Thread: Green Day:21st Century Breakdown

Green Day:21st Century Breakdown

I'm kinda surprised there's not a thread for this already but oh well.I've had the album for like 4 days and have listened through it like 3 times already.I think its a nice new sound for Green Day while also keeping their punk sound.The softer beats were very enjoyable that they chose to use in some of the albums songs suck as:21 Guns,Viva La Gloria,and 21st Century Breakdown.So all in all I loved the album and it was well worth the 4 and a half year wait.

It feels very strange knowing that I used to listen to Green Day twelve years ago and yet they are still around and making records. It makes me feel really old, and I am not even eligible for the benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard M. Nixon View Post
    It feels very strange knowing that I used to listen to Green Day twelve years ago and yet they are still around and making records. It makes me feel really old, and I am not even eligible for the benefits.
    It's about the same with bands like Chili Peppers, Tool, GnR, and Metallica.

Except the first two still make good albums...

I heard 2 songs off this album, I haven't bothered with it since. I wasn't a fan of Warning or American Idiot. Dookie and Insomniac were good albums, after that they became pretty lame.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I heard one song from the new album... then I forgot what it was called. I really liked it though - I had the words stuck in my head for a few days.

I'm just going to pick it up out of curiosity more than anything. I have American Idiot, but didn't really enjoy it all that much... I played it through once or twice, and got bored. =S

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.