Conversation Between RamesesII and lottiepop

9 Visitor Messages

1. how did you go on your essay the other day did you get it done? you remind me of another charlotte who we used to call lottie as well her other nickname was charlie lol sorry i was just remembering old times
  2. bugger that i hate essays i always used to leave my assignments to the last week before i did them but i worked well under pressure so they usually turned out good except my science ones any ways i hope you get a good mark for it thats if you decide to do it lol right at this point in time im getting ready to go to work YAY "cough" ......."sarcasm tone in voice" sorry i accidentally posted this in my own haha i sent it this morning
  3. nowt much at the minute I'm trying to do a literature essay on the changeling which is due in tomorrow, however I really can't be bothered What about you?
  4. hey lottie what have you been up to lately
  5. Yeah i suppose i'm slowly figuring it out ill get there its just the small things like these visitor messages i got a msg from some one a while ago and i didn't know how to reply it was frustrating never mind i got it under control now
  6. well it's gets easier as you go along, just keep messaging people and they'll add you as friends, I've only been here a couple of months
  7. good i can't believe im only figuring all this stuff out how slack am i considering i've been here for a few weeks although i rarely get to use the computer that often its always hogged by other people i havn't even got any friends yet lol
  8. haha oh no worries, how are you?
  9. Hey there lottie just visiting my visitors
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9