Hello all!

Well good news, vbCommerce is now open... but please note that it isn't 100% complete. This is actually a 'beta' release of the product so there are still some tweaks I am waiting for that will be on the final released version.

Right now, I have everything in one store to keep things simple (216 Items as of now). I tried to keep prices reasonable... it was especially tough due to the fact that many of us have a lot of Gil accumulated over the last few years, but hey, we finally have something to use it on.

I'm sure the admins and I will be playing with the configurations, so it is hard to give a final statement of how things are currently set up.

Some Quick Notes:

• Right now there is only 1 store... but very soon any user can request to make a store. You are also allowed to add up to 2 co-owners to help operate it.
  • Earn 50% profit of revenue earned.
  • Can return items for 75% of the purchase cost.
  • Limited to a max. of 5 icons per postbit (I am going to organize this different as soon as 'sub-categories' are released... I have a damn good idea for this.... there will be equip slots (head, arm, body, weapon, item)
  • Limited to a max. of 20 icons in profile.
  • Can now give gifts

As I noted this is still in BETA, so expect a few weird issues, but please report them here. i'm glad this up. Thanks for all of your patience!