Page 109 of 110 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,270 of 3273

Thread: What are you currently listening to, v.2.0

Delivering fresh D&D 'brews since 2005 What are you currently listening to, v.2.0 T.G. Oskar's Avatar
    Well, let's start with real music, shall we?

Remember (and if you do, give yourself a pat in the head for it) when I mentioned I was listening to Kamelot? Well...I do at times, but I noticed that there was another band, one led by a woman (well, the lead singer is a chick; a hot, married chick, if I must add) which has cool music. Turns out the lead singer (Simone Simmons) had (has? No friggin' idea right now, and I don't wanna delve into Wikipedia for it) with Kamelot's (ex?-)lead singer.

That is one. The other is...

That's...pretty much the real music I've been hearing as of late.

So, to fill it out, I'm adding also videogame music! And right now, the earworms are...

It's a shame this game didn't got here, because the music is awesome. Really pumps you up!

Odd that I choose such a...melancholic theme, but it really fits the game area, though it makes a pretty interesting transition into the battle theme...

Bit of bass, heavy electronics, and less melancholic, but still evokes a feeling of despair.

And talking about despair, and video game classics!

Took me a good while to find this friggin' song, but I found it! Particularly, since the sequel has a VERY similar song...

Probably it's the first movement, since the rest differs, or maybe it's the same rhythm but a change in tempo.

Most people are familiar with the title theme, or with Corridors of Time, or maybe the final boss themes (or the theme of the Battle against Magus), but this song is a hidden gem. Kinda melancholic as well, but the song is strangely uplifting.

Then again, you *might* have heard of it in Chrono Cross...:
    A rendition of it is the core component of the Chrono Cross, which is necessary to defeat the Time Devourer. Essentially, you beat fused Schala/Lavos with Schala's leitmotif. Curious, no?
    Delivering scathing wit as a Rogue using Sneak Attack.

Pester me on the Giant in the Playground Forums if you really need me.

The Final Boss Theorem:
    The size of the ultimate form of the final boss is inversely proportional to it's chances of actually beating your party. If you agree with this, please copy and paste this valuable piece of info on your sig. AND, if you're evil and villainous...never settle for a big form when a smaller form is more kickass...

'Tis a shame I can only place names now...:
    Silver, Omnitense, Govinda, Aerif, Meier Link,
    (whatever is the name of) The Stig, Grizzly, Fishie,
    Craven, Spiral Architect, Flash AND Froggie.

Spaces still available. Join today!!

Nomu-baka, this is FAR from over...:

Death Before Dishonor What are you currently listening to, v.2.0 Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Queen What are you currently listening to, v.2.0 Crescent's Avatar

Danced on a podium to this song #dorecommend

Boxer of the Galaxy What are you currently listening to, v.2.0 Rowan's Avatar

The Mad God What are you currently listening to, v.2.0 Heartless Angel's Avatar

Celtic folk metal \\m//
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Banned What are you currently listening to, v.2.0

Registered User What are you currently listening to, v.2.0 streaml1ned's Avatar

For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

One of my favorites by NIN.

Anastasia Bobaloo Sobral's theme from my FF series. But don't let the song fool you, she's a devout student of Kel'no Synn.

Boxer of the Galaxy What are you currently listening to, v.2.0 Rowan's Avatar
    Right in the goddamn feels.

Sitting in my cube ATM with no one else here just blaring Nirvana...

The 37th Red Spade What are you currently listening to, v.2.0 Coff9's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This amazing Chinese folk-song

~Red Mage~~Knight Looking For Sorceress!~~Member Of The Evil Bad Guys~

TFF Family: None yet! PM me if you'd like to join!

TFF RP Status: The Tipsy-Ram Tavern --- Strange Tides (Looking for RPs and Battle-RPs! Rewriting "Council of Mages")

Currently Playing: - Final Fantasy 1 (All Red Mage Run) - Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Clicker Heroes -

I Use TFF Dark!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00000219823369

Listing to my band, Not in Public, from last night performance.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Blog Entries

anyone want to form a Future Funk band with me?
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Certified tech, come at me! What are you currently listening to, v.2.0 SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's a brand new year everybody, get hype!
    Currently Playing:

Blog Entries
    wish you still felt this way [ sophie meiers x 90sFlav ] by sophie meiers ☏ | Free Listening on SoundCloud

i like obscure hipster feelgood downtempo music with chill beats. pls like subscribe and upvote me for more
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Certified tech, come at me! What are you currently listening to, v.2.0 SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh FFVII, your final boss theme was always unique, one winged angel is pretty hip alright.
    Currently Playing:

Consistently Average What are you currently listening to, v.2.0 Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This used to be one of the more swingin' threads in the forum

I'm obsessed with this song at the moment, but it never really out to me until a couple weeks ago when i was listening to the album while working. It's a short punchy song and Di'anno sounds a bit like Tom Kenny when he hits the high notes but it's all part of the charm.

Here's the link in case im a scrub and messed up the video.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

Page 109 of 110 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 LastLast