You know, when everyone says "This movie sucked! you should feel the same way too!". There are always going to be somebody who is on his tiny island in a sea of opposite opinions. what's your island?

Mine is "The Spirit".

In my opinion, this movie is one of the best comic book movies out there. people expected it to be a gritty bloody movie like Sin city. I think when I was in that theatre, I was the only one actually enjoying themselves. Everyone was pissed off. I was laughing my ass off, and people were actually LEAVING the theatre. you can not look at this movie and actually believe that it was meant to be taken seriously. The acting was deliciously over the top, the effects were stylish, and Samuel L. Jackson was practically channeling Buddy Love from the Nutty Professor remake! I also loved how Gabriel Macht was pretty much talking about the city like it was his wife. Every hero should act like that! You know how crimeless new york would be if Spiderman, Fantastic four, and the avengers treated the town like their spouse?! I digress, anyways this film is one of my favorites and gets an "Antidrall badge of ass kickery"