Page 99 of 112 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,970 of 3338

Thread: Rename the Person Above You

DAYUM I LEAVE FOR 3 YEARS AND THIS PLACE DIES Rename the Person Above You Ethan Blitzball King's Avatar

Re: Rename the Person Above You

Strawberry Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I like Strawberry Shortcake
    My Blitzball Kingdom:
    My Final Fantasy Family Ralz the First Brother I had he is stuck marrying Yuna xTidus The second Brother I had he really Adores Blitzball genomes blade My youngest Brother he Really enjoys his Older Brothers' company And my Mystic Brother Vivimastermage of Chaostroph may you never play cards with him. And my Awesome Brother Fate who is just great to be around all the time I would be lost if it weren't for him and My awesome Older Brother Meier Link the Party animal And my Soul-devouring, Soon-to-be-game making brother, Alther Primus Also introduing The Graceful Lord of Chaosthroph who adores big Swords and Über Spells." Elyon My Awesome Learning Sister Himi And my Auron Loving Sister Dodie16 I introduce you to My younger sister Ann another fan of FF 10 My Fluffy, Vanilla-colored Moogle, Meigumi And my younger Sister Terra Branford the pie loving Fullmetal alchemist FF6 Obsessed If you want in and you are a fan of Blitzball send me a VM and you are welcome to come
    My Duck Legion Members:
    Ethan Can U Say Freak Silver

Memento Rhapso Rename the Person Above You Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

How the HellFiraga is that a name EthanAllan Menswear? lol

DAYUM I LEAVE FOR 3 YEARS AND THIS PLACE DIES Rename the Person Above You Ethan Blitzball King's Avatar

Aparently you have no taste Firaga
    My Blitzball Kingdom:
    My Final Fantasy Family Ralz the First Brother I had he is stuck marrying Yuna xTidus The second Brother I had he really Adores Blitzball genomes blade My youngest Brother he Really enjoys his Older Brothers' company And my Mystic Brother Vivimastermage of Chaostroph may you never play cards with him. And my Awesome Brother Fate who is just great to be around all the time I would be lost if it weren't for him and My awesome Older Brother Meier Link the Party animal And my Soul-devouring, Soon-to-be-game making brother, Alther Primus Also introduing The Graceful Lord of Chaosthroph who adores big Swords and Über Spells." Elyon My Awesome Learning Sister Himi And my Auron Loving Sister Dodie16 I introduce you to My younger sister Ann another fan of FF 10 My Fluffy, Vanilla-colored Moogle, Meigumi And my younger Sister Terra Branford the pie loving Fullmetal alchemist FF6 Obsessed If you want in and you are a fan of Blitzball send me a VM and you are welcome to come
    My Duck Legion Members:

Blog Entries

Ultimate Jecht Shot(in your mouth) lol actiony-name
    and how I has no taste??? I'm quite dignified

Thats what you think you wouldn't know a good american dessert if it hit you in the face Firaga
    My Blitzball Kingdom:
    My Duck Legion Members:

Blog Entries

Oi! I'm American I just act British because England is way better
    I know what a strawberry shortcake is it just doesn't fit as a name
    Immigrant Song Chanter

Your Brittish too wow I never would've guessed I thought you were Bloody american
    My Blitzball Kingdom:
    My Duck Legion Members:

Blog Entries

Actually I am a bloody American you ruddy tw@, I am just in a heavily British family lol my great grandmother came over on the Queen Mary and my father is quite proud of it
    Ruddy Tw@ counts as your name by the way

Ohhhhhhhhh can we argue cultures another time I don't wanna fight over something soo pathetic Terra Branford lover
    My Blitzball Kingdom:
    My Duck Legion Members:

Blog Entries

MOTHER! Don't make fun of Mother!
    Why argue? your's is wayyyyy better lol
    Brittanica Idiotica!

Then respect your Father stupid boy She isn't alone you know and well I win Tifa
    My Blitzball Kingdom:
    My Duck Legion Members:

Blog Entries

But I have not TFF father. . . would I call him lik Jack-nova? lol
    she isn't alone as in. . . ?
    Tifa? low blow man. . . Lightning-She Cloud Square Enix Revival Thing!

If Terra Branford is your Mother then I am unfortunately your Father Rinoa
    My Blitzball Kingdom:
    My Duck Legion Members:

Blog Entries

Huh. . . Well. . . this may be a tad awkward lol
    Father. . . Jack-nova doesn't really flow. . . hmm

So Terra went and adopted you huh???? anyone else I have to provide for???? Cloud
    My Blitzball Kingdom:
    My Duck Legion Members:

Blog Entries

Cloud-ia!
    And yes, I made a deal. If she adopted me she adopted Squiddy Mcfatlord too. (finaladventauron). He's the Snail lord. I'm the Squid lord. Now she's the SnailSquid Queen and you are SnailSquid. . . peasant lol

I don't want anything to do with that Pikachu
    My Blitzball Kingdom:
    My Duck Legion Members:

I would explode to save your life~ Rename the Person Above You SeaAlchemist's Avatar

Pichu

Squirtle
    My Blitzball Kingdom:
    My Duck Legion Members:

I would explode to save your life~ Rename the Person Above You SeaAlchemist's Avatar

Bulbasaur

Ellipsis Rename the Person Above You Meigumi's Avatar
    Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Charmander..... xD
    .....And I also stole that cupcake.

TFF Family~:

Ice-cream loving brother Fate
    The great benevolent dark lord Elyon Demidias
    Lovable doll ViviMasterMage
    Soul Stealing, Chaos-loving, Pom-pom eating older brother Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    The Awesome and Dashing Thief, ethan
    The Stealthy Swordsman of Poetic Power, genome's blade

Totodile

Blog Entries

Blastoise

A Plain Old Derp Rename the Person Above You Padraic's Avatar

Firin'Lazor

Blog Entries

Shoop'da Woopmastah

YESPS! Rename the Person Above You Ventus's Girl's Avatar

Blargie

VENTUS <3

❒ Single
    ❒ Taken
    ✓ Mentally dating Ventus from Birth by Sleep

I LOVE VENTUS ^_^

Ventus Scenes That Made Me Cry:

Ventus: I may have to fight Vanitas after all... If I do guys, i want you to-
    Terra: The 3 of us can never be torn apart, alright... I'll always find a way..
    Ventus: I'm asking you... as a friend... just... put an end to me

Vanitas: Join me, and together we can make the x-blade
    Ventus: I Have a better idea, how about i destroy you both?!
    Vanitas: Hahahah The X-blade is made of your heart to idiot, if you destroy it, your heart will vanish forever
    Ventus: Whatever it takes, anything to save Terra and Aqua

TFFF Ghost Rename the Person Above You Howling Wind's Avatar

Angel of Darkness

Lord Deity of Harmony Rename the Person Above You Elyon Seraphim's Avatar

*Shoots the tecnique "Thousand Needles" at Howling Wind because that name was extremely old*

CHEEZE!! >: D
    My Reaction of People That Points The Obvious

This is my Daily Day in 2Fort
    My TFF Family:
    Still working on rewamping this, Just give a shout if you wanna join!

Blog Entries

Anti-Hippy/Fluffy, destroyer of worlds

Arceus
    My Blitzball Kingdom:
    My Duck Legion Members:

Page 99 of 112 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 ... LastLast