Conversation Between Rocky and SuperSabin

98 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Bro, I just read today that Romancing SaGa 2 is coming to the west officially! Now that just leaves an official western release for Romancing SaGa 3.
  2. Hey what's up? I hope you are having an awesome week man! I got something to share - on this link below, I totally recommend listening to the song on video #3, It's great! Oh and feel free to listen to the others if you'd like. Falcom J.D.K your source for all things Nihon Falcom related
  3. Hey, great talking with you again last night, I have something I'd like to share, I hope you like it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLOR2N7fiJI
  4. Thought i'd bring this to your attention. This is a beta fan translation of FFL III/SaGa 3 for the DS remake. Apparently its playable from start to finish from the amount of work done on it. Romhacking.net - Translations - SaGa 3: Jikuu no Hasha - Shadow or Light
  5. yo rocky, would you be interested in playing Tekken with Ryu, Dodie, and I sometime? We are playing Tekken Revolution and it is a free to play download on the PSN, if you ever want in, we'll be playing whenever.
  6. Happy thanksgiving dude! hope you have a great, enjoyable one! (typing this from my wii u btw)
  7. http://sickr.files.wordpress.com/201...uest_vii_1.jpg First screenshot of the Dragon Warrior/Quest 7 remake if you want to check it out!
  8. Hey, thought I'd send this your way. This is a patch that was recently made for SMT1 that fixes all the bugs within the game making it more playable and it includes buyable guns, you can also reach one of the endings that wasn't possible in its previous state, also no more text errors. Romhacking.net - Hacks - Shin Megami Tensei - Bug Fix Patch
  9. hi, i'd like your opinion on this song. do you approve?
    energy breaker -in the blue horizon
  10. Before i forget, i wanted to share with you a neat little trailer on that game i pre-ordered. Look like a solid Wii rpg?
    xenoblade us trailer
  11. Thank you sir, as you can see I'm sporting my original name. When I went to log in just recently, I almost mistakenly typed down 2005. Darn old habits.
  12. wb!
  13. guess whos bacckkk?
  14. i've been checking out more translated rpgs these days, and reading more about them. do you like paladin's quest at all? i learned theres a translated sequel to that and theres a megami tensei game for super gameboy that is translated. just thought i'd inform ya.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 98
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast