Thread: Top Gear

Registered User Top Gear

Top Gear

Howdy everyone, since this forum is for people all around the world, I figured there might be some other Top Gear fans on here. If not then that's okay, but if you are into cars and just some plain dumb fun I suggest going and checking it out. Its aired on BBC 2 I think in Britain, and unfortunately not aired in USA well the new shows aren't at least, but I am sure most people are smart enough to figure out how to watch it.

I love Top Gear. Some people may find it odd as I personally do not want to learn to drive anytime soon, and am in no way a car fanatic, however I find it one of the most entertaining things on TV. Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond are all excellent presenters and work so well together. It's also easy for the non-motorhead to understand, yet interesting enough to please motorheads.

The thing I like best about it though are the silly things they do like trying to cross the English channel in cars modified into boats, long-distance drive 1.5k jags, and the caravan rally! It's so daft and amusing- especially when things go tits-up for Clarkson!
    PSN username: Raikujaku
    A meow-ed member of PRK9

I like to watch Top Gear every so often, but I don't watch it religiously, it's a really funny show, I don't know anything about cars, but I like to watch it for the comical value

I think I'm beginning to understand. An answer from the Planet, the Promised Land...I think I can meet her...there.

Asking all the personal questions. Top Gear RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries
    Top gear is the best show of got all the dvds i love the one where they go to the north pole i think it is in the kitted out hilux's that the was the best one i love the show and then they tried to copy it here in australia ha ha biggest joke i've ever seen it flopped so bad i think it got about 60 000 viewers for the first episode and then 30 000 for the second ha please you just can't compete with those three clowns they did they wrong thing by trying to copy the personalities those three are just one of kind they are hilarious
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III