Page 100 of 110 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 3,000 of 3273

Thread: What are you currently listening to, v.2.0

Queen What are you currently listening to, v.2.0 Crescent's Avatar
    Alternating between 1, 2 & 3 alot recently.

Mystyrion
    Zanarkand Nite by Icon
    Its a pretty cool remix that I have been playing on ITG for awhile. Couldn't find it on youtube, so I uploaded my own.

G'day What are you currently listening to, v.2.0 NikkiLinkle's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Queen What are you currently listening to, v.2.0 Crescent's Avatar
    Perfect Cell Remix DBZ Classic for moi.
    SNSD Oh! Jessica & Sunny are my favourite. Those knee-high pink boots...*adds to christmas list*
    Street Fighter Shadowlaw Theme LOVE LOVE LOVE.

"my destiny evades me" What are you currently listening to, v.2.0 magewarrior's Avatar

What are you currently listening to, v.2.0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qsWl1--Niyg

Artist: 4Minute
    Album:
    Song: Volume Up
    Rating: 9.5/10
    Thoughts: love the saxophone and the big build up to the chorus plus hyunA is in it. Also love the costume choices. Great M/V

Kuzuya Mishima What are you currently listening to, v.2.0 ziroth's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    'I FINK U FREEKY' by DIE ANTWOORD (Official) - YouTube
    I love this woman.. Not for her face or any normal thing, for her eccentric voice

"I would give you my name, but you'd just end up getting it dirty"

Delivering fresh D&D 'brews since 2005 What are you currently listening to, v.2.0 T.G. Oskar's Avatar

Found about the band while I was listening to other songs (mainly after a binge from Nightwish -> Rhapsody of Fire -> here) while I was working, and the radio was gone, so I had to depend on YouTube for spending time. I was quite impressed with this song, and particularly this one:

Any metalheads over here have my entire permission to run me to the ground for not having heard this before. Didn't even notice one of my players had the song on his computer until later on. I'll put the three which I listen to the most.

Did I mention I was listening to Nightwish? Well, you see, since they came here in concert December 1st, the local radio station was promoting one of their songs (and only ONE) from their latest album, Imaginaerum, which was this song:

It's probably the only song during Anette's stay that I like. I incline towards Tarja in any case (still haven't heard good quality examples of Floor as lead singer, though she does Ghost Love Score pretty well but can't sing Anette's songs the same way). Speaking of Tarja...

(Yes, it's a song from the Scorpions. She sings the second half of it, and mostly the chorus).

So, if you thought all I listen to is videogame music and metal...you're probably correct, but this is one of the few songs that break that mold. They're still rock, but inclining towards pop.

(Congrats on them getting nominations for the Grammy awards! I really like the song...unlike the one from Gotye, which I developed a pathological hatred to, despite being pretty similar to Sting. Heck, this is one of the songs I feel should define my life, and I feel bad they weren't along when I was on high school...)

(Totally not ripped from Phantom of the Opera. I mean, the first movement is similar, but the second...)

And, to top this all off, the piece de resistance (excuses for the lack of accents), the reason why I believe I'm such a diehard fan of Dancing Mad and why I like pretty much the entire Castlevania: Symphony of the Night soundtrack (save I Am the Wind and the other voiced song). Never mind the (extremely famous) first part; it's probably the fourth movement, which should be VERY familiar to those who have heard Dancing Mad:

Delivering scathing wit as a Rogue using Sneak Attack.

Pester me on the Giant in the Playground Forums if you really need me.

The Final Boss Theorem:
    The size of the ultimate form of the final boss is inversely proportional to it's chances of actually beating your party. If you agree with this, please copy and paste this valuable piece of info on your sig. AND, if you're evil and villainous...never settle for a big form when a smaller form is more kickass...

'Tis a shame I can only place names now...:
    Silver, Omnitense, Govinda, Aerif, Meier Link,
    (whatever is the name of) The Stig, Grizzly, Fishie,
    Craven, Spiral Architect, Flash AND Froggie.

Spaces still available. Join today!!

Nomu-baka, this is FAR from over...:

The Mad God What are you currently listening to, v.2.0 Heartless Angel's Avatar
    You have fine taste in symphonic metal, my good man.

Might I also recommend Serenity?

As for what I'm listening to, metal version of Moonlight Sonata.

For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Blog Entries
    Pretentious windbags. No one wants to read SHIT in a music thread. <3

Blog Entries
    Iron Maiden - Isle of Avalon

Probably should stick to putting 1 direct youtube feed per post guys, it lags the pages to hell enough as is
    Not putting a gun to your head~ just sayin.

****ing bagpipe metal!
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Death Before Dishonor What are you currently listening to, v.2.0 Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Weezer - Buddy Holly

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Just kind of there. What are you currently listening to, v.2.0 Calvan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Gohan Angers -Bruce Faulconer
    -My Tee Eff Eff Family-
    Unknown Entity, My recipe trading, PS3 playing cousin.
    ----------
    And then just like that i'm gone again.

Death Before Dishonor What are you currently listening to, v.2.0 Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Black Veil Brides
    In The End

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Mystyrion
    Watching Ludovico Einaudi play some piano pieces from his new album live on youtube

**** yeah Kansas.

Blog Entries
    O GOD ROCKY IS ON ONE OF HIS DEPRESSED SONG PHASES AGAIN LOLLLLLLLL

†SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Certified tech, come at me! What are you currently listening to, v.2.0 SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Word to your mother.
    Currently Playing:

Blog Entries

I like his use of "Flip" to censor his use of "****" in this song. It's silly.

Certified tech, come at me! What are you currently listening to, v.2.0 SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This is some intense music for a squid. I wonder what it would be like if I recorded a random video of a squid and put on this music in the background.
    Currently Playing:

Consistently Average What are you currently listening to, v.2.0 Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Don't judge I have a very conflicting taste in music

Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

Chief Inspiring Officer What are you currently listening to, v.2.0 Cyanist's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Page 100 of 110 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 ... LastLast