Thread: The Jersey Shore

Death Before Dishonor The Jersey Shore Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The Jersey Shore

Everyone who loves this show stand the f*ck up, and fist pump. Fist pumping is actually very douchey unless you are in your own home where you can';t be seen.(I fist pumped at a club felt like a d-bag all night) Anyway it's basically the real world for guido's, and I can't get enough of it. I watch every re-run I have watched the spoof's constantly. I love this show.

So all other fist pumper's out there do you like this show, and what is it that you like about it....

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

*facepalm*

Honestly, I hate this show, it's forbidden on my tv. It's probably the worst reality show I've ever seen in my life. If I wanted to watch orange Oompa Loompas all day I would just watch Willie Wonka, at least they sing.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 01-27-2010 at 06:10 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Che

The only thing good to come out of that show.

The Bad Boy of TFF The Jersey Shore Block's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Che View Post

The only thing good to come out of that show.
    The only other good thing to come out that show:

I actually liked the Jersey Shore. At times it was dull but then again there where alot of good laughs. It was the wife and I's thing to set down and watch it every week.

Its kind of funny how our opinions on EVERYONE changed as the show progressed.

I heard just today that they have already signed the same cast and crew for a season 2 to start filming later this year. As of now it is just a radio rumor and I will have to look more into it to see if there is any truth to it.

Also, you wouldn't catch me fist pumping in real life.

Also that guy in that Snookie clip above is a grown ass man in his 30s. He was a gym teacher until that little clip got aired. Now hes picking up checks from the unemployment office.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Che
    Quote Originally Posted by Meier Link View Post
    Also that guy in that Snookie clip above is a grown ass man in his 30s. He was a gym teacher until that little clip got aired. Now hes picking up checks from the unemployment office.
    Sacrifices one has to make when your name is The Situation.

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 The Jersey Shore Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries

Re: The Jersey Shore

Hate The Show, Really Stupid Idiots All Together And Partying And Stuff, Being Douches...Ticks Me Straight The F*** Out!

Oh Well...

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/