• Two Towers

20 35.09%
  • The Return of The King

35 61.40%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Ultimate LOTR POLL!!!!!

The Ultimate LOTR POLL!!!!! Slick's Avatar
    I would have to say Return of the King. I remember watching each one of them in the theatres, and before a new one would come out, I would watch the previous ones to catch up. ROTK put an extreme definition to Theatrical Climax. It was every single bind and will put into one final book, and then watching it vividly come to life, it really was something else. But yes, FOTR=2nd, TTT=3rd, ROTK=1st. Random to say, but you should read the story of Beren and Luthien in Tokiens "The Silmarillion." Talk about a story.

I invented Go-Gurt. The Ultimate LOTR POLL!!!!! Clint's Avatar
    I didn't like any of them. The films are just four hours of walking. I don't see what the big deal is about that.

Air from my lungs. The Ultimate LOTR POLL!!!!! Violet's Avatar
    I would have to say Return of the King. It finally came to an end, and was packed with tons of action and suspense. It brought out more of the characters' personalities and I developed a likeness towards Faramir. My favorite parts of a unique story tends to be the end of it when everything wraps up. Two Towers was boring to me. There was too much walking and I found myself half asleep through most of it. The only thing I enjoyed about it was Golem.. he was quite funny, especially with his potato/rabbit stew. The first movie was almost as good as Return of the King. The death of Boromir was quite depressing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2