Thread: The crossover game

Consistently Average The crossover game Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The crossover game

The last two games you played, and the last two movies you saw have been merged (separately). What's the end result?

The last two games I played were Donkey Kong Country 3 and Tekken 6. I guess the end result would be something similar to Smash Bros.

The last two movies I saw were Wreck-it Ralph and The Hangover part II. I imagine it would go something like Ralph winning his medal and then passing out after partying, and once he wakes up he has to retrace his steps possibly going through various arcade games in the process.

What do you come up with? If you can think of anything else, feel free to add it too.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Bound By Flame and Call of Duty: Ghosts
    A FPS Dragon Age with guns. The swearing would pretty much fit in.

Amazing Spider-Man 2 and Frozen
    Elsa's powers are that of Peter Parker - she is the Spider-Woman. But then she becomes queen, and people find out after she argues with her sister, and then makes a giant spider web in the the mountains.

Anything else would be a spoiler.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

The Mad God The crossover game Heartless Angel's Avatar
    Skyrim and Mass Effect 3. Sweet mother of Dragon-Reapers, we're all going to die. I wonder if shouts could detonate biotic combos...

As for movies, Pirates of the Carribean, and Star Trek: First Contact. Time traveling space pirates or some shit? This would be a great movie to see drunk.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

I want to play a game. The crossover game Zargabaath's Avatar
    Last two games: Metal Gear Solid 4 & Final Fantasy X.

So Sin is an arsenal gear and Yu Yevon is the Patriots AI. Tidus is old and smokes, looks like Jecht. Yuna marries random Yevon guard who arrested her before the via purifico. Auron is an arms dealer.

Last two movies: Thor & Transformers 4.

Optimus and the autobots are replaced by Thor, Lady Sif, & the warriors three. Loki is secretly helping Galvitron till he plays his trixies on him. Loki plans to use the transformium bomb to create an army to take over asgard. Thor and mark wahlberg fall in love.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x