Thread: I Am Iron Man.......2!!!(Trailer)

Master of the Shadow Key I Am Iron Man.......2!!!(Trailer) KeybladerXIII's Avatar

I Am Iron Man.......2!!!(Trailer)

The first official trailer for the new Iron Man movie has arrived! It's pretty cool, and the villian (Whiplash) is awesome, especially the scene where he slaps his laser whips around on the racetrack. War machine shows up too and he and Iron Man fight together against some robot mechs.

You guys looking forward to this??

Apple - Movie Trailers - Iron Man 2
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

FF:Zero (RMXP) - Writer/Director I Am Iron Man.......2!!!(Trailer) Petros's Avatar
    I am indeed looking forward to this, very much so. I posted this on several other sites, looks like you beat me to it on here! :-D
    WRITER & DIRECTOR

Made with RPG Maker XP

Visit our website at:

Death Before Dishonor I Am Iron Man.......2!!!(Trailer) Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    God I am pumped for this movie. The first was one of the my favorite's, and is definitely on my top 10 list. The second one will be amazing....

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth I Am Iron Man.......2!!!(Trailer) Xanatos's Avatar
    The first one was excellent, I'm sure the second one will be even better, after all they've included War Machine and a better villain this time.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

FF:Zero (RMXP) - Writer/Director I Am Iron Man.......2!!!(Trailer) Petros's Avatar
    A excited as I am about his movie, I can't help but fear a Spider-Man 3 thing going on here. There are a a whole new bunch of subplots and storylines here. Whiplash, Black Widow, Sam Rockwell's Character, War Machines, Tony's Drinking... It's a lot of new things to consider. Iron Man had a villain early on and a villain at the end, it balanced them pretty well.
    WRITER & DIRECTOR

Made with RPG Maker XP

Visit our website at:

Nothing says there has to be a conclusion for every aspect of the film by its end Petros. So I am hoping you are completely wrong in your fears that it could be another Spider man 3. Hopefully they will use some of the sub plot to expand on future films.

I loved the first one even though they butchered alot of what the comics were/are. I think the role replacement of the Col. will be a good change for the film and his development in the story will be better used then in the last.

All I know is that I am stoked about what is to come and if you watched past the credits of the first as I did then you too will be excited as to see what the outcome of the story has to bring to the table for the guarenteed installment to Ironman.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Yeah I know it's just hard to see how they're going to fit it all in without detracting attention from each other. The Dark Knight for example did a good job of having two villains by having the emotional arc be with Harvey Dent/Two-Face and the villainous arc be with The Joker.
    WRITER & DIRECTOR

Made with RPG Maker XP

Visit our website at:

Air from my lungs. I Am Iron Man.......2!!!(Trailer) Violet's Avatar
    I thought Whiplash was jump-roping for a second there. But yeah, it looks alright. I like how Ironman's going to have a partner in combat.. that's gonna be cool.

Master of the Shadow Key I Am Iron Man.......2!!!(Trailer) KeybladerXIII's Avatar
    Well Petros, I had heard that Tony's drinking was going to be a part of this movie, but the director decided against it at the last minute and said he would include that story for another movie. Anyway, I wonder if Whiplash will have any lasting effect to the series. I doubt it, but I would love it if he sold his armor designs (You all know that armor isn't the finished product) to someone like, say, the Mandarin. Mandarin would be a good villian to come next, seeing as how he was referenced in the first movie.
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg