YESPS! "Hey, I'm changing my username!!" Ventus's Girl's Avatar
    change mine to midnight arcane please

VENTUS <3

❒ Single
    ❒ Taken
    ✓ Mentally dating Ventus from Birth by Sleep

I LOVE VENTUS ^_^

Ventus Scenes That Made Me Cry:

Ventus: I may have to fight Vanitas after all... If I do guys, i want you to-
    Terra: The 3 of us can never be torn apart, alright... I'll always find a way..
    Ventus: I'm asking you... as a friend... just... put an end to me

Vanitas: Join me, and together we can make the x-blade
    Ventus: I Have a better idea, how about i destroy you both?!
    Vanitas: Hahahah The X-blade is made of your heart to idiot, if you destroy it, your heart will vanish forever
    Ventus: Whatever it takes, anything to save Terra and Aqua

I feel epic... &quot;Hey, I'm changing my username!!&quot; Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.
    Can you temporarily change my name from Ralz to Ralryx for a while? Thanks.
    Last edited by Ralz; 05-25-2009 at 10:09 PM.

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Tsuna Feesh &quot;Hey, I'm changing my username!!&quot; Fate's Avatar
    Ah, what he hell! For a few weeks, can I be called Feyz? Thanks!

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

Forgive my double-post, but can I please have m name changed back to Fate? Thank you!

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

Well, same as Feyz's idea, please change my name back from Ralryx to Ralz? It was short-lived, I know... but I'd appreciate it!

Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

The Final Fantasy's Offical Emo &quot;Hey, I'm changing my username!!&quot; Lithium's Avatar
    Hey I would really like it if someone could change my name from Summoner Matsuda to Lithium.
    THe whole Summoner Matsuda thing is just annoying to me now.
    I could decide to stop breathing, I may decide to die. Only to show you what I truly mean. ~Devon L. Kay
    ~Signature made by Mike of Legend of Zelda~
    Just because I smile, does not mean I am happy. Just because I laugh, does not mean I am not hiding something. When I cry, something is wrong. When I am sad, do not comfort me. And when I love you, it is forever. ~Devon L. Kay
    The blood that spills, to the tears that I cry. I only wish for the nighttime to come. I wait and I wonder, I whisper and I stare, there is nothing that is ever there. I slowly close my eyes, as they grow silver with lust. ~Devon L. Kay
    All quotes by me

I invented Go-Gurt. &quot;Hey, I'm changing my username!!&quot; Clint's Avatar
    Can somebody please change Feyz's name back to Fate already?... He told me to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Egon Spengler View Post
    Can somebody please change Feyz's name back to Fate already?... He told me to ask.
    What Egon said and a bag of chips. He's asked plenty of mods!

Click THERE:
    TFF Family:

Begging mods is not the way to get things accomplished, and asking others to do your bidding is also not the best thing to do in this thread. Patients is a vertue. Also posting 10 name changes in the last few months is not a bright idea also. Fate; give it time and pick a name and stick to it, that goes for anyone that changes names way to much. It's already hard enough to keep up with who is who, but when you make multiple name changes in a 2 month period it is rediculous.

Sorry for disbarring off of the main name change topic but this is just kind of rediculous.

I do not want my name changed, just to put that out there and if a warning is in store I will accept it fully. Back to the name changing YAY!

((Also if you want to argue with me on this feel free to PM me))
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Meier Link View Post
    Begging mods is not the way to get things accomplished, and asking others to do your bidding is also not the best thing to do in this thread. Patients is a vertue. Also posting 10 name changes in the last few months is not a bright idea also. Fate; give it time and pick a name and stick to it, that goes for anyone that changes names way to much. It's already hard enough to keep up with who is who, but when you make multiple name changes in a 2 month period it is rediculous.

Sorry for disbarring off of the main name change topic but this is just kind of rediculous.

I do not want my name changed, just to put that out there and if a warning is in store I will accept it fully. Back to the name changing YAY!

((Also if you want to argue with me on this feel free to PM me))
    Oh, Meier. I was the one who asked Fate to change names with me. Sharpen your pitchforks, it's my fault for this, and now I just wanna fix it. (Oh, uh, I don't need another name change!)

Click THERE:
    TFF Family:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Egon Spengler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralz View Post
    What Egon said and a bag of chips. He's asked plenty of mods!
    Thank you, guys, but you shouldn't have. I'll admit, I was wondering if something was going on due to the amount of time it was taking, but I've could've waited. You guys didn't have to ask them for me and risk yourselves in the process. But thank you, you two, so much for being good friends and doing so!

Quote Originally Posted by Meier Link View Post
    Begging mods is not the way to get things accomplished, and asking others to do your bidding is also not the best thing to do in this thread. Patients is a vertue. Also posting 10 name changes in the last few months is not a bright idea also. Fate; give it time and pick a name and stick to it, that goes for anyone that changes names way to much. It's already hard enough to keep up with who is who, but when you make multiple name changes in a 2 month period it is rediculous. Sorry for disbarring off of the main name change topic but this is just kind of rediculous. I do not want my name changed, just to put that out there and if a warning is in store I will accept it fully. Back to the name changing YAY! ((Also if you want to argue with me on this feel free to PM me))
    Meier, I never asked them to do so; it was by their own volition. And I'm thankful to have friends like them! I have chosen a good name, and it was Fate; however, Ralz and I agreed to do this ridiculous thing that we never should've. And I'm not blaming him either; I take full responsibility because I was the one that agreed. And if a Mod or Admin thinks a warning is appropriate for derailing this thread, please, feel free to do so, as I intend to accept it without hesitation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralz View Post
    Oh, Meier. I was the one who asked Fate to change names with me. Sharpen your pitchforks, it's my fault for this, and now I just wanna fix it. (Oh, uh, I don't need another name change!)
    Ralz, don't respond to this post. But it's not your fault in any way, so don't blame yourself. It was me that agreed to it. And also, don't argue with people here just for my sake. But thanks for being such a good friend; it means a lot to me.

Forgive me for the derailing of this thread, but if a warning will be issued, I'll take it. And please, Ralz and Dr. Egon Spengler, don't concern them in this problem; it's not their fault. if you have any consequences for them, direct it here! I'm sorry, and thank you.

The Old Skool Warrior &quot;Hey, I'm changing my username!!&quot; LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sorry Fate, I don't always catch all of the updates in here. Fuzz focuses almost exclusively on the website (and the half-dozen others he runs), so Cain and I are the only ones here who can actually do anything about changing your usernames. Bugging the other staff members will accomplish absolutely nothing.

Lithium, all done.

Also, Taco, are you SURE about your name of choice? I'm leaving yours as Hellfire until I know you're not -just- being facetious.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

No, no, I've only ever asked Cain for help. And I'm sorry! But... I saw someone else with the name Fate?

The Old Skool Warrior &quot;Hey, I'm changing my username!!&quot; LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well that certainly would explain why the system wouldn't let me change your username.

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.

That's alright. I may not have the name, but that's what everyone knows me as. But thank you!

Blog Entries
    You could always steal it back if the new Fate ever wants to change his/hers.

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoColt04 View Post
    Also, Taco, are you SURE about your name of choice? I'm leaving yours as Hellfire until I know you're not -just- being facetious.
    I'm being a damned facetious bastard. But if you want to change my sn to Asshole #1 just for the hell of it, I certainly understand. I probably deserve it. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Registered User &quot;Hey, I'm changing my username!!&quot; Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Can I have Faith back? I miss it. =)

Thanks in advance. ^^

Synthesized Ascension &quot;Hey, I'm changing my username!!&quot; Zardoch's Avatar
    I wouldn't mind a change, but not a name change. Simply do this...

Masamune >>> Emperor Masamune

Has a nice ring to it, eh?

Synthesized Ascension &quot;Hey, I'm changing my username!!&quot; Zardoch's Avatar
    Forgive the double post, but I've had a change of heart.

Emperor Masamune >>> Emperor Griffith

My first true name of TFF must return for my rebirth. Oh and delete my post above.

Go with me, Exkaizer~ &quot;Hey, I'm changing my username!!&quot; Treize's Avatar
    Can I have my username changed to Treize? Thanks in advance.
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

YESPS! &quot;Hey, I'm changing my username!!&quot; Ventus's Girl's Avatar
    i want to be caled midnight.
    midnight arcane is to long
    only midnight

VENTUS <3

❒ Single
    ❒ Taken
    ✓ Mentally dating Ventus from Birth by Sleep

I LOVE VENTUS ^_^

Ventus Scenes That Made Me Cry:

Ventus: I may have to fight Vanitas after all... If I do guys, i want you to-
    Terra: The 3 of us can never be torn apart, alright... I'll always find a way..
    Ventus: I'm asking you... as a friend... just... put an end to me

Vanitas: Join me, and together we can make the x-blade
    Ventus: I Have a better idea, how about i destroy you both?!
    Vanitas: Hahahah The X-blade is made of your heart to idiot, if you destroy it, your heart will vanish forever
    Ventus: Whatever it takes, anything to save Terra and Aqua

I invented Go-Gurt. &quot;Hey, I'm changing my username!!&quot; Clint's Avatar
    I want my name changed to Clint Eastwood.

Full Time Glompasaurus &quot;Hey, I'm changing my username!!&quot; Raider's Avatar
    can i have it back to Raider Please
    ♥The Morning After Crew♥

Gilles De Rais was all leik Blah Blah Blah.

Loookiee!:
    Family
    Athna Loveil - Awesome Cousin
    iheartpixels ♥

Don't bash it till you've tried it &quot;Hey, I'm changing my username!!&quot; MILK's Avatar
    Can you change my name to MILK
    loved the movie and am not homosexual but it was a very well directed movie.

My TFF Family

My annoying, random, and video game-addicted cousin Ralz

My gunslinging, chicken obsessed younger brother H.U.N.K

Angelicos &quot;Hey, I'm changing my username!!&quot; Alther Primus's Avatar
    Atop the Nexus of Creaton, awaiting my vengeance
    Hi. "Destroyer of Souls" plz. It just sounds awesome methinks.

My soul, corrupted by vengeance
    Hath endured torment, to find the end of the journey
    In my own salvation
    And your eternal slumber

My junk:

"Time is but a fleeting dream. I shall be awaiting in some tomorrow to avenge this day.
    -Alther Primus
    TFF FAMILY!
    Feel free to VM me about joining my TFF Family!

Ethan

Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

Elyon Seraphim

Dodie16

Ralz

Dark Angel

Xanatos

Meigumi

SilkAngel

Genome's Blade

Fate

Nova

xXCloudXx
    My frat!

PROUD MEMBER OF THE ARTEO WARRA OKHUN LATAAR!!!

Daz 3d! Awesome!

&quot;Hey, I'm changing my username!!&quot; Excalibur's Avatar
    I hate my username :/. Requesting it to be changed to : Excalibur

Please and Thank you. ^^
    THE BEST SIG EVER.....comming soon

Registered User &quot;Hey, I'm changing my username!!&quot; Dimi's Avatar
    Not a full-on name change but Fishie to.......Fish! Ha. It's not the -ie that makes me Fishie, it's the "Fish" that makes me Fishie!

Angelicos &quot;Hey, I'm changing my username!!&quot; Alther Primus's Avatar
    Atop the Nexus of Creaton, awaiting my vengeance
    A lot of people don't like this username so... "Rebellion" please!

My soul, corrupted by vengeance
    Hath endured torment, to find the end of the journey
    In my own salvation
    And your eternal slumber

My junk:

"Time is but a fleeting dream. I shall be awaiting in some tomorrow to avenge this day.
    -Alther Primus
    TFF FAMILY!
    Feel free to VM me about joining my TFF Family!

Ethan

Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

Elyon Seraphim

Dodie16

Ralz

Dark Angel

Xanatos

Meigumi

SilkAngel

Genome's Blade

Fate

Nova

xXCloudXx
    My frat!

PROUD MEMBER OF THE ARTEO WARRA OKHUN LATAAR!!!

Daz 3d! Awesome!

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast