Thread: The Expendables

Death Before Dishonor The Expendables Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The Expendables

I must say this looks to be one of the baddest of all times. Some of the biggest and the baddest are in this film

Jet Li
    Sylvester Stallone
    Bruce Willis
    The Governator
    Terry Crews
    Jason Stathom
    "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

These are a few of them.

I don't be about you other action movie fans, but I am pumped to see this movie.

Oh as I was looking at the line up for this movie I couldn't help but think. "Where the f*ck is Chuck Norris". He is the baddest son of a bitch to ever walk the earth. Yes he is kinda old now, but he is still badder than every man I listed above who is in this film.
    Last edited by Josh_R; 08-08-2010 at 11:24 AM.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

I want to play a game. The Expendables Zargabaath's Avatar

Re: The Expendables

Quote Originally Posted by Josh_R View Post
    I must say this looks to be one of the baddest of all times. Some of the biggest and the baddest are in this film

Jet Li
    Sylvester Stallone
    Bruce Willis
    The Governator
    Terry Crews
    Jason Stathom
    "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

These are a few of them.
    Personally I would want Statham, Terry Crews, and Steve Austin out. Crews is a funny dude but not an "action hero"; Austin is a wrestler or ex-wrestler, I don't know his status, but an action star he is not. As for Statham, he has some action flicks under his belt though I find that in those films his characters are too similar. There are two people I would have loved to have seen in this film, two actors who are in need to recapture their action star status: Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson. Both seemed to take the action star status a few years back but since then they have been mostly silent, with Johnson turning to more kid friendly films. There would be one other person who I wouldn't have minded in this film, the martial artist in filmography - Tony Jaa.

It's somewhat cool that Bruce Willis and Arnold are in this film but they are just cameos.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh_R View Post

Oh as I was looking at the line up for this movie I couldn't help but think. "Where the f*ck is Chuck Norris". He is the baddest son of a bitch to ever walk the earth. Yes he is kinda old now, but he is still badder than every man I listed above who is in this film.
    Bruce Lee.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

Re: The Expendables

Please, the only man who needs to be in this movie is Samuel L. Jackson. He alone can take on the entire cast.

My friend called me over to watch this movie at his house (he has connections and that's all I'm saying) and I would have watched it but I am out of town. I'll go and see it eventually, it looks somewhat funny and good. Just another movie added to the list of what to see.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games