Thread: Oh yeah jersey shore yeah

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Oh yeah jersey shore yeah che's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Oh yeah jersey shore yeah

Asking people if they watch Jersey Shore, I get a lot of "that show makes me feel stupid and I feel for humanity."

^Actual quote taken from my texts.

If you feel stupid watching Jersey Shore, what makes you feel "smart"? And you feel bad for humanity? If you feel bad about Jersey Shore and "boycott" it, or w/e, why don't you ****ing boycott the Democrats vs. Republican dilemma which is tearing the US apart currently. All you can say is "Jersey Shore is a shit show", because you watch better shows like Degrassi or Teen Mom or Glee. **** you.

disclaimer: not really defending Jersey Shore, although I do watch it, just more concerned about priorities.

Thoughts, GC?

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Hewerya love...? Oh yeah jersey shore yeah seanb's Avatar

Re: Oh yeah jersey shore yeah

I hate TV. I spend the majority of my time playing with wooden toys and drawing pictures.

Passing fair judgement Oh yeah jersey shore yeah Judge Magistrate's Avatar

I've never watched the show, and I don't plan to. All the people on that show are stupid brainless idiots. I see no point in watching a show like that, just my opinion though.
    None shall escape judgement, all shall fall by my blade.

My TFF family
    EveVanilla
    Firefly-The Greatest Little Sister Ever
    Ruin-My bro working in the military
    Nickness89-My brother from another mother
    angelmarie190515-My mentor and greatest older sister
    A Hero without a Name- My brother in arms
    Raven Zecht-Herald of what is to come
    LadyWinchester-The mistress of light and dark

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Gingersnap Oh yeah jersey shore yeah OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I watch the youtube clips of the show you (che) send me.... they are usually hilarious. I don't think I could handle watching an entire show, though.

But I'm not gonna hate on 'em too bad, they're making money doing what they're good at and no one's getting hurt (except the guys the jersey dudes swing at but aaaanyway). I hope to do the same.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Oh yeah jersey shore yeah Xanatos's Avatar

Til recently I was one of the few who didn't knew shit about that show. One day I asked may friend who's Snooki since I've been hearing that name on TV, all he said was "have you been under a rock all this time".

He did show me that video where she gets punched in the face, not as funny as he told me it would be. As for the show, not really a fan of reality shows.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Greatest show ever? or GREATEST SHOW EVER
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Boxer of the Galaxy Oh yeah jersey shore yeah Rowan's Avatar

Me and my girlfriend started watching it just before the third season was to be premiered last year. We typically refer to the 'guidos' and 'guidettes' as 'muzzas' in Aus, so we have an understanding of the stereotype they fall into. The show itself is entertaining to us, nothing more. We find something to like about each person (not always possible *cough, deena, cough*) and just see how things turn out. We're not into the party lifestyle or pretty much anything the show portrays at times, but never the less, its entertaining and fun to watch scenarios play out.

Also, jenny looks slightly anorexic. Not sure if shes battling weight issues or not, but shes noticably skinnier than before.

Blog Entries

If she still has the parental controls on her tv in her bedroom, she too young for you bro!

I don't get why people believe that Jersey Shore is the realist life documentary in existence. It's meant to be entertainment, that's why its not on the mofawking discovery channel. Either be entertained by it, or choose something else to watch.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2