Thread: Good News, Everyone!

Master of the Shadow Key Good News, Everyone! KeybladerXIII's Avatar

Good News, Everyone!

As my final thread before taking off for my vacation in Puerto Rico, I would like to show you guys some news on one of my favorite TV shows of all time. After being cancelled by the stupid monkeys in suits at Fox, then brought back for 3 movies, Futurama is coming back. Fox (after being beat across the head) has renewed the show for a 23 episode season.

So, does anyone here watch Futurama? Do you think another season is a good idea? Are there any other shows you would want resurrected?

Link as proof: IGN Advertisement
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

Asking all the personal questions. Good News, Everyone! RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries
    Are you kidding another series of Futurama is as essential as another breath of fresh air into the lungs, i was getting excited when each time Futurama was back on TV just to find out it was one of the movies that i had already seen this happened three times you think i would have learnt the first time haha.

Seriously i love futurama it is quite amusing my favorite episode would have to be the one where he is his own grandfather haha how wrong is that but in a strange sense it seems ok for a character such as Fry, I reallyt like the last episode (SPOILERS AHEAD DON'T LOOK) where Fry plays the funny instrument for Leela he hasn't quite perfected it but it was the thought that counts.
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Good News, Everyone! Xanatos's Avatar
    Do I watch Futurama?Of course .One of the best series I have ever seen.I have every season of Futurama and every Futurama movie.What can I say I just love Futurama.I have already heard that fox has decided to resurrect Futurama and I´m glad to hear that.I just cant wait for the new season.

Registered User Good News, Everyone!
    I love Futurama! I couldn't believe it got cancelled in the first place. The writing was great, and it was set in the future so all sorts of great plotlines could be created. I'm so glad that executives actually listened to the fan's demand for a resurrection of the series. Wikipedia stated that the new shows will be airing in 2010, but it also stated that the original cast may not return. I hope that they do.

I haven't seen all the movies yet (still haven't seen Into the Wild Green Yonder), but the ones that I have seen were really great.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.