Thread: Worst Shows Ever.

Worst Shows Ever.

Okay, I had to make a topic about this because there are shows now so bad that they deserve a topic on an internet forum to discuss how horribly fake they are.

There's a show on MTV2 called Silent Library, it's absolutely horrible, the idea is good, if it was actually legit and done for real in a public library it would be really funny. It's like a group of guys or girls are in a "public Library" and they have to complete these silly games/ tasks while not disturbing the other people in the library. The thing is it's so fake and some of the tasks are too complex for something that would be used in real life for the whole joke aspect.

Also NONE of them know how to act or fake laugh for that matter -_- I think that's what I find most annoying.

Silent Library

I keep seeing more and more shows like this and I wonder how they stay on the air. There are tons, I just don't feel like naming them all.

Any other shows you don't care for?
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 03-23-2010 at 10:48 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Death Before Dishonor Worst Shows Ever. Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Worst Shows Ever.

Someone is gonna bitch at me for saying this but Lost. I never really cared for it..

CSI NY, CSI Miami. I was a big fan of the original, but these two are just awful. I didn't care for them at all..

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Worst Shows Ever. Xanatos's Avatar

The list would be endless so I'll keep this short by saying that almost everything that's MTV airing or it used to is pure garbage, shows like Paris Hilton - My New BFF, Hogan knows the best, Date My Mom and so on and so on ruined who it used to be a decent music channel...

By the way has anyone heard any music on MTV lately, if you ask me I would just throw out that M from MTV.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Che

Kendra, Project Runway, The Hills, Laguna Beach, The Real World, Jersey Shore, Judge Judy, Smallville, Greek, Degrassi, Grey's Anatomy, Hannah Montana, The Office, Law and Order, Celebrity Fit Club, Celebrity Rehab, The View, Ellen, Jimmy Fallon's late night show...

I'm sure I missed a few.

Registered User Worst Shows Ever. kupo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Che View Post
    Kendra, Project Runway, The Hills, Laguna Beach, The Real World, Jersey Shore, Judge Judy, Smallville, Greek, Degrassi, Grey's Anatomy, Hannah Montana, The Office, Law and Order, Celebrity Fit Club, Celebrity Rehab, The View, Ellen, Jimmy Fallon's late night show...

I'm sure I missed a few.
    add every reality show on MTV and E! and ya got it all covered theres seriously just a lot of worthless crap on tv these days.

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man." - Balthier

CURRENTLY PLAYING
    final fantasy xiii-2
    skyrim
    pokemon fire red

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

The worst show I ever saw was Fox news, followed by most of those current affairs style shows and then most news in general. No entertainment value these days I tell you...
    What I really crave is a little looney tunes and it never seems to air here on free to air these days.
    victoria aut mors

En-jouji

The View XD

Death Before Dishonor Worst Shows Ever. Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thanks for reminding me Che. I had completely forgot about The Hills. I hate all the shit like that. All of the spinoffs. Degrassi is nothing more than a horrible version of 90210.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatos View Post
    By the way has anyone heard any music on MTV lately, if you ask me I would just throw out that M from MTV.
    Music in on MTV. It is just on very early. My time it is on 5 am to around 8am. Not sure how it is where you're at. Croatia right? But I do agree that it isn't like it used to be. Used to be TRL everyday, and you got to see what was new in music.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Registered User Worst Shows Ever.

TRL used to be decent but in the later years it would usually just play 30 seconds of a video and then go on to do boring interviews or do stupid camera pans across the crowd outside.

As for boring or awful tv shows? I don't know, I actually find a little entertainment in most of those shows that have been listed! XD If I did happen to watch something I didn't like, then I just don't watch it again. I will say that I'm not a big fan of The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, but that show really isn't aimed towards my demographic. What can I say? I still love my cartoons!
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Sharing is caring, and caring is ment to be shared Worst Shows Ever. The Dark Crystal's Avatar

What I really crave is a little looney tunes
    Hell yea dude I second that! Also some Tom & Jerry would be nice to watch as well!

Battlestar Galactica, and the Terminator series they made sucks Balls. I don't know if they still air on TV, but I didn't see these yet on anyones list.
    THE GREAT CONJUNCTION IS THE END OF THE WORLD! Or the beginning. Hm! -Aughra

gaming service ID:

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Worst Shows Ever. Polk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Che View Post
    The Office
    The Office after season three is pretty much the worst thing ever.

I also hate all sitcoms. There is nothing funny about Two and a Half Men.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Waltz View Post
    Battlestar Galactica
    lol wut?

I hate reality TV. I don't care about specifics; they all annoy me. Stuff like American Idle and America's got Talent are slightly better at annoying me, but I find the entire reality turn to be an affront to television.

Until now!

Any show on MTV or Disney channel is destined to suck. I couldn't decide on one show from those channels to call "the worst show ever" to save my life.

This is my sin... Worst Shows Ever. Lucid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder View Post
    Okay, I had to make a topic about this because there are shows now so bad that they deserve a topic on an internet forum to discuss how horribly fake they are.

There's a show on MTV2 called Silent Library, it's absolutely horrible, the idea is good, if it was actually legit and done for real in a public library it would be really funny. It like a group of guys or girls are in a "public Library" and they have to do complete these silly games/ tasks while not disturbing the other people in the library. The thing is it's so fake and some of the tasks are too complex for something that would be used in real life for the whole joke aspect.

Also NONE of them know how to act or fake laugh for that matter -_- I think that's what I find most annoying.

Silent Library

I keep seeing more and more shows like this and I wonder how they stay on the air. There are tons, I just don't feel like naming them all.

Any other shows you don't care for?
    OMG! Hideous!
    I've seen the original Japanese version of this and it's way funnier.
    This just looks like another way for MTV to try and appeal to people who are obsessed with Japan, but they fail horribly.

Relaxin' with Final Fantasy Worst Shows Ever. KainsBro's Avatar

Full House! I hated that show, followed by Blossom.