Thread: FlashForward

Registered User FlashForward Locke4God's Avatar

FlashForward

This contains info on everything that has happened in FlashForward through 11/5/09. It does not contain any spoilers of future episodes. As the thread continues, it will always contain information through the most current episode.

WOW, so Episode 7 last night was killer. I guess the future can be changed? I'm trying to figure out how that works, but obviously Al is dead after throwing himself off the roof, and so his FlashForward, and the flash of the other female FBI agent that was with him, clearly have to be changed now. So what's up with that?

I've been trying to think about how the visions seem to be self fulfilling prophesies. For those who didn't have a flash, like Demetri, that just means he was dead, or perhaps asleep. The vision itself doesn't necessarily effect why he was dead or asleep.

But for characters like Mark, he seems to be using the vision, in order to make that vision come true. He wouldn't be doing any of what he's doing if he hadn't seen it, and so I wonder if the visions are only visions of what would happen if you tried to make them real. If you completely abandoned them, then something else would happen. It's like a possible future, but not unavoidable. Clearly it can't be unavoidable if Al is dead.

And what's the deal with Aaron's daughter at the end? Is she alive? Is he halucinating? I'm confused.

jackobjames

Re: FlashForward

FlashForward was good tv series and i feel bad as it is being cancelled by ABC.