Thread: Anyone want to help a level 6 BLM on Midgardsormr?

McCoolLover

Anyone want to help a level 6 BLM on Midgardsormr?

Hi.

I just started playing last night after 4 years of not playing, and I have to say that I am enjoying the game more than I did the first time around.

However, I am getting very frustrated at the fact I do not think I will have enough gil to get spells like fire and aero.

Is there a generous person out there that would help me out with some scrolls?

Also is there anyone starting out new on Midgardsormr that would like to party?

My character is a Mithra and her name is Evalyn.

1-10 is solo play. When you get to 10 then start worrying about looking for a group.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

A duo is much more efficient, though. Ever since they changed signet, a duo gives a lot more exp.

Sorry, I'm on Alexander, like most here. I also don't have any jobs under level 30, so couldn't party unless if you were 10+ anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by McCoolLover View Post
    Also is there anyone starting out new on Midgardsormr that would like to party?
    I'm not new but I'm on Midgarsormr... if we're online at the same time I'd be happy to help as long as we're not talking about actual handing over of gil. My character is Jenare, but I'm online at such oddball times that you'd better tell me a time when you'd generally be around and I'll try hook up with you. Otherwise, it falls to complete luck if I manage to find you.

Are you completing regimes? I'd think constantly doing those would give you enough gil to get your scrolls relatively fast.
    Also, if it so happens that we're not generally online at the same time, the community at Midgarsormr is relatively friendly. I'd go so far as to say many are starved for newbies to help. Just ask politely, I'm sure you'll find people.

Terinator

I believe you are looking for me...

I just started playing this month too - after 4 years. And I'm a bored Level 13Red Mage Mithra who is really sick of La Theine Plateau after three days. Why is Midgardsormr so empty? Took me awhile to get on the game after buying it because I had what I thought were several scratched Xbox discs and it turns out I had corrupted data as does every single person who starts playing FF on Xbox 360. My name is Tarithriel and unfortunately, I have discovered online that the Xbox chatpad keyboard is basically worthless with FFXI, but I don't plan on going out for a wireless keyboard until next week - too much snow. I play all the time but I'm on Germany time - so I am six hours ahead of the East Coast. Send me a Friend invite or a message if you get this (mostly cause I don't remember how to do it!).

Teri