrics are beautifull. But because they don't play it live (wich im gutted about) Silly God Disco is my fave live cos well Its awesome!! realy lifts the mood.

3. ahh lol my fave moment in gazette is in Tion live because at the begining, Ruki is thumping the speakers and it looks lieke hes crying. me and lauren was lke 0-o waaa but then we realised he is trying to make the sound effects at the begining of the song and then he makes this noise like a bird of prey. Annnyyhhoo Lauren decided to make some fan art out of and bassically Ruki's speaker had died and he was crying over the speaker saying "speake-chan dont die now weve gone through too much" witthh all the little memories over the top in a bubble i laughed soo much.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=znLwDz6pRXc < tion live
    Last edited by GazetteGuren; 08-10-2008 at 06:05 AM.

I love gazette too!

1. My fave member is Aoi cause well his just great in every single way!

2. My fave song is filth in the beauty cause i like the headbanging, but Chizuru comes as a close second.

3. I like this YouTube - Kai & Aoi hug

4. I found this funny YouTube - Kai and Aoi Backstage

Registered User Jrock - The Gazette winterborn86's Avatar
    I don't actually know any Jrock bands, but i do have a song i downloaded called 'calling' (i think) by someone called Nobuo Uematsu, Its the song at the end of advent children and i LOVE it.

My TFF Family

My FFVII addicted nephew: Secret weapon
    My Bullet lovin half wolf cousin: Raider
    My complete FFVII nut sister: Unkown entity
    My Freya obsessed, grammar nazi brother: Doc rocco

Jrock - The Gazette GazetteGuren's Avatar
    i love they kai aoi hug and kai and aaio backstage io laughed so much i also like the Fake Subs version of the tour if you havn't seen it search " Gazette The real world" pretty funny. Also when they are all "picking on kai" after a photoshoot.

Thanks to Nat For Making This Banner (cos im a spazz and i cant make my own!) My Fave Jrock Band The GazettE

gomen ne, ato sukoshi anata no namae to nemurasete

yorisotta sugi hinichi ha itami wo yorokobi ai
    ryoute ni utsushidasu anata wo omoi naiteiru
    soko ni furu kanashimi ha shiranai mama de ii yo
    ansoku ni furue wo oboeta taguri yume wa nani wo miru...

gaara of the desert
    hiiiii *waves at gazzette guren* yea when there bonding with kai is pretty funny the realworld subs are just funny as hell though like "when i get uruha im gonna bend him over the stage likem this" *aoi comesover* "dont touch my uru" XD but reitas the best because hes just godly

yeah the 'real world' was a laugh!