Thread: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Blog Entries

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Anyone else going to see this?

It looks awesome! Yeah the storyline takes a backseat, but who needs plot when you can have giant robots and explosions? Nothing like some good mindless exploding fun once in awhile.

I might even go for IMAX tickets just cause it would be that much more awesome. Depends on who goes with me though.

~DragonHeart~
    Family: Psiko, Mistress Sheena, Djinn

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries
    I am so in for that movie. I saw the first...And GOD DAMN it was AWESOME!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!! So I am definitly going to see the second one as well. Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen. The title prety much says it all...except for some details. Transformers in real life is so much better than the animated series of it. SO FREAKING AWESOME!!! WOOOHOOO!!!
    Last edited by Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima; 06-11-2009 at 09:01 AM.

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

Master of the Shadow Key Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen KeybladerXIII's Avatar
    I liked the first, so this should be awesome. I can't wait to see Soundwave and that jaguar-robot thing and that giant robot made from those constructicons.
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen ZantetsukeN's Avatar
    I cannot wait to see this. I'm really glad Soundwave is in this one. He was always my favourite, mainly because his voice was so cool.

Are the Dinobots and Constructicons in this film? (Yes I know, I'm a bit of a geek when it comes to Transformers ) I would love it if it was just like the old animated series, abviously with more explosions .

Quote Originally Posted by ZantetsukeN View Post
    I cannot wait to see this. I'm really glad Soundwave is in this one. He was always my favourite, mainly because his voice was so cool.

Are the Dinobots and Constructicons in this film? (Yes I know, I'm a bit of a geek when it comes to Transformers ) I would love it if it was just like the old animated series, abviously with more explosions .
    Who gives a shit which transformer is in it? none of them will look/sound or even act the same. This movie is a ****in disgrace to true transformer fans!

Optimus prime is a useless *****, this is the real Prime:

YouTube - Optimus Prime vs Megatron

Hurling himself into battle against the odds Kickin decepticons asses to beat the band and with a sweet montagesque song to go with it

And you guys cheer and clap hands to him running around like a pansy and saying shit things like "oopsie"

Nix has a damn good point, but for movie standards the original was damn good. Hot chick leaning over a classic car :drools:. I went into the original knowing they would **** up the actual everything of anything transformers related. I kept my expectations low and came out mighty suprised. I will say the first was good for a movie, but not an adaption.

Will I see the second one; yes I will. If not for the awsome robot fights but for a glimps of Meghan Fox.

Yet I still wonder what the hell she has ever seen in "David Silver".
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

come and get some Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Darkwave's Avatar
    I want to see it. It would be awesome with all the fighting and I heard that Megan Fox is back in it.

At the end of the day, it comes down to one hero to save us all.

Master of the Shadow Key Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen KeybladerXIII's Avatar
    If you've seen the trailer, Megen Fox leans over a motorcycle....nice and slow-like....as if she knows she's being watched....
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

Air from my lungs. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Violet's Avatar
    Dude, when the story plot just fails entirely, and all they have is action... they throw in the chicks(T & A), cause that will always work. Sex sells. Here's the sum of the movie: 1. Awesome sport cars that every man dreams of driving.. transforming into giant metal robots that bash the crap out of eachother. and 2. Girl bending over vehical, T & A= automatic attention from the male audience.

lol, I'd rather watch this online or tv.
    Last edited by Violet; 06-13-2009 at 04:05 AM.

Registered User Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
    I loved the first one I wanted to see it agian but I didn't. I can't wait for the second one to come out I'll wait a while though before I see it.

レイール★レイヴン Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen SacredAngel13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima View Post
    I am so in for that movie. I saw the first...And GOD DAMN it was AWESOME!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!! So I am definitly going to see the second one as well. Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen. The title prety much says it all...except for some details. Transformers in real life is so much better than the animated series of it. SO FREAKING AWESOME!!! WOOOHOOO!!!
    yea..i agree..
    it was toooooooooooootalllllyyyyy~ G-R-E-A-T! when the first time i saw it!!!
    i loves Transformer so much since the first series of it!!! COOL!!!
    BLACK★ROCK SHOOTER 初音ミク

B.A.U:

BANNER ARTIST UNITED

Banned Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
    I enjoyed It. I saw it with my nephew and a Friend of mine. Very good movie, made very little sense but hey, lots of sexual content and things aspolding so yays

Boredness rules us all Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Midnight Panda's Avatar
    i havent seen it yet. but i want to.
    Been gone a long while but im back now and not as annoying. promise

THANKS TO ANDROMEDA

Whistling Songbird Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Asectic's Avatar
    It was better than the last one. Though I gotta say that I didn't like the actors played in this movie. But then again, I'm mostly into Asian stuff so what does it matter?

What I didnt expect most was that Optimus would actually fall down for most of the story. I didn't bother to watch all of the animated series for there were just too much version of it, but I never seen stuff like this happen.

Where did that ancient robot came from? If he's part of the antagonist, be involved in the whole or most of it. From time to time while watching I was like "Where's that other old one?"
    And since when did Jetfire become a grandpa?

Though overall the compuiter graphy and the stoiry was pretty much okay, I find it worthwhile to watch.
    Last edited by Asectic; 08-21-2009 at 10:39 PM.

"Because I obviously haven't been on here for a while"
    - Said no one ever, 02/2020

>>>:

Oh hey there, thanks for opening! Here is a little section filled with my goodies here and there.

TIMELINE - Before 2019:

The Awesome Peeps (TFF Family):

Moogable
    Bleachfangirl
    Ekimeinna
    Treize
    Rocky
    Tiger Lily
    Unknown Entity
    FF Ace Cid-Silver
    Raider
    Secret Weapon

TIMELINE - 2020 and Onwards:

Music of the Week:
    Ginzen no Kaze (English Cover) - Jayn

Links:
    My DeviantArt Account

"It was nice meeting you!"
    - Said a second nobody ever~

Sephiroth's Girl Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen sephirothsbigfan's Avatar
    dude that was an awesome movie i didn't like the end of the movie though; i wont spoil it for anyone who hasnt seen the movie but it was really good

Banned Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

I though it made little sense and was just full of explosions and sexual references. But besides that, it was a great movie, still have to watch the first one lol