Thread: Resident Evil Afterlife 3d

Resident Evil Afterlife 3d

So yeah during the premier of Jersey Shore I just so happened to see some of the newest trailers from the newest RE movie titled "afterlife".

Resident Evil: Afterlife - Official Movie Site | In Theaters September 10

To be honest I am sorely disappointed with what I saw. They are mixing so much from the series up it is not even funny. At one point I even noticed a uroboros from RE5 which had almost absolutely nothing to do with Umbrella.

So before I completely go off about this I want to take some opinions on this "film". Watch the trailer and give me some feed back.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Re: Resident Evil Afterlife 3d

Matrix Evil...

Anderson really deserves death for what he has done to this series, the series had so much potential for cinema screen awesomeness and this no talent fuckwit decided to shit on it instead.

Off with his head!

Blog Entries

it looked promising in the beginning because I was kinda curious to see what happened once they got to Alaska, but once it got to the part where Alice and Claire are trying to sneak into Umbrella I was just like "eh" and reached for the remote.

Speaking of Jersey Shore premier, there were a lot of different movie trailers I saw that interested me! Straight A's looked kinda fun to see, and Takers looked solid too.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

The Lone Dagger Resident Evil Afterlife 3d Xithor's Avatar

I liked the first two Resident Evils so much but after that I just haven't liked the way that they have been taking the other movies in the series. I liked the intro to the video too but I haven't been liking some of the 3D stuff they have been trying to do but maybe I just don't like too much 3D stuff but idk about the series lately though. Just like eh

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

Death Before Dishonor Resident Evil Afterlife 3d Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It looks like it has the potential to be a pretty good film. Hopefully I will not be let down.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Resident Evil Afterlife 3d Xanatos's Avatar

Well, there's no point in making a new thread so I'll just post here.

After watching the first three movies I crossed this one as soon as I heard it was announced, I just couldn't take Andersons crap anymore. Though the other day my friend convinced me to watch it, trust me I had no other option whatsoever.

I actually enjoyed watching it, I know, I'm surprised as well, don't get me wrong it's still a bad movie though miles away compared to the first three. I really think Anderson tried to make something out of it, characters are there, some of the locations and event are spot on, though the best thing about it is definitely Albert Wesker. I've heard many complaints about the guy playing as him, saying that he's too stiff, but Wesker is in fact just like that.

The fight near the end of the movie is well done, some parts were taken from the game which is a plus in my book, though the way the fight ended couldn't be more lame. Of course there's more stuff I didn't like, like the story for instance, but there's not need to go on about it right now, or this post would be too damn long. I encourage RE fans to see it, don't expect much and you might enjoy it, the best Resident Evil movie so far, though still not good enough.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Controlling With Fear Resident Evil Afterlife 3d Unlucky Rufus's Avatar

I didn't like it, but it was better than the 2 sequels. I also don't like 3d, i think its annoying. (other than Avatar 3d )

Registered User Resident Evil Afterlife 3d xxpanzasanchoxx's Avatar

Re: Resident Evil Afterlife 3d (SPOILERS)

I thought this movie was great. I enjoyed how they incorporated alot of the game into this movie. I've always been a Wesker fan in the series and to see him full force was awesome...The cameo appearance of the executioner was also pretty cool, but it really had me thinking. So many that watched the movie have never even played the games so I can see how things can get confusing with the sudden appearance of the executioner. For those that have played, were probably wondering why Chris Redfield was caged up as if he was a lunatic. Overall, this was my favorite of the 4 movies, the first one took second, and the other two were eh. I did like Nemesis though
    "I'm the leading man, and you know what they say about the leading man? He never dies." -Balthier

My after thoughts on afterlife = "meh". It wasn't bad but it wasn't anything great either.

SPOILER!!:

I am glad they got away from the whole superhuman thing they had going on with Alice and tried to get back to a horror based action movie

Being a huge fan of the games I am sorely disappointed in the fact that Wesker even made an appearance and was

SPOILER!!:
    snuffed by Alice instead of Chris. That honor was always and should of been Chris' seeing they had the rivalry all the way through the series.

As stated in the OP; the uroboros should of never made an appearance seeing they are not in existence while Umbrella is still kicking it. At least there was a small reference to Tri-Cell but nothing that actually mattered or explained anything.

The ending was horrible. They should of finished the Alice story there (even though I am a huge Milla fan) and continued on with someone or something else. Ending made me think of the end of the second Matrix movie.

Visuals were nice, story was predictable and reminiscent of Dawn of the Dead, and the mis-usage of Tricell was a little disappointing. In all reality it was the second best of the series but still far from par.

At least the first 2 movies some what fell in line with the original story line.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

I will finish the hunt Resident Evil Afterlife 3d Cheesevixen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nix View Post
    Matrix Evil...

Anderson really deserves death for what he has done to this series, the series had so much potential for cinema screen awesomeness and this no talent fuckwit decided to shit on it instead.

Off with his head!

I have to agree completely. I am such a huge fan, but from what I've seen I am going to be severely disappointed. Even in the trailer Im like WTF? It's the apocalypse and she found a skin tight leather suit and a hair stylist? I also hate the 3D thing everyone is doing now. What happen to just going to watch a regular movie without being harassed by the film makers to spend 3 extra dollars to wear an uncomfortable piece of plastic over my eyes during a LOUD and BRIGHT movie?

BY THE WAY IF U CANT TELL ALREADY I HAVE YET TO SEE IT
    Last edited by Cheesevixen; 03-07-2011 at 11:57 AM.
    "Some men just want to watch the world burn"

Let darkness overshadow the light.. Resident Evil Afterlife 3d Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

Eh, I kinda liked it lol, my second Favorite Re movie followed by the first.
    I thought the predecessor screwed it all up so I wasn't expecting this at all lol.
    Tho the cute girl died, there were 2 others for eye candy.
    But with all the visual effects, I think I got a toothache.(retarded joke)
    Eh, Re5 the game screwed the series beyond repair, and I guess they were mimicing the game with the executioner >.>
    BUt really now...

Spoiler:
    The part where it shows jill at the end irritated me to nihility...
    How are they gunna continue without Wesker unless he pulled another matrix out his ass

Weskers awesome and would never fall for that little trick at the end.

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've not actually seen it, and I'm not sure I want to. My brother saw it with his friend, and said it was pretty good. But from what I've heard and seen, it's the worst Resident Evil movie out.

I saw it on DVD for £13, and I'm glad I didn't buy it - I was tempted. I think I'll just watch it online, and save my £13 for a decent video game.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.