Thread: Kenan and Kel

Certified tech, come at me! Kenan and Kel SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Kenan and Kel

Has anybody watched this show back in the day? I've been watching episodes on youtube and I still find this show funny like I did back then. Did you like the show and what are your thoughts about it?

EDIT: The reason I love this show is because of the entertainment. These two guys always get into trouble somewhere and its really funny how it is portrayed and theres always tension and surprise in each episode. I've been really attached to the characters each time I watched it.
    Last edited by SuperSabin; 06-26-2010 at 12:08 PM.
    Currently Playing:

Registered User Kenan and Kel winterborn86's Avatar

Re: Kenan and Kel

I havn't seen that show in years, I do miss alot. Thanks to you I'm going to be looking for it on youtube lol.
    Who loves orange soda?... Kel loves orange soda

My TFF Family

My FFVII addicted nephew: Secret weapon
    My Bullet lovin half wolf cousin: Raider
    My complete FFVII nut sister: Unkown entity
    My Freya obsessed, grammar nazi brother: Doc rocco

this was something i watched growing
    i loved Kenans boss any chance would say "I have radio in my car"

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み Kenan and Kel ZantetsukeN's Avatar

This was my favourite programme growing up. I still find it as funny as I did back then. Timeless entertainment. Shame it's not on TV anymore.

Seeing this thread prompted me to youtube some of the episodes.

"I...DROPPED THE SCREW...IN THE TUNA!"

The Lone Dagger Kenan and Kel Xithor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZantetsukeN View Post
    "I...DROPPED THE SCREW...IN THE TUNA!"
    Hahahahaha! That was a great episode!!! Wow I forgot how funny that show was. Interesting side note that shocked me when I heard it was the rumor that Kel had died. I was like what?!?! How? Where? When?

Turns out it was just some fabricated rumor that was completely not true but it did freak me out a little bit bc I loved that show as a kid. Prob why I like orange soda so much

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

yea we were told that and it shocked us all

Sparkly Beanie Baby of Doom! Kenan and Kel Tallulah's Avatar

Don't worry, Kel is alive and well. snopes.com: Kel Mitchell Death

This was my favourite show on Nickelodeon, and although it cost me my 5 minutes of fame on the radio (my three favourite songs of the time were apparently chosen for play one afternoon, and I missed it because I was watching Kenan and Kel!)

My friend and I used to skit it at school all the time, including the 'Orange Soda' and 'Screw In The Tuna' jokes.
    "...For the stronger we our houses do build,
    The less chance we have of being killed." ~ William Topaz McGonagall (1830-1902)

LOVE this show. Favorite episode is with the bird...His dads bird and they kill it lol. Haven't watched it in ages

I don't remember any of the episodes now, but I do remember that one mini-movie thing when they went on a road trip with Kenan (probably his family...can't remember who is who anymore) and they met the headless horseman. The whole show was pretty funny in a silly way.

P.S.: Orange soda. It's the best.

SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP! Kenan and Kel ~FANTASY-ENDER~'s Avatar
    Currently enjoying life after a long deployment

Kenan and Kel wow that was a great show back in the day. When I was in grade school I use to always watch Kenan and Kel after school and on weekends. I miss this show a lot, hope they put the series on DVD soon in the future.
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/U][/B]
    I FINALLY DEFEATED TERRA IN KINGDOM HEARTS 2 FINAL MIX+
    I give everyone permission to call me Endy, and by the way I got that nickname from FATE, sounds cool
    RPGs THAT I'VE BEATEN.....
    FINAL FANTASY VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII KINGDOM HEARTS II ~FINAL MIX~+ KINGDOM HEARTS I, II, Re:Chain of Memories (Sora's Story), KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS STAR OCEAN III: TIL THE END OF TIME DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 1: REBIRTH DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 2: REMINISCE DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 3: REDEMPTION ROGUE GALAXY WILD ARMS 4 BLUE DRAGON

MY ANIMES THAT I OWN.....
    KARIN (Complete Series 1-24), INUYASHA (Episodes 1-167), SCHOOL RUMBLE (Episodes 1-26),SHAKUGAN NO SHANA (Complete 1st Season 1-24), BLEACH (Episodes 1-92), MY HiME (Complete Series 1-26), MY OTOME (Complete Series 1-26), PLEASE TWINS (Complete Series 1-13), ELFEN LIED (Complete Series 1-13), NARUTO (Episodes 1-28), THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA (Complete Series 1-13)

Death Before Dishonor Kenan and Kel Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Damn I haven't heard nothing about this is years. I figured everyone had just forgotten about it.

It was probably my favorite show back in the day. It is also the main reason I started drinking orange.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!