Just a heads up for all you lovelies out there, here is a list of some tweaks I made this evening:

• "Steam ID" field added to the Additional Information section of your profiles.
  • "Nintendo Network ID" field added to the Additional Information section of your profiles.
  • "Twitter Handle" field added to the Additional Information section of your profiles.
  • Custom User Title field increased from 40 character maximum to 50 character maximum.
  • Maximum number of comments shown in Reputation tab of your profiles increased from 10 to 40.
  • Friends per page shown in your profiles increased from 10 to 20.
  • Minimum number of blog ratings required for a rating to appear reduced from 10 to 5.
  • Blog statistic expiration increased from 30 days to 90 days.
  • Maximum images per blog post is 10. (This was not changed, but I wanted to bring it to attention, as it is higher than regular post limitations.)
  • "Next" and "Prev" links are now enabled for blogs so a user can easily advance to another entry.

You'll notice that a some of these numbers regarding your user profile pages (Rep tab, Friends) seem rather large, but using my own as a guideline, I tweaked them so that almost every field would end roughly where the sidebar on the left side of the page ends (assuming available fields are filled and the sidebar is at its maximum length). This should provide a more uniform look when perusing your own profile or those of other members.

As for the other tweaks, I felt it was appropriate to include more optional communication fields for your use. If anyone has a field he or she would like to suggest, it can be considered and potentially added as well.