Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Movies that make you cry.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    When i saw 'P.S. I Love You', i was in bits - such a lovely film...

I also cried at 'Just Like Heaven', 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon', 'A Knights Tale', 'Finding Nemo' and 'Lilo and Stich' (if anyone laughs at the last two, i'll... >( be very mad!)

I have cried at a few more, i'm sure, but i can't remember what they were... lol!

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

I don`t cry easily but I`ve cried at the end of Titanic because they were showing all the poeple who have drowned and you just wish that they didn`t
    and now that I am a mother I get more emotional I think it`s because my hormones changed I even get carsick and I never did before I had my son

The best and most beautiful things in the world
    cannot be seen or even touched,
    they must be felt with the heart.
    -Helen Keller-

Registered User Movies that make you cry. winterborn86's Avatar
    Ok this is a bit sad but the film that NEVER fails to make me cry is, E.T, ive seen it a hundred times but i always cry ova that damn alien lol
    also titanic make me cry where kate lets go of jack, but recently the ending where she dies makes me cry aswell, it never use to make me cry but only cos back then i dint know she had died, i thought she was dreaming til a friend told me lol

My TFF Family

My FFVII addicted nephew: Secret weapon
    My Bullet lovin half wolf cousin: Raider
    My complete FFVII nut sister: Unkown entity
    My Freya obsessed, grammar nazi brother: Doc rocco

Blog Entries
    Movies that make me cry? well, being the awesome Alpha-Male that I am, I never cry, because that's just how strong and cool I am. But in all seriousness, I think the movie Simon Birch got me the most emotional ever before, that movie was so good and sad all at the same time..

If you guys ever want to have a good cry, you need to check out this youtube video. It's 11 minutes long, and I can guaruntee that you will cry buckets the entire time, I'm not even kidding. Just don't say I didn't warn you.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DGQVX8iGbgk
    Last edited by Rocky; 05-21-2008 at 04:18 PM.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Movies that make you cry. Craig's Avatar
    hearts in atlantis is the first movie to make me cry i like that movie.

Pedobear approves Movies that make you cry. Shadow Of Darkness's Avatar
    Hehe..I cried at the end of Titanic...oh well...
    FINAL FANTASY RULES!!!

A PROUD MEMBER OF THE STUUUUPIDEST CLUB...EVER! STONER BROTHERS UNITE !

SoD: What should I give to my girlfriend for Valentines Day?
    Pete: My suggestion is two presents. Get her something of meaning to the both of you, and a dildo. If she doesn't like the first gift, she can go **** herself.

My Family:
    My awesome sister which I love very much <3--Vampiric.Delirium
    My lazy, random, super-duper, twice-removed cousin-- Ralz
    My forever intoxicated vigilante brother--Celtic_Silver
    My Godsmack Addicted Brother--Omega Weapon
    My dark wolf obsessed somebody--Darkwolf
    My Bahamut loving sister--Bahamut1990
    My forever banned cousin--Dark_Angel2
    My sweet vanilla cousin--OceanEyes28
    My wacky evil loving sister--Annikit

Arachnie Suicide Movies that make you cry. ChloChloAriadne's Avatar
    Goodness. I fell asleep in Titanic. Sorry, Titanic lovers.. Bored.Me.To.Tears.

Lately?

-Gabriel [Fantastic gothic film made in Australia. Sad. Beautiful.]
    -Wind Chill. [Horror movie with a difference. Not well known, but nice.. Sad. >.<.]
    I've been on this site since 2006 woah

Rocky I really shouldn`t have watched that video it reminded me so much of my own dog who died two months ago and you were right I think that everyone who ever owned a dog is going to cry

-Helen Keller-

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lila View Post
    Rocky I really shouldn`t have watched that video it reminded me so much of my own dog who died two months ago and you were right I think that everyone who ever owned a dog is going to cry
    I'm sorry, and yeah I shed a tear or two, so don't feel bad, just wanted everyone to share the love...

Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Rocky
    Thanx for the love

-Helen Keller-

Professional Klutz. Movies that make you cry. Hyzenthlay's Avatar
    City of angels was really sad... I bawled like a little girl during that.

Dumbo also makes me cry, every time I watch it. The part where he goes to meet his mum in her cage and she is like swinging him on her trunk. That bit fills me up so bad, I dunno what it is about it either it just has that effect on me.
    That movie used to be an emotional rollercoaster for me. I was scared of the pink elepahnts to the point I used to hide, sad about his mum to the point I used to cry and angry at the other elephants it used to make me mad. All the while I'd be laughing at the mouse... Christ. So much energy, and now I'm grown up.

This isnt a folm but the episode of Scrubs where Ben (Brendan Fraiser) dies makes me cry too, it's probably the saddest thing I have ever seen and Dr Cox crying just makes me cry more.

A.
    Cogito, ergo sum.
    PRK9, putting the Kitty back in Por Rorr.
    Most likely to have supernatural babies- TFF Bogus Awards 2009- Winner

xfuryballx
    the only film which made me cried is Titanic which is long ago. When the man died and how she let him into the water..is kinda sad to me...

Vagabond Thief Movies that make you cry. Rikkuffx's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I am Legend made me teary. I odnt wanna spoil anything for anyone who hasnt seen it so I wont elaborate. But the Notebook also mad me cry,and right after me and my mum watched it we got a phone call saying my great aunt was really sick and then the next day she ended up dying so it kinda made me think of her and ive never watched the movie again just because it makes me cry because it is a sad and sweet movie but because of the memory i have.
    ~TFF Family~
    Doc Rocco-My illegitimate and nefarious son
    Fishie-My lusty neighbor who loves to egg old people!
    Martin-My awesome Tff lil bro who lets me cry on his shoulder!
    Unknown Entity-My wonderful banner making sis <3
    Halie-my slightly crazy but wondeful sis <3
    My geeky maple story loving bro-joesteel64

Blog Entries
    Looking back on it, another movie that made me pretty sad was Simon Birch. It was about a child midget growing up, having stuff happen to him, and watching him and his best friend grow from it all. There were a lot of funny parts, but the main part of the movie was really sad, even the ending. Probably the saddest Jim Carrey movie I've ever seen.

Gingersnap Movies that make you cry. OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think the question is... what movie hasn't made me cry?

For me, my emotions are really close to the surface (like... when I was a kid, it was a problem) so if something moves me or has some kind of impact on me, it's right there for the world to see. It's also true for laughter. I uh... become very passionate when I watch movies.

So naming every movie that has affected me in some way would take quite a while. The Little Mermaid has done it... to give you an example of how easy it is to get me teary. What Dreams May Come... GOD that movie gets me every time. I think Love Actually made me cry because I was so ****ing happy about how it all turned out. It was so sweet. It doesn't have to be sad for me to cry. And war movies... well... I have to prepare myself for those.

I'm such a softy.
    Last edited by OceanEyes28; 10-06-2008 at 08:51 AM.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

I get really emotional when i watch movies for some reason haha, thats why i tend not to watch them with loads of people... saves me making an ass of myself XD.

Back when i was a kid Lion King always worked for bringing me close to tears, in fact most of the Disney movies back then did. They seem to have mellowed their movies out a lot recently =/. As for now, there's only a few i can remember. Gladiator never fails to make me all "my eyes watered because i was yawning, honest!", good movie aswell . Moulin Rouge worked also, so did Monsters Inc (two very different movies, i know XD)

Sir Prize Movies that make you cry. Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyzenthlay View Post
    This isnt a folm but the episode of Scrubs where Ben (Brendan Fraiser) dies makes me cry too, it's probably the saddest thing I have ever seen and Dr Cox crying just makes me cry more.

A.

That episode was sad. I didn't cry but it was epically sad. Actually, there were a couple of scrubs episodes that were unnecessarily sad. But the only movie I can think to add to make me cry was Fisher King. Good movie. I didn't bawl just watered my eyes, but it was an excellent movie.

-Sin

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

Just about every movie that is even the slighest bit emotional makes me cry. It doesn't just apply to movies, either.

If I was to list movies that make me cry, I wouldn't know where to start, and it would probably never end.

Seriously, almost everything makes me cry. Disney movies usually get me. Bambi's probably the earliest movie I can remember making me cry. The most recent movie I can remember that made me cry a lot was Reign Over Me, with Adam Sandler. I thought that was really good. It has tons of comedy in it, but at its core it's a pure drama movie.

Full Time Glompasaurus Movies that make you cry. Raider's Avatar
    The one that really made me spew forth from my eyes, was man on fire, oh so sad yet so touching.
    ♥The Morning After Crew♥

Gilles De Rais was all leik Blah Blah Blah.

Loookiee!:
    Family
    Athna Loveil - Awesome Cousin
    iheartpixels ♥

I invented Go-Gurt. Movies that make you cry. Clint's Avatar
    I don't cry during movies, because they're supposed to be entertainment, and crying isn't entertaining, but one movie that was very touching was The Pursuit of Happyness. It was the most depressing movie that I've ever seen, but it had one of the happiest endings to any movie that I've ever seen.

Bass Player Extraordinaire Movies that make you cry. Joe's Avatar
    Oh dear...Prepare to swoon at my sensitivity ladies!

I've cried/teared up in:
    The Legend of Bagger Vance
    Artificial Intelligence
    E.T.
    Titanic
    Snoopy Come Home (I was 6 or so, in my defense)
    I came close in "Rudy" "Man on Fire" "LOTR: Return of the King" (absolutely beautiful ending in RoTK)

Yep. I probably forgetting a couple though
    Last edited by Joe; 10-06-2008 at 05:17 PM.
    (TFF Family):

My TFF Family:
    My Anime Addicted sister Athna Loveil
    My Unspoken Scabbia Loving Bro Fishie
    My Godsmack addicted brother Omega Weapon
    My Kooky Soap opera addicted sister Rikkuffx
    My Kinky Chipmunk Cousin Unknown Entity, because, you know, cousins can still do stuff in certain states.
    My Twin-like bro Ruin_Tumult
    Craven
    Slots still available, PM to join!

Genocide Unfolds, I Forgive All Chez Daja's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
    Monsters Inc
    "Kitty!"
    "Kitty has to go."

Oh. My. God.

NO.

Let the kid live with the huge monstrous bear, PLEASE. It was too cute for words.

Why does everybody always say Titanic? Such a poop film, and more boring than worth watching.

My brother cried at the Sixth Sense. He's fourteen. So did my boyfriend. He's 23. Pussies.

I did as well. Damn. But they have testicles.

The person in my avatar is me.

THIS SIGNATURE IS VERY DISTRACTINGS

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

Arachnie Suicide Movies that make you cry. ChloChloAriadne's Avatar
    I actually cried in Monsters Inc. I was eleven or something when it came out, I think... Unno, can't remember. Saw it in cinema.. I shed a tear when Boo had to go back through the door. She was crying and he was crying, and as a kiddie I thought it was one of the most amazingly tragic things I'd seen on a screen ^^;.

And to be honest, I never watched Titanic all the way through. I never had any interest in it, and then after hearing people tell me continuously that I should watch it, I found a Foxtel rerun of it, and literally fell asleep roughly 45 minutes in. If it's not stimulating to keep me awake, I'm not going to bother seeing if it'll make me cry.
    Last edited by ChloChloAriadne; 10-07-2008 at 05:01 PM.
    I've been on this site since 2006 woah

Registered User Movies that make you cry. winterborn86's Avatar
    I saw The notebook for the 1st time a couple of days ago, and i sobbed my heart out at 4 different parts of the film, it was sooo sad and touching.

My TFF Family

My FFVII addicted nephew: Secret weapon
    My Bullet lovin half wolf cousin: Raider
    My complete FFVII nut sister: Unkown entity
    My Freya obsessed, grammar nazi brother: Doc rocco

Sir Prize Movies that make you cry. Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I watched the Notebook. It certainly was...pleasantly tragic... I may not have cried, but I felt like it. Very touching. But the author seems to do the Tragic thing too often in his books, from what I hear. The movie was good, mainly because, for whatever reason, I like James Garner... He has a nice presence for an actor.

-Sin

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

Omni I hadn't thought about The Notebook. I cried all the way home from the theater. The Iron Giant, Bucket List, King Kong, Bride of Frankinstine, Most of the Lord of the Rings movies damn you Samwise Gange, Pan's Labyrinth, so many more to name. When the waterworks start there's no stopping them.

Always the b**** Movies that make you cry. little.miss.VIOLENT's Avatar
    Oddly enough, I cry every time I watch The Lion King. I don't know why, i just do
    Bawled my eyes out during P.S I Love You, as well. Which, you know, in the middle of a cinema? Kinda embarassing, considering nobody else was really crying.

Registered User Movies that make you cry.
    I'm a very sensitive person, and I wear my heart on my sleeve. It doesn't take much for me to get misty-eyed, so any movie that has some sort of emotional impact will get me bawling like a baby. Here's some notable ones:

The Green Mile- I loved this movie, although it is very sad. I cried for nearly 3 hours after watching it.

Cast Away- The only movie that made me cry over an effing volleyball. WILSON!!!!!!

Pay It Forward- I thought this movie had a beautiful message. I also think Hayley Joel Osment is a wonderful child actor. Too bad they all have to grow up some time.

Secondhand Lions- Another film with Hayley Joel Osment. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend that you do. Keep a box of tissues handy, though.

The Land Before Time- I watched this when I was younger, and cried when Little Foot's mother died. Still gets me choked up when I watch it.

Monster's Inc.- I read a few posts in this thread that say the same thing. I'm glad I'm not the only one...

A lot of Disney movies get me to tear up. I think Disney actually exists to emotionally scar young children. I'm surprised we all don't go to therapy.

Bambi
    The Lion King
    The Fox and the Hound
    Old Yeller
    Hercules (Yeah, I just said Hercules)
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Protecter of the Crystals Movies that make you cry. rydia123's Avatar
    hahahah

titanic......

i bawled my eyes out

hah

i was like 7 ahha
    Its a madhouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    A MADHOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AAAAAA MADDDHOUSSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Che
    Big Fish. It's a Tim Burton movie about a son trying to learn more about his dying father by reliving stories and myths his father told him about himself. I was bawling near the end, and the two girls I watched it with were like "awwwwwww". Girls are retarded.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast