Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Three Truths and a LIE

"Tiger Hair" Three Truths and a LIE HeroZero's Avatar
    Numbah 2! Your mom is also a redhead, I will admit I may have just wanted to say "your mom" in a serious manner.
    "Evil spelled backwards is Live, and we all want to do that now don't we?"

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. Three Truths and a LIE noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wrong! ^_^

~ AUTO-MERGED POSTS ~

I was in a pageant and did indeed pick my nose in front of the audience and on t.v. - we used to have a tape of it, but it's been long lost. My sister was in complete denial for years over it.

I got my red hair from my grandmother on my dad's side, actually. My mom & dad both have brown hair, though my dad went totally grey by 35. My brother & sister also have brown hair. Mine used to be bright strawberry blonde, but it's gotten darker since I've grown up. lol

Consistently Average Three Truths and a LIE Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm gonna say 3 although i'm not too sure about it, because you said you don't like Texas or something, and Tennessee kinda sounds like Texas. In that they both have a 'T' amd an 'E' in them.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. Three Truths and a LIE noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    3 is the right one. I really do hate TN. Texas, I just hated Texarkana & New Boston. Bleh. And the surrounding areas. I rather like Dallas and Amarillo though and El Paso.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2