Thread: Wall-e

Wall-e

It may be a G rated animation movie meant for kids, but this movie is so very cute! I watched it the other day with my mom and thought it was a nice little film. Simple, but nice and different. For the whole first half of the movie there was almost no dialog and that in itself seemed pretty unique. You don't see that anymore except for little animated shorts made by students or the ones that come right before Pixar films (this one was a Pixar, so maybe that's why?).

The movie's about a little trash compacting robot named WALL-E that's meant to clean up the pollution left on earth by the humans. It's the only thing still moving around seven hundred years into the future until another robot is sent there with a special objective.

I sat there and squeed almost every five minutes because of how cute the robot was. >.> A nice little family film that I liked well, so I was wondering what anyone else thought...if anyone here watched it.

Blog Entries
    I was planning to watch it tomorrow so I'm actually really glad you posted a thread. Mainly because I wanted to read some independent reviews before I made a choice; so much to see in the cinema at the moment you see.

I have Hancock, Wall-E, Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D, Mamma Mia!, Kung Fu Panda and the Forgotten Kingdom still to see. It's going to be an exhausting week ha. I'll post again after I've seen it.
    Spoiler:

Care to have a look at my WordPress Journal?

aww sounds cute i might go watch it now thankieesss (y)

Thanks to Nat For Making This Banner (cos im a spazz and i cant make my own!) My Fave Jrock Band The GazettE

gomen ne, ato sukoshi anata no namae to nemurasete

yorisotta sugi hinichi ha itami wo yorokobi ai
    ryoute ni utsushidasu anata wo omoi naiteiru
    soko ni furu kanashimi ha shiranai mama de ii yo
    ansoku ni furue wo oboeta taguri yume wa nani wo miru...

Registered User Wall-e winterborn86's Avatar
    I really want to see it, it does look so cute, maybe i should download it *thinking* yes i will

My TFF Family

My FFVII addicted nephew: Secret weapon
    My Bullet lovin half wolf cousin: Raider
    My complete FFVII nut sister: Unkown entity
    My Freya obsessed, grammar nazi brother: Doc rocco

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    YAY, I wanna see this one too! I was watching T4 the other day, and they had a short preview of the film, and its looked brilliant! One second I was almost crying because I thought that WALL E was gonna be blown up, and the next I was crying with laughter at what happens next!

I have got to see this film, but no one I know would wanna come with me to see it... Mum and my brother wanna see Kung-Fu Panda (I'd like to see that too, but WALL E first), and my friends don't seem to wanna see me...

But I'll see it... Even if I have to go on my own...

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Blog Entries
    yeah I saw it with my girlfriend/girl I am currently seeing/complicated relationship/etc but yeah definitely a well made movie and well worth the time to see in theaters. You will score points if you take your significant other to it, I promise. Although a few complaints that some of my friends said about it was it was almost like a silent movie for the first like half hour or so, everything was done so well that it really made it work, so I could really see this being one of the top movies of the summer for sure.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Sephiroth's Girl Wall-e sephirothsbigfan's Avatar
    It was cute! I love wall-e! Soooo adorable! I want to have him. It is the best g movie eeeeeveeeerrrr!

Warrior Ninja Wall-e Led Zeppelin's Avatar
    I watched Wall-e...I thought it was adorable ^^...I love when Wall-e's up in the space ship and he keeps going off the little path and gets dirt all over the floor and that other robots cleaning up after him...made me laugh xD Pixar makes great films =3

Shake it like a polaroid picture Wall-e RagnaToad's Avatar
    I really liked the movie too.
    It's one of those beauties that can be enjoyed by any age.
    Great looks, and (although basic) a good story. And I love the kind of apocalyptic/environmental tone in the background. Damn us humans. Can't even clean up after ourselves.
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good