Thread: TFF member elimination

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

TFF member elimination

After last years scolding I decided to actually post this sign up in the appropriate section of the forum. It is that time of year again (actually over a month later then the last two years but that time none the less) for the TFF member elimination. Also since no one really stepped up I will resume the role of overseeing this competition unless there is an outrageous outcry from the mass of the TFF population.

So here is what I am needing and it is quite simplistic really. If you want to be a contender you will need to inform me in some way or another; preferably by posting here.

When the time comes (roughly a week and a half) I will open a thread in WG/H and the polls will be open for the kill.

There is going to be some restrictions to the competition and who can enter. Starting points will be determined by the number of people that want in.

Requirements:

Must be a semi active member of this forum as of now (yes at this very moment).
    Must have a post count of 125 or higher.
    Must be willing to not whine and complain if eliminated.

Also with this elimination there will be some new rules which will be added.

You don't have to be a competitor to vote, but you will have to pass some requirements. They will be added to the OP of the actual slaughter err umm I mean elimination. Also you must of contributed at least 15 posts to the forum in the last month to vote as of ummmm right NOW.

Also I am not sure if our oblitorators will be practicing their art of destruction and abolishment for this years competition. I will have to talk to them and see if they are willing to do it again. Also I am taking opinions if the oblitorators should even be a part of the eliminations. I find them to be amusing and add a little spice to change things up.

Finalized details will be in the OP of the actual elimination thread.

So any takers?

All requests to participate should be in by 11:59p.m the 6th of August. US central time. Any requests after that time and date will be denied instantly.

If you have any questions about the past eliminations or what they are I suggest you search the term "member elimination" and look at the last 2 years.

Current contenders by appearance:
    Meier Link
    Loaf
    Rocky
    Xanatos
    Judge Magistrate
    R.Kyra
    Victoria
    Alpha
    Polk
    Firefly
    Heartless angel
    Joe
    Darkwolf
    Freya
    Rowan
    Seanb
    Xana
    Kurt Zisa
    Michael Swayne
    Squall
    Last edited by Meier Link; 08-21-2011 at 06:10 PM.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards: