Thread: Falcom J.D.K your source for all things Nihon Falcom related

Certified tech, come at me! Falcom J.D.K your source for all things Nihon Falcom related SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Falcom J.D.K your source for all things Nihon Falcom related

Many of you probably never heard of this company called Nihon Falcom. Falcom is a small, japanese company who makes great JRPG games and they are known for their Ys series, Legend of Heroes, Xanadu, Brandish, and whatever other titles that are from them. Falcom J.D.K is the name of the band that does the game soundtracks for that company and they have a long history of great video game music. This thread will be for listening and sharing song links from this band, if you'd like to contribute to the thread even though you've never played any game from this company, feel free to do so, the songs are easily available on youtube.

This one is from Ys III/Oath in Felghana, I hope you enjoy!
    Currently Playing:

Certified tech, come at me! Falcom J.D.K your source for all things Nihon Falcom related SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hope you don't mind my bumping the topic because I have another great song to share on this thread. This one is from Ys Origin and it is also played in Ys I. The name of the song is Feena, Enjoy!
    Currently Playing:

Blog Entries
    This is okay, right? With me creating reply after reply even though no one has replied to this thread? I am going to deviate a little bit and share another great soundtrack from the Falcom band which is from the Trails in the Sky/Sora no Kiseki series called Fate of the Fairies. Hold on to your hats because this song is no joke!
    Currently Playing: