Thread: Word up.

The Old Skool Warrior Word up. LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Word up.

So, I'm sure I'll catch all kinds of shit for it, but hey, I'm back all the same.

So here's the basic rundown, for anyone who wants it. If you want to skip the timeline, just jump to the last paragraph of the post and run from there.

NOVEMBER:
    The start of the holiday shopping season hit hard. I was swamped with projects and plagued with injuries. Work was insane, and I generally came home without the desire to do anything. Then I dislocated my left shoulder sometime in the second week, and as a lot of you may know, that was my initial reason for "officially" disappearing. I kept working; my arm got better; I kept working some more. Thanksgiving came. I was going to wander back onto the internet because I could type again. It was cool. Black Friday was a bitch. Shopping was insane, but manageable. Then I was getting shit out of the ceiling for another shelving project when the whole thing caved in on me. That sucked. And then I fractured the same left shoulder that had finally gotten better.

DECEMBER:
    I moved all of my "internet" time to my cell phone instead. I used Facebook Mobile and had pretty much forsaken the rest of the internet. Work was a bitch, I had one arm, and it was the midst of the holidays. I was miserable 24/7. I got sick one night, missed work because of food poisoning, and then developed some really odd rash that lasted from the second week of December into the second week of January. We still don't know what the hell that was all about. The day after Christmas was the highest grossing day of the year, and I did it all with one arm and one leg. I had screwed up my knee again a few days prior. The ER clerks knew me by name at this point.

JANUARY:
    The rash went away, my shoulder got better, my legs started working again. Things were swinging upward. Positive, if you will. By the third week of January, there was nothing wrong. And then I almost broke my leg; separated my right knee. That was a bitch, but easy to fix. By that point, I was just avoiding coming back here for who knows what reason. Well, not just here, but a lot of places online that I used to frequent. I guess I just needed a break from it all... even despite having two months of bullshit prior.

What it really boils down to is the fact that I was MIA and the lot of you never had any details. For that, I apologize. I would have actually made more attempts at contact if not for my laziness and the confidence that the staff here could handle things. I am well aware that my absence has led to a lot of duties that were neglected, namely the "war" between a couple of our factions. This is not the place to discuss that, and I thank you kindly for your compliance in advance.

If anyone has any other questions, shoot. I'm back, so that covers it.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Glad to see you back, I've noticed when my activity drops and TFF takes a backseat, it's so hard to start posting on TFF again, to snap back to your regular posting routine. It's weird. Glad I'm not the only one.

I have one question though, will you be up for some Brawl next month? ^_^

Blog Entries
    I will actually be up for Brawl in about ten days.

One of my employees purchased a Japanese Wii and currently has a copy of Japanese Brawl in his possession. I haven't touched it yet, but we're doing a giant party at my place on the 16th and he'll be bringing all of his stuff over. Hopefully I'll play before then, but who knows?

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.

Synthesized Ascension Word up. Zardoch's Avatar
    I'm glad you finally got back man. It hasn't been the same without ya so things have been kinda dull. I sure hope you're finally healthy enough to get busy with many of the things here at TFF too.

WB dude.

Blog Entries
    To give you an idea of how much it sucks to be me, I nearly dislocated my left leg entirely from its socket last night BY STRETCHING. I couldn't walk until sometime around noon today.

I'm highly accident-prone, but it's never been as bad as it has been the past three months. Having all of that shit hit me in succession like that was pretty much balls.

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

Magically Delicous Word up. Merlin's Avatar
    And I thought the movie Final Destination was unrealistic... thanks for proving me wrong (maybe).

On a more serious note, its nice that you're back. I really didn't notice that much, honestly, because the forums have been rather slow. I just bugged the crap out of Cain whenever I found something particularly interesting to rant about.

Cleverly hidden in the back of a carboard box/ base
    Is it bad I didn't notice you were gone? ><

That sounds like uttershit though man D:
    Glad things are kinda starting to pick back up though :3

Also, how the hell do you dislocate your leg by stretching?! XD
    My TFF Family ^_^
    SPOILER!!:
    MY TFF FAMILY!

My raving sister, BleachFanGirl!

Crazed Trivia Addicted Cousin, Squall333!

My Trivia-Obsessed brother, Phantom!

My dragon impaling father, Dragoon_Nick!

My crazy aunt, Tiger Lily!

Pilot Extraordinare Brother, FF-Fan Cid!

Maniacal Menacing Brother, Momo Mastermind

My Vampire-Obsessed Sister, Vampiric Delirium!

My Semi-Insane fighter cousin, Celtic_Silver!

My Tree-Hugging Superhero Cousin, FFGuru

Feel free to pm me and join /\/\

Glad to have you back man. I was worried about you. I thought I was the only one that disappeared, haha!

Anyways, very good to hear you are healthy and back on the online world again. I know how life can throw curve balls from time to time, it is inevitable as you get older.

I will be contacting you shortly regarding a few cool ideas; need your input. take it easy

-----
    Fuzz
    Webmaster
    @ thefinalfantasy.net
    [email protected]

Genocide Unfolds, I Forgive All Chez Daja's Avatar
    Cesar! Welcome back.

Accident prone? Sounds weirder than that. Don't ask me why. But there's a point where the term "accident prone" just aren't the right words for it anymore.

Glad you've showed your face around here again.

Hopefully nothing bad will happen... *crosses fingers*

The person in my avatar is me.

THIS SIGNATURE IS VERY DISTRACTINGS

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

Blog Entries
    Yeah. Maybe it's more like "accident guaranteed" instead?

In any case, I guess you could say I pulled a Fuzz.

edit: HAHAHA, wow, how could I forget?

Dawezy reminded me of when I split my index finger in half (lengthwise). That also happened in January. That shit HURT. Cut all the way to the bone. I found it quite amusing.

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

Aw shit man. >< That really sucks. Its good to see you alive and well again on the forums though. I was wondering where you have been all along. Glad to see you doing better.